Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long for reop

+10
5stonedown
Kxx
kay
Princess_x
misf1
COOKIE
Nicole
Lisa34
loclo26
kenzie1985
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How long for reop Empty How long for reop

Post by kenzie1985 1st April 2013, 3:55 pm

Hi girls,

How long do you have to wait to have further work on your breasts......
A few weeks,month...months....??

Thanks
Kenzie
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

How long for reop Empty Re: How long for reop

Post by loclo26 1st April 2013, 3:56 pm

Are you thinking of changing them already kenzie? x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 1st April 2013, 4:17 pm

Yep..I want bigger... I put a string bikini on just to see how they would look. Obv a rough idea.. They look small.. No side boob.....I'm really not happy....plus in a sports bra I look smaller than when I used to wear a gel bra before the op. :-(

I know everyone will say that there will be many changes etc but I doubt they will get much bigger.

Sorry I'm having a right rant!!!! growl
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 1st April 2013, 4:22 pm

Kenzie Huni x your very early post op, they will change loads over the next few weeks/months! And it appears most girls find that they get larger after the drop and fluff process x I'm pretty sure most surgeons won't do a re op until about 1 year. But I'm sure cookie will be able to tell you more x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 1st April 2013, 4:30 pm

yeah i think that if you're wanting a re-op to go bigger than you're gona have to wait until 1 year. You may have to pay again though because being unhappy with size isn't usually included in the aftercare. I'm kind of going up and down atm with how i feel about mine, yesterday i was worried they were gona be too big today i think they're too small but either way they're going to be better than what i had before xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st April 2013, 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You'll be amazed at how different they're gonna look in 6 months hun. But if you're still not happy then surgeons suggest you wait anything from 6 months to a year post-op to give your body time to recover first. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 1st April 2013, 4:35 pm

Aww bless you. Sounds like you have boobie blues (from what I've read on here) can you not give then time to drop and fluff and see how you feel then? x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st April 2013, 4:36 pm

It's far too early to tell what they will look like. Sports bras do nothing for you and boobie blues makes you dislike them and yourself and a whole range of emotions. Give them time to heal as this is most peoples first reaction that they are too small, but in 6 months time the majority are happy with how much they have changed.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 1st April 2013, 4:41 pm

A year but you'll have to pay again and it'll be more like £5k. You'll see a big difference when you can start wearing wires x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 1st April 2013, 4:48 pm

Thanks girls..... A year is a long time.... Surely boobie blues shouldn't be this bad..... I could just cry when I look in the mirror......I just expected to look better in a bikini ...that's taking into consideration that I still have to fluff and drop.

My boob job was around £5200...tbh I would be happy to pay out again to be happy
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 1st April 2013, 4:49 pm

No one looks good in a string bikini at 7 days post op. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st April 2013, 4:56 pm

I Agree with princess there, I tried on an old bikini in the 2nd week after my op and it looked god awful, I tried an old 34B bra on and it almost fit, I was devestated. Plus I had terrible boobie blues which meant I cried at everything. Plus the more I seemed to worry the more i was checking my boobs for changes and they didn't seem to be doing anything, I thought I'd be stuck with these wide set rocks that were triangular and I cried my heart out. 6 months later and I had one nice boob and the other was still high up and not dropping and I wondered if I'd ever get the boobs that I wanted. It took about 7-8 months before I was happy with how they turned out. It really is an emotional rollercoaster and it can be very stressful, but you will get there. It's a long boobie journey and can take a full year to heal. But it is totally worth the wait.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 1st April 2013, 5:05 pm

Misf1 that's exactly how I feel!!
I was wearing my band and Macon bra today, vest top and zip up hoody and I looked tiny... I knew I wouldn't look great but just expected a little bit more.
I really don't want to go back to work because i look a lot smaller than before the op. It will be obv how much I used to fake it.

Im having a bad day....suppose I need to keep positive... Its so hard when they look crap.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 1st April 2013, 5:08 pm

Keep your chin up kenzie, your pictures on pictrail are fab. Hope you feel better soon How long for reop 48411 x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 1st April 2013, 5:08 pm

I think you should listen to the girls xx

great advice x you are getting ahead of yourself poppet xx there, there

You are gonna love them in a few weeks xx Thumbsup right now you are ONLY 7 days!! x patience x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 1st April 2013, 5:13 pm

Hey sweetie xx

Try not to worry about them too much at the min as they really do change a loads

I have a pic trail that you welcome to see if you like as i had 460 and the difference early op to later on is masive.

