Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharp pains

4 posters

Go down

Sharp pains Empty Sharp pains

Post by ruby roo 19th March 2013, 8:57 pm

Hi ladies,
Been a very long tIme since iv been on here, I hope you are all well.
Everything has all been going great till about a month ago and I thought I would come here and get some advice before I following getting it checked out.
For over a month now under my armpit on the left side it is so painful, I have to literally hold the breast to stop it throbbing.. It will be there for a couple of days then go again for a couple of days. And now the pain is getting unbearable. There is no change to the shape of my breast and it is still really soft..
Can any of you ladies give me any advice or is it just my nerves or something.. Thank you xxxxxx

:doh: shrug
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Sharp pains Empty Re: Sharp pains

Post by alexandra33 22nd March 2013, 6:43 pm

Sorry didn't want to read and run. TBH hun I'd call my gp or surgeon, that doesn't sound good, although it could be something non-booby related (pulled muscle, etc). Defo get it checked out chick!!

Sharp pains 67188
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd March 2013, 6:51 pm

It 'sounds' like pressure on a nerve from what you're describing hun... Whether this is connected to your BA, I don't know lovely. shrug But with you having so many problems with your BA I don't think you could rule it out altogether and is definitely something that should be checked out.

I'd seek advise from your GP first hun to make sure there's nothing 'medically' causing the problem. They may even send you for a scan which will save you some money if you went to see your surgeon and requested one Ruby, so make sure all is well first and then if they think it may be connected to your BA go and see your surgeon then hun. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 3rd April 2013, 6:43 pm

Thanks for your reply!,,
Iv managed to get into my gp today after an awful night in agony, he reckons its my lymph nodes and possibly infected, has given me a course of antibiotics and some pain relief, have to go back next wed and if no change wants to refer me to a breast surgeon!,
Hopefully it will sort itself out and it's nothing serious!! Thank you anyway xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 3rd April 2013, 6:53 pm

I hope it all gets sorted for you soon Hun xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd April 2013, 8:19 pm

ohhhhh you poor thing hun! Hug

If it were me Ruby having had problems with lymph nodes previously which alerted me to a ruptured implant, even if the anti-bs help I'd say no change.

I know that's bad of me to say this, but with all the problems you've gone through sweetheart you probably won't rest up until you know all is well so being referred to a breast surgeon who will scan you 'for free' will be a lot better than the possibility of this reoccurring and then maybe being referred back to your private surgeon and having to pay for the scan yourself.

I'm NOT at all saying you have a rupture Ruby. Its just something I'd personally want investigated where lymph nodes are involved and my own experience of this happening if it were me sweetie.

Hope you feel better very soon Ruby. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down