Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Areola sizes

+3
Lisa34
Kxx
jenniferrf1
7 posters

Go down

Areola sizes Empty Areola sizes

Post by jenniferrf1 14th May 2013, 4:31 pm

Hi girls,
Im just wondering, for anyone who has had an areola reduction or considering it, what made you decide to go for it?
I know were all different, but because i have mildly tuberous breasts, i have recently been feeling that i would like the size of my areolas reduced as i feel like there too big. I dont want to pay for my BA but still feel unhappy but at the same time, ive been told that to have this done is 2,600 pounds on top?! does that sound about right? how much did you pay for this?
No surgeons have told me, yes you should have it done, but i am thinking that i would like them to be smaller as im worried about them stretching too..?
Help! :) x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Areola sizes Empty Re: Areola sizes

Post by Kxx 14th May 2013, 4:48 pm

Hellooo xxx

I thought i had ok areola before my ba, it didnt even occur to me that they would stretch, they were also super dark as i had had my 2nd child 6ish months earlier we're talking dark brown.

I had my ba and they went enormous, and i HATED them.

After a few months however they do get smaller again, mine at least have and they have gone more red, still not pale but their ok.

I dont think i had tuberous boobs but i did have my crease lowered so my nipples would be higher.

Your wlcome to see my pic trail if you like pm me xxxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 14th May 2013, 5:30 pm

I have quite large areolas, I didn't have them reduced, and my ps didn't mention a reduction! Mine haven't stretched at all, I may consider it next time round but for the moment I am very happy with them! You are also wel one to look at my pic trail too huni x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 14th May 2013, 5:34 pm

Ohh lisa ok can i see yours too please!
My surgeon didn't either, i think im just stressing out too much but i keep looking at them like...are too you big?!
Kxx just sent me her picture trail too and i think im the same areola size as her and kxx's results look amazing so its made me think that im just worrying too much!
Thanks both of you for helping me xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th May 2013, 7:16 pm

Is your surgery booked Jennifer?

It may be worthwhile getting an opinion from at least one other surgeon to see what they suggest as a surgery plan for you and whether or not that would involve an areola reduction. At least that way you'll know you're going ahead and will have no little voice shouting in the back of your mind... "What if I do need an areola reduction"?

Price wise... If its a BAAPS surgeon they won't bend on price... However, if its one of the larger clinics then you may well be able to barter the price down if this is what you wanted.

I had my areolas reduced on my last op and they do look much better for 'me' now.

I'd definitely suggest you see another surgeon if you have any concerns at all! I totally understand you wanting to get this right first time around, so its so important those concerns are all checked off 'before' surgery. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 14th May 2013, 9:35 pm

Hey cookie, not yet im booking next week :D
I have seen 4 surgeons and none of them said i need one but recently as ive been doing even more research now my exams are done eg, looking at nuts mag (haha never thought i would say that) and whatnot, and it made me think that my areolas are larger then most.
Lisa and kxx have sent me their pictures and i feel a lot better now that im ok because their results are great. Im going to save extra in my boobie fund for the second one hopefully after ive had children incase they get any bigger etc!
Thanks cookie:)
Ive PMed you both lisa and kxx to say ty :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 14th May 2013, 10:16 pm

You are very welcome huni x were all here to help and support each other! I may have one next time around, as I know I will need a lift aswell. It's great that you have done your research, if only more women did the same! Let us know your date, and then get yourself a ticker xx good luck!
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th May 2013, 10:58 pm

Glad the ladies have made you feel better lovely and with four surgeons all in agreement that an areola reduction isn't necessary... Then its best left well alone a babe - I look forward to reading your good news about booking yahoo xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 14th May 2013, 11:25 pm

Just wanted to add that since you have tuberous breasts you areolas may look too big in comparison to your breasts but once you have your implants and have a more natural shaped breast with the nipples centred in the middle they will probably look just fine.. If you get what I mean? Areolas can look abit bigger/ stretched immediatley post op due to swelling etc but usually settle once swelling goes down , mine looked huge but are now back to post op size. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 15th May 2013, 9:28 am

Thanks so much lisa and cookie :)
Mirren - Yes i totally understand what you mean. As they are quite pointly the areolas do look really big because ihavnt got any boob behind it! I was worried that even with implants they might still look too big but i feel a lot better about it now after you girls have given me some advice. Just wanted to make sure there right! :) Thanks mirren :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthaay 19th May 2013, 9:46 pm

This is something I'm seriously considering now because I'm so unhappy with the size of my aerola now :-( I'm 5 days post op and they are just huge. Xx
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 19th May 2013, 10:06 pm

Ah Ruthaay, I think yours look fine and not out of place on your new boobs.

I hope you find your answer Jennffer, I suppose it all depends on how you want them to look after.

I wish mine where a little larger, lol! I like mine slightly stretched out! :(
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th May 2013, 10:13 pm

Ruthaay wrote:This is something I'm seriously considering now because I'm so unhappy with the size of my aerola now :-( I'm 5 days post op and they are just huge. Xx

Don't judge them must yet Ruth. Your skin is very stretched right now. This too is stretching your areolas. But once the skin relaxes they do go back to normal size. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthaay 19th May 2013, 11:02 pm

Thanks ladies I've asked Lisa and K if I can have a peek so hopefully I can see the change in mine. RayRay I think your Boob's are so perfect, you are very lucky!! Xx
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 20th May 2013, 6:18 am

Thank you sweetness, I suppose we are always gong to be critical about ourselves. xx
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthaay 20th May 2013, 6:41 am

I know. K has let me have a look now and I feel a bit better :-) xx
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 20th May 2013, 7:43 am

I've pm'd you huni. X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthaay 20th May 2013, 8:06 am

Thanks Lisa, just had a look! They look fab hun. Bet you are so pleased :-) xxx
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 20th May 2013, 8:08 am

I am very pleased hun! They have changed so much in the past couple of weeks! I don't really like them in pics though lol, they just don't look the same.
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthaay 20th May 2013, 8:37 am

They changed so much! Your so lucky to have such a great result. I hope I have a great result like yours. Here's to the boobies Stars xx
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 20th May 2013, 8:42 am

Definatly a big Stars for the boobies lol!!
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th May 2013, 3:40 pm

Yer ruthay you shared your pics with me and your results are fab so i wouldnt worry! Plus your so early on after your BA, ild be over the moon if i had results like yours too so dont worry!
Hope your healing well still xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthaay 20th May 2013, 4:28 pm

Hi Jen, I took another pic lastnight. No uploaded it yet and they are looking much better, more rounded and fluffed :-) xx
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down