Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Period and Ba

3 posters

Go down

Period and Ba Empty Period and Ba

Post by g0902 7th May 2013, 11:58 am

I have my surgery booked for June 5th and currently have my period so im worried that i will be on it for my op date. Has anyone been in the same situation? Im worried that post op pain and tummy cramps wont be a good combination! x
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Period and Ba Empty Re: Period and Ba

Post by COOKIE 7th May 2013, 12:04 pm

I had my period when I had my surgery hun - its fine. Just be sure not to wear a tampon as most hospitals don't allow those in theatre. Take your own sanitary pads with you. Don't be like me who didnt know you couldn't use tampons and had to use a hospital sanitary pad that was as big as a super kingsize duvet! panic xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jade 43 7th May 2013, 1:12 pm

I didn't have this I have been on the pill for years so fortunately I didn suffer with this I do feel for you but I did find that even tho I did take my pill that doesn't let me have periods once I had had the surgery I came on like I have never done before it were awful :/ apparently the anaesthetic causes you to bleed more for some strange reason xx
jade 43
jade 43
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 7th May 2013, 5:05 pm

cookie wrote:I had my period when I had my surgery hun - its fine. Just be sure not to wear a tampon as most hospitals don't allow those in theatre. Take your own sanitary pads with you. Don't be like me who didnt know you couldn't use tampons and had to use a hospital sanitary pad that was as big as a super kingsize duvet! Period and Ba 2661777810 xx

Hey Cookie! Glad to see you back :)
Oh dear, im sure that was a nightmare!! Will definitely take some along. Do i need to tell them when i get there? I know there are a few girls who had a tablet to stop their period from coming a few days prior.. but not sure i want to put any more drugs into my body than necessary! xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 7th May 2013, 5:08 pm

jade 43 wrote:I didn't have this I have been on the pill for years so fortunately I didn suffer with this I do feel for you but I did find that even tho I did take my pill that doesn't let me have periods once I had had the surgery I came on like I have never done before it were awful :/ apparently the anaesthetic causes you to bleed more for some strange reason xx

I am usually on the pill but i decided to stop taking it 6 weeks before surgery to lower my risk of DVT. I was on it for bad tummy cramps so im worried it will be too mcuh after my BA :( That seems strange that it would cause heavier bleeding! Hopefully it will come a little earlier and settle down a bit before surgery! how did ur day go? xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th May 2013, 6:09 pm

g0902 wrote:
cookie wrote:I had my period when I had my surgery hun - its fine. Just be sure not to wear a tampon as most hospitals don't allow those in theatre. Take your own sanitary pads with you. Don't be like me who didnt know you couldn't use tampons and had to use a hospital sanitary pad that was as big as a super kingsize duvet! Period and Ba 2661777810 xx

Hey Cookie! Glad to see you back :)
Oh dear, im sure that was a nightmare!! Will definitely take some along. Do i need to tell them when i get there? I know there are a few girls who had a tablet to stop their period from coming a few days prior.. but not sure i want to put any more drugs into my body than necessary! xx

You'll be asked about your period in the pre-op questions they go through with you sweetie so you can tell them then. Its just to ensure you're not pregnant and as you're on your period that's not something they'll have to worry about is it lol.

I'm like yourself babe. The less meds in your system the better for you and your healing. Sure, you'd rather not have to deal with your period when having your BA, but its no biggie hun and not something I'd personally be concerned about. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down