Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how long do you need to wear the surgical socks?

+4
misf1
COOKIE
Nicole
willows
8 posters

Go down

how long do you need to wear the surgical socks? Empty how long do you need to wear the surgical socks?

Post by willows 18th April 2013, 10:14 pm

My mum seemed to think it was for 48hours after op but i thought it was only whilst your sort of 'bed bound' in hospital...?

I still have them on and im 33 hours post op shouldi leave them on tonight aswell?
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

how long do you need to wear the surgical socks? Empty Re: how long do you need to wear the surgical socks?

Post by Nicole 18th April 2013, 10:50 pm

I was told at least 24 hours after going home but recommended to keep them on until I was up and about. Kept them on for 3 days I think x
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

how long do you need to wear the surgical socks? Empty Re: how long do you need to wear the surgical socks?

Post by COOKIE 18th April 2013, 11:13 pm

When you're up and walking around it should be fine to take them off lovely. They're only kept on whilst you're 'immobile' due to the risk of DVT. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th April 2013, 2:40 pm

I made the nurse take mine off after my op it was boiling and summer heatwave and couldn't stand it. I was up and about straight away though. If worried you can call the clinic to check.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 19th April 2013, 5:33 pm

I didnt need them at all but i was getting told off after my op for not staying in bed and sleeping and lifting my holdall up :doh: ring your clinic if you arent sure x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 19th April 2013, 5:39 pm

I was told I had to keep mine on for 3 days x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 21st April 2013, 12:23 pm

Nuffield nurse told me 6 wks!! I said r u serious???!! So she said that's the advice although an nhs hospital would tell u 2 wks. Well I took mine off during the night after I got home, they were too big anyway n kept falling down and I was perfectly up n mobile, I couldn't see the benefit of them- just hot itchy n annoying! X
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 21st April 2013, 12:30 pm

I kept mine on for a week at night - until up and about all day doing usual activity.

I was paranoid:)

Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down