Also wearing a band make them look loads smaller as they are pressed down.

Im still wearing my band till 6 weeks after my re-op and they look smaller now than they did before my re-op even tho my implants havent changed just that im wearing the band!!

kxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 1st April 2013, 5:14 pm

I had to wait 6 months before my surgeon would reoperate on me to fix the dog ears but as others have said to change the size would not be covered in your aftercare and it would effectively be a fresh BA. They will change loads over the coming weeks and although I didnt personally get boobie blues my sister did and she hated hers in the first few weeks after her op... she thought they were way too small and hated the shape...she loves them now 6 months down the line and she said she is so glad she didnt go any bigger as she would have looked top heavy by now!! Its quite normal to get boob greed too... I know I have had a touch of this... do you have any pics of your boobs pre op? I always find it good to look at my before photos.. it makes me realise how far I have come and how different my boobies are now!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 1st April 2013, 5:31 pm

Kxx.......could I please have a look.

I think I need to chill out and be realistic.... Ive wanted this done since I was 14 and maybe ive just expected too much. My OH said it was probably the band making them look smaller...tbh I didn't think it would do much.

I don't have any natural pics of myself...I avoid having my pic taken at the best of times. From 14 years old I lived in gel.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 1st April 2013, 5:38 pm

I know what you mean about avoiding the pics... but I had to have one taken just before I went to theatre to look back on... its a pity you didnt do the same as I think it would have helped you to see how far you have come as in your mind all you can see is the image of your chest plus the gel! Imagine if you added the gel to what you have now.... also you will be swollen around your torso in general and this will alter the image of your new sillouhette. Give it time and when you are a bit further down the road put your old gel pads in your bra and I bet you will be really surprised how much bigger your boobs are now!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 1st April 2013, 5:47 pm

5stonedown my surgeon did take pics before the op. I am seeing my nurse tomorrow ,so I maybe able to get the pics.

I feel abit rotten writing this topic because I know some of you have had it a lot worse than me. I do have body issues in general.

Boob greed is horrible esp when I see the pics on here.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 1st April 2013, 5:56 pm

Defo ask your nurse for the pics.. my surgeon took pics of me pre-op and I was given copies at my 1 week check.

Dont worry about having a good old moan on here... we are all here for each other.. I have moaned loads since my revision as I've had a **naughty word** of a time but it helps to let it out in a place where others can empathise and understand where you are coming from.

I have major body issues since I lost 5 and a half stone and I am obsessed with enhancing my apperance and the buddha belly I have at the moment is making me freak out big time. I dont think we are ever 100% happy with our bodies and I find when I 'fix' one thing I find another issue to fixate on.

Try to take each day as it comes and I am sure you will see some really positive changes coming your way. xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 1st April 2013, 6:11 pm

HI Kenzie, Hopefully as the other girls say ur boobs have a lot of changes to go thru and u will come to love them!
But if u r still concerned, ask ur PS or nurse what ur breast width is and what is the width of ur implant. Of course I dont mean aim for uni-boob, but at my second consultation I discussed with my ps that I was looking for an hour glass shape ie cleavage and side boob and we changed my implant choice so that it was wider but same projection. Here's hoping that it works out for me, as I know the main view of surgeons is to keep the width similar or less than the breast width, but my ps was happy to go a touch wider. I have to trust him that it will give me what I am looking for, hopefully without complications!
Hope it all works out for u and in a few weeks/months u will be on here saying that they r looking fab!!!! x
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 1st April 2013, 6:14 pm

I know its not what u want to hear but im nearly 8 weeks and they are still changing massively on a weekly basis, hopefully u will see results you are more happy with in the next few months xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 1st April 2013, 6:29 pm

Thanks girls.... I'm just having a massive boobie blues day!!!

I need to learn patience and to chill. Lol
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 1st April 2013, 6:50 pm

your boobs look incredible for 3 days post op, you are mental if you arent pleased with them lol i'll be VERY suprised if in a few weks you still want a re-op and we will bump this thread and remind you of it ;) xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next