Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long after ba did you wear a proper bra?

+5
COOKIE
cazalino
franky2512
*Alice*
georginaxoxo
9 posters

Go down

How long after ba did you wear a proper bra? Empty How long after ba did you wear a proper bra?

Post by georginaxoxo 23rd September 2012, 4:54 pm

Hi girls as some of you know i am having my ba 26th november 410cc with nipple lift, been invited to go out with my friends for new years eve!!!! the dress i want does show a little cleavage and would love to wear a push up bra or some sort and show off the new boobs Flash but not sure weather will be able too shrug any girls wore bras this early?? thanks xxx
georginaxoxo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

How long after ba did you wear a proper bra? Empty Re: How long after ba did you wear a proper bra?

Post by *Alice* 23rd September 2012, 5:06 pm

Generally it's 6 weeks depending on the surgeon's policy and your aftercare agreement but it is dependant on the patient and her individual healing time.

I'd speak to your surgeon and ask his opinion on whether you'll be able to wear bra's then, he 'may' be ok with it. But if he isn't I really wouldn't risk it just for one night, you'll have all of 2013 to show off your boobies. Flash :thumbs: x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

How long after ba did you wear a proper bra? Empty Re: How long after ba did you wear a proper bra?

Post by franky2512 23rd September 2012, 5:08 pm

Hey Hun didn't want to read and run, I'm still early days yet only two weeks post op but most the girls on here wear bra's between 6 and 12 weeks but I'm sure for one night it would be fine you'd be 6 weeks post op anyway Hun xx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 23rd September 2012, 5:46 pm

hi hun i had my 6 week check last wednesday and was expecting to be given the all clear but was told to wait until i am 3 month post op. Different surgeons say different things but i wouldnt wear them any earlier than 6 weeks as your incisions are still fresh x
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2012, 5:59 pm

You'll be about 4/5 weeks post-op?

I doubt you're going to be able to wear the dress Georgina, I know that's not what you wanted to read, but especially with you having a lift too, I can't see you out of your sports bras till at least 6 weeks post-op. I was 12 weeks when I came out of my sports bras.

At least you have time to look for a dress that's going to hide your sports bra and look gorgeous too... They really do need the time to heal babe, it's not worth risking the whole of your healing for one single night. Not when you've the rest of forever how long you want your implants to enjoy them, knowing you did all you could through your recovery to get the very best result possible for yourself! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 23rd September 2012, 7:06 pm

I know how hard it is being patient Georgina but the fab Cookie is right in my opinion. You will only be 5 weeks post op and the fact you have had an uplift too makes me say dont risk it. As Cookie has pointed out before it could invalidate your after care should something happen. Hug xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd September 2012, 8:40 pm

I have to agree with cookie on this one, but there's always next year or other parties.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 23rd September 2012, 9:45 pm

No you won't be able to wear a normal bra that early.. it's annoying I know but will definitely be worth the wait. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie31 24th September 2012, 8:15 am

I'm 4 weeks post op and I'm wearing an underwired bra. my scars have complete healed so I see no reason not to. I just make sure that it's not too tight on the band size. my skins tight so it shouldnt make much difference! xxx
blondie31
blondie31
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down