Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how long?

+2
Daisydee
loclo26
6 posters

Go down

how long? Empty how long?

Post by loclo26 9th May 2013, 8:06 pm

I'm going to get measured next week for my first proper bra how long? 899188, I'm only going to get one black and one white bra for now.
How long did you ladies leave it to get measured a second time? I know that I will have a lot more changes to come so I guessing that you have to get measured a few times to get your actual size?
This is all confusing to me how long? 2661777810
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

how long? Empty Re: how long?

Post by Daisydee 9th May 2013, 8:16 pm

Same loclo I have been wearing a non-wired tshirt bra for a few weeks but I can wear wires now so I am going to go get fitted this weekend, I am so excited! Only going to buy one bra though because like you said I dont want to buy a few for them to not fit in a couple of months time!
x
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 9th May 2013, 8:20 pm

Hiya Hun x 3 weeks ago I was measured at bravissimo and boux avenue at a 30/32 F! And I was measured again today at the same bravissimo by the same lady at a 30/32 FF/G lol! So from my experience, they change a lot and quite quickly. The lady that fitted me advised I go back in another few weeks/month and and check again! But everyone is different. The only reason I went back is because the bra I bought first time round seemed to be smaller.
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 9th May 2013, 8:22 pm

i got fitted at 6 weeks :) not gona go back unless my bras start feeling tight... whenever that may be!
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th May 2013, 8:55 pm

Fluffing is an individual thing... Some girls have fluffed as soon as 2 weeks post-op after their boobs fully dropping and for a small few ladies (I've seen only 2 in all the time I've been here) they will never fluff at all and will remain the same size as their sportsbra....and some ladies will fluff more than once!

I'd suggest being frugal with your bra spending until at least 6 months post-op. we have 5stonedown fluff at 7 months but she is the only woman I've heard of that far into recovery. Most seem to have fluffed though by 4 months post-op.

I fluffed only one time myself and that was 3 months post-op. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 9th May 2013, 9:01 pm

Cookie, do you always drop before you fluff?
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 9th May 2013, 9:04 pm

I haven't seen any change since day 10 and am still in the same sports bra I got when my dressings came off. I must admit I stopped looking/ taking pics as the one bigger than the other thing was bothering me, so wanted to just chill.

I had my 6 week check yesterday and my PS really didn't seem to know what I was asking when I said "will there be much movement from here on in?" Of course I meant dropping and fluffing but wasn't going to use those words!

Starting to think I may be the number 3 in your not fluffing category cookie.
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th May 2013, 9:06 pm

Lisa34 wrote:Cookie, do you always drop before you fluff?

Yes hun. yes xx

Boodreams wrote:I haven't seen any change since day 10 and am still in the same sports bra I got when my dressings came off. I must admit I stopped looking/ taking pics as the one bigger than the other thing was bothering me, so wanted to just chill.

I had my 6 week check yesterday and my PS really didn't seem to know what I was asking when I said "will there be much movement from here on in?" Of course I meant dropping and fluffing but wasn't going to use those words!

Starting to think I may be the number 3 in your not fluffing category cookie.

You're still very early days yet babe... Plenty of time to fluff yet! :ok: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 9th May 2013, 9:30 pm

thanks for the reminder cookie.. I fluffing hope so;)
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 10th May 2013, 9:37 am

Thanks ladies how long? 3965254117
Think Ill stick with the two bras and go back again in a few weeks.
Lisa how did you find Boux Avenue? I want to go Bravissimo but my nearest one is in Covent Garden, I cant be bothered to get my how long? 396753 on a train! x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 10th May 2013, 9:41 am

They were really good, they did get the tape measure out for my band size, but they got my cup size by eye and fitting! They told me the same cup size as bravissimo but my band size went up to a 32. The girl I saw was lovely and quite interested in a BA herself x I went to the one in Westfield shopping centre with angie8131 x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 10th May 2013, 9:48 am

Great, I'm going to the one in Bluewater as I live 10 minutes from there.
Do they get the bras for you or are you asked to choose the styles you like beforehand? x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 10th May 2013, 9:53 am

She used a t shirt bra to find my size, then she told me I could go and have a look at see what I liked and if there was anything I wanted to try on. Then she gave me a card with her name and my size on and what types of bra would best suit my boobs. I had never had a bra fitting before, so it was quite strange. So we walked around the shop, way too shocked at the size she told us we were and came out with nothing lol x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down