Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharp pains at 5 1/2 Wks post op

4 posters

Go down

Sharp pains at 5 1/2 Wks post op Empty Sharp pains at 5 1/2 Wks post op

Post by By_design 27th January 2013, 6:35 am

Hi ladies,
I've arranged to be checked by my surgeon this Tues but I'm a typical over-analyser and im seeking your wonderful advice once again Lol! I feel very 'at home' on this forum. group hug
I wondered how many others had experienced this...

I previously joined & posted about unscrewing a bottle lid & straining my left muscle. It's this side that is still concerning me. I must stress that i only seem to get sharp pains at night or for a while when I've woken up but they seem to move around the right side of my left breast?!?! Where the left boob meets the right is where I can get sharp pains coming & going. They range from the top of the boob to the bottom where the crease is and sometimes in the centre of my boob way behind the nipple (not the nipple at all).

I still have numbness around each nipple but I know the score there & I'm not worried. I guess what does worry me is the thought of an infection or a need to have the implant removed & replaced.

I make my husband check them all the time. He says they both feel natural & soft. He says they feel exactly the same (despite the fact that I can feel the left implant move when I don't have my sports bra on [bath] which I live in & sleep in).

Would you be worried or is this par for the course? Nerves repairing themselves?
Thanks so much ..... Love from a neurotic Geordie newbie :0)
By_design
By_design
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Sharp pains at 5 1/2 Wks post op Empty Re: Sharp pains at 5 1/2 Wks post op

Post by tinkerbell24 27th January 2013, 10:10 am

hello im 6 weeks post op and been getting awful shooting pains but emailed my surgeon who said its perfectly normal xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2013, 10:44 am

You probably have pulled a muscle when unscrewing the cap hun...but it WILL heal.

The movement you can feel. That's very common and can sometimes take time for the implant to adhere to the breast pocket.

You're right to make an appointment to see your surgeon though as you are very concerned hun.

Whilst you're waiting on seeing the surgeon, if you're not already babe I would advice that you wear a high impact bra. It has to be a good one that gives your boobs very little movement. The less movement for your boobs, the better for your healing. And try and lessen your upper body movements too hun. This won't only give time for the muscle to heal babe, but the little movement of the breast will also hopefully help the implant adhere to the breast pocket too so that you can no longer feel it.

So glad you feel at home here By_ design. Its what we hope for every member to feel here Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by By_design 27th January 2013, 1:36 pm

Ah thanks so much girls, I really really appreciate your comments & advice.
I'm in a high impact sports bra from marks & spencer but I may need a slightly smaller size because it's a 36E when I'm a 34E. I'll get shopping right away.
You've really helped to ease my concerns - you're wonderful :) x
By_design
By_design
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th January 2013, 3:01 pm

That's fab they feel natural and soft already. It can take time for the muscle to heal, usually about 6 weeks, so it could take a further 6 weeks from when you may have pulled it for the acheyness or shooting pains to go
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down