Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long for reop

+10
5stonedown
Kxx
kay
Princess_x
misf1
COOKIE
Nicole
Lisa34
loclo26
kenzie1985
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How long for reop - Page 2 Empty Re: How long for reop

Post by kenzie1985 1st April 2013, 7:22 pm

Awww thanks littlewellies.! Maybe I'm a little mental! Lol Screwy
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinoo 1st April 2013, 9:27 pm

Sorry your feeling crappy Hun.

I have to say after reading many posts on this website I often feel sad so many girls just arnt happy with how they look. In some cases feel they need to keep improving things. I have struggled with my body image in the past and have worked hard on changing that. Firstly I think everyone needs to stop striving for "perfection" as you are all a perfect you. Ignor all the press and magazines because if they arnt writing crap their printing airbrushed pictures. Why compare your selves to that and beat your selves up. From all the avis is on here you all look gorgeous. For all the negative thoughts perhaps try giving your self a loving one. Sorry if that sounds like hiply nonsense but I genuinely believe we need to spend more time loving what we have a less time beating ourselves up. Hug xxx
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st April 2013, 9:30 pm

nikkinoo wrote:Sorry your feeling crappy Hun.

I have to say after reading many posts on this website I often feel sad so many girls just arnt happy with how they look. In some cases feel they need to keep improving things. I have struggled with my body image in the past and have worked hard on changing that. Firstly I think everyone needs to stop striving for "perfection" as you are all a perfect you. Ignor all the press and magazines because if they arnt writing crap their printing airbrushed pictures. Why compare your selves to that and beat your selves up. From all the avis is on here you all look gorgeous. For all the negative thoughts perhaps try giving your self a loving one. Sorry if that sounds like hiply nonsense but I genuinely believe we need to spend more time loving what we have a less time beating ourselves up. How long for reop - Page 2 571992 xxx

That's a lovely post nikkinoo and I 100% agree with you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 1st April 2013, 9:38 pm

Nikkinoo your 100% right. Just takes time to learn to accept yourself. Xx
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinoo 1st April 2013, 9:55 pm

Thanks girls. I was worried I'd get slated for that.

It dose take time but you get there if you try.
I wanted my lift 2 years ago but it won't have been for the right reasons. I made myself a promise to learn to love what I saw every day for two years. At the end of that if the perception of my body changed and I had worked through some really harrowing issues I had, and I still wanted a lift, only the would i start saving and have one. For me that was the best thing. It's not for everyone but I'm really please I went the long way round or I would never have conquered my daemons. Hope you feel better soon lovely. Xxx
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 1st April 2013, 10:09 pm

well said nikkinoo.

kenzie like the others said before, try to be patient as there are so many changes still to come for you! i think early on in their recovery everyone gets a bit scared or doesn't like their boobs for a while because they still change shape and size so much!

BUT i think for 3 days post op your pics looked absolutely amazing, and definitely not small!!

you look lovely in your avi and very soon your boobs will match that - so as nikki said, try to look at yourself more positively, because you have every reason to!! xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 2nd April 2013, 9:25 am

You will be able to get a copy from your ps Hun x mine is creating his own pic trail lol of my boobies and he is going to email me a copy when he has taken my pics at 6 weeks! Honestly kenzie the difference in just a few weeks is massive x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2