Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do sizers give a true indication of size post BA?

2 posters

Go down

Do sizers give a true indication of size post BA?  Empty Do sizers give a true indication of size post BA?

Post by RayRayT 29th April 2013, 10:25 am

Hey girls,

I'm wondering if the sizers you tried out at consultations are a true indication of the size you'll be after the BA?

I'm really worried I will make a wrong choice based on this so I would reallllly love to hear your experiences. Give You xx

RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Do sizers give a true indication of size post BA?  Empty Re: Do sizers give a true indication of size post BA?

Post by misf1 29th April 2013, 11:00 am

Id say they are pretty good, they look a tiny bit smaller when actually in your body.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Do sizers give a true indication of size post BA?  Empty Re: Do sizers give a true indication of size post BA?

Post by RayRayT 29th April 2013, 11:18 am

Oh that's good to know thank you. I'm having my 2nd cons today and really need to decide! I'm petrified of going too big.
Your avi is fab misf1, ill be more then pleased if mine are anything like yours after. x
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th April 2013, 12:08 pm

Only the one in my signature is me the other is a model showing one of the bras I sell. Wish my tummy was as flat as that model Do sizers give a true indication of size post BA?  43877
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 29th April 2013, 12:25 pm

Don't we all wish for a flatter tummy, life just isn't fair at times, lol.

I didn't realise that, i thought they looked a little different due to the different bras however they are both great sets of boobs anyhow, lol.
X
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th April 2013, 12:27 pm

lol thanks hun, it wont be long now until you have your new boobies and I'm sure you'll love them.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 29th April 2013, 12:29 pm

I know, I'm excited but also petrified in case I don't like them! I'm such a worrier! x
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th April 2013, 12:33 pm

I know the feeling I liked my sizers when I tried them on, and was sure I wanted that size, but on the days leading up to my BA I was worried the'd look to small or too big and I was a bag of nerves. But they turned out just right in the end. I thought they were too small when I first seen then as many of us do, but once they'd dropped and settled I was very happy with them.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 29th April 2013, 12:49 pm

Thank you ;) that really does calm me knowing that others have felt the same. When your reading about it sometimes appears that everyone is really set on the look and size they want. I just want mine to look pretty and fill out bras without being massive! x
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th April 2013, 1:03 pm

I think we've all had some pretty big wobbles on size before our BA. My biggest worry was looking way out of proportion, but what you have to remember is the ladies like Jordan and Pamela anderson chose implants that were huge and way way too big for them on purpose. A surgeon will always try and give you the most natural and in proportion look while also considering how big you want to look, they take into account your height and body size/shape. They wont give you implants too wide of beach ball size. Their job is to give you the best fit for you. For example if you wanted a big increase in size but also to look natural they will pick the biggest implant that would suit you. However of you only wanted a small increase they would pick the smallest implant that would again suit your frame and height. So a fuller figured lady would need a bigger implant to get a moderate increase than someone with a petite frame who if having the same size implant would get a dramatic increase. I'd say I was a medium frame and wanted to have a big increase, my surgeon suggested sizes of 340cc and 380cc to have a nice increase and look natural but when I tried the sizers I felt that they were a bit too small, he then went up to 410cc and said this was the biggest I could go. I liked the size and went ahead with that. I now have natural looking boobs which I can hide or make them look huge, which is perfect for me and what I wanted. I did show the surgeon pictures of how I wanted my boobs to look at my consultations and think I got pretty much what I asked for.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 29th April 2013, 1:11 pm

Thank you misf1, you have so much good advice.
I'm smallish, 5ft2, around 9st, size 10 and 34b (flat boobies from bf!) my surgeon has suggested larger implants (450cc i think!) and I know realistically that he is an expert and won't make me look stupid. I suppose you panic when you get one chance at choosing a size! I can't wait till this evening then I can try out the sizers again. x
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down