Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this normal ?

4 posters

Go down

Is this normal ? Empty Is this normal ?

Post by PrincessPIP22 4th March 2013, 8:44 pm

Ladies :)

I had my original BA in 2010 and felt no nervousness at all ... Was all excitement . Yet coming up to the R&R I'm bricking it !

Think it's due to the fact so many surgeons and doctors have talked about 'scraping the sillicone and silicone filled lymph nodes out ' .

I know it's not as straightforward as a BA , they are cleaning out the mess (like liquid ) the implants leaving behind too , so I think this is playing on my mind :(

Just don't have the same drive and excitement as last time ... Kind of dreading it and resenting having to go through it again . I feel bitter.

Is this normal ?

Thanks ladies sorry to bring a downer

PrincessPIP22
PrincessPIP22
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Is this normal ? Empty Re: Is this normal ?

Post by mrsball 4th March 2013, 9:02 pm

Aww don't apologise, yes no matter how many Bas or revision surgerys we go through I think we all still feel a bit nervous. Try not to think about the technical ins and outs of what they'll be doing but rather on the result of having the dreaded pips out and a beautiful new set of boobies! Xxx Hug x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th March 2013, 9:05 pm

You'll be fine hun. What the surgeons will perform is a full capsulectomy, so they'll be removing the old capsule that formed around you PIPS and cleaning the breast out. I also had lymph nodes removed hun.

I won't lie.... Your recovery won't be as easy as after having a BA, but it won't be bad hun! You really WILL be just fine. You're going to be a bit sorer than before but your healing time will be just the same and it won't be anything at all that you won't be able to cope with lovely - I promise you! :flowers:

So don't be a downer! Those nasty PIPS are going to be gone and YOU sweetie, will have gorgeous new boobs to enjoy and without the worry you have now will be relaxed, reassured and free to fully enjoy the brand new SAFE boobs you will then have hun. Xx

Last edited by cookie on 4th March 2013, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessPIP22 4th March 2013, 9:08 pm

Thank you so much , great too hear gom someone who has been through it

Jut what I needed xxxx
PrincessPIP22
PrincessPIP22
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th March 2013, 10:27 pm

I had lymphnodes removed when i was 18 as i had cancerous cells in a lump in there after having some fluid taken for testing. I must admit i had an ok recovery but it was really sore for a few days xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down