Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reop consultation

5 posters

Go down

Reop consultation  Empty Reop consultation

Post by Cazzyxo 30th January 2013, 9:27 am

Hmm I'm not overly happy tbh. In fact I'm all teary :(

He agrees on some asymmetry so I'm having 440cc put into my right. He thinks this will take the slack of the pocket up (I ddon't). He said internal bras do not work in his opinion so wouldn't do one. I feel like I'm gonna be stuck with ugly right boob forever falling to the side :'( & having to hold onto it or cover up during sexy time or if sunbathing etc!

Now it's a case of fighting with my breast to get it free of charge. Dr mcdiarmid says Ihave his full support in a reop for free . He's sending pics over to my breast to show why.

Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Reop consultation  Empty Re: Reop consultation

Post by COOKIE 30th January 2013, 9:35 am

If Mr. McD is your surgeon hun then I'm sure he will do his upmost to make things right. You're in the hands of a highly skilled surgeon and he knows what he's talking about babe. So trust him and see how it goes.

I think the majority of us re-op ladies have a panic that things aren't going to go as we hoped but Cazzy, we mostly ALL are happy afterwards. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 30th January 2013, 11:25 am

He is my surgeon & I know hes a highly skilled surgeon. I'm just not convinced a 60cc difference in implant is gonna fix my implant moving nearly 2inches to the side when im led down.. If it doesn't help and im not happy afterwards where do I stand then..
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th January 2013, 11:47 am

If you're not happy you can approach Mr McD again, if he decides that there's nothing more that can be done to you can contact MyBreast And your case would be put before a board of surgeons to decide whether not you would benefit from another re-op lovely.

I reduced by only 50CCs Cazzy, the difference in width is amazing, so don't knock that 60CCs just yet and done listen to anyone who tells you its only a minimal amount. It may be minimal in theory, but in your body every additional CC makes a big difference. The additional width may be all that's needed to help keep your breast stable hun... Just give it a try and stay positive lovely. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 30th January 2013, 1:37 pm

Thanks Cookie. I'm not looking forward to a battle with mybreast if they are going to be difficult. MrMcD says he has my full support on a FREE ReOp so im hoping they will give the go ahead :/

I know 60CCs is a significant ammount and im hoping it does the job I really do im just feeling skeptical about it. Im trying to be positive about it, its just difficult when you have to trust someones word. I kind of feel like Id want a second opinion but dont want to put MrMcD out and not sure if its that easy to have a consultation with a diff surgeon for a re-op :/
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 30th January 2013, 2:05 pm

I think repos are scary for everyone. I was having nightmares before mine and thought I'd look even more of a bodge job than before :(... Trust your surgeon, you do have options if its not corrected but I would speak to him and express your concerns, explain why you don't think it'll fix the problem and wait to see what he says. I had to push my concerns as I was sure my breasts would of needed lifting rather than a Capsulectomy and change of Implants, my surgeon agreed with me on th day of surgery but I had to really explain why and how it made me feel.

It will get better, I promise it's so hard for people to understand how it affects you :( xxxxx
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 30th January 2013, 2:31 pm

I have just emailed him.

Its so so hard. Because I feel like im telling him how to do his job by saying im not convinced. & then I also feel like im gonna P him off by keep pestering with my concerns and doubts. But i did pay thousands of pounds for this operation, and this revision is not doing anything for my confidence. I wish I was more assertive, but I feel I back down too much.

Thanks hun I really know what you mean, its difficult isnt it. xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 30th January 2013, 2:38 pm

I'm the same and find it so much easier in writing, I am petrified of people's responses!!

Don't feel bad for pestering him he's providing a service. He's admitted there is a problem which needs fixing he just needs to fix it so YOU are happy!

Yeah it's awful, I was so stressed last year, tbh I wish I'd known about this forum before hand because I felt like I was fighting a losing battle.. It's very hard for it nit to eat away at you, it's exhausting but you will get there. He's a competent man, you just have to somehow show him what you mean, I found telling mine logically what he was saying didn't make any sense to me lol xx
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th January 2013, 3:19 pm

Don't worry bout writing your concerns to your surgeon Cazzy. I'm sure they'd much rather listen to them before surgery than have you come back after before it wasn't something you discussed and something 'may' have been done about it.

Having a Re-op is a BIG deal and unless someone has gone through unplanned re-ops (complications not replacements) they couldn't possibly understand the fear of it going wrong again.

The way you feel now is normal Cazzy. It panic because you want to get it right, so don't feel bad sweetness, we're for you anytime you know that Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 30th January 2013, 4:23 pm

Oh Cazzy I really can't imagine how your feeling x I guess you don't ever imagine having problems, especially when it's all still so new. So is there a reason why it has happened, is it because the implant was too small? sorry for asking but I just want to know as much as possible. And Im sure the others are right in trusting the surgeons decision.
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 30th January 2013, 6:05 pm

Hopefully your surgeons reply will put your mind at rest. As the others have said he is a very reputable surgeon and I'm sure you will be fine and if its not fixed I'm sure he would support you with any further problems as he's been so quick to agree to this one. Hope your feeling better soon its completely understandable that your worried after expecting everything to be perfect first time round xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down