Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this normal?

+4
Loxxie
COOKIE
jen86
starsfade
8 posters

Go down

Is this normal? Empty Is this normal?

Post by starsfade 15th August 2011, 9:36 am

I am quite happy with the size of my boobs (32D atm but only 11 days post op - will they get bigger/smaller?) but find it hard to like them when i see them naked. With clothes on i look fine and they look very modest and well shaped, but without they look strange and round - although not high up. They don't look 'real' at all and look really plastic and unattractive even though i cant explain why.....i really really hope that dropping changes things a bit. They look like theyve just been glued on to my body :-(
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Is this normal? Empty Re: Is this normal?

Post by jen86 15th August 2011, 9:51 am

hun u r just so early in th recovery stage...they wont always look round and fake. they can take up to a year until u see th final results...so just relax n give it some time!
xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th August 2011, 10:16 am

Darling, you're so early post-op and it's possible you could be having a case of the old 'boobie blues' which isn't limited to the first week hun.

Things ARE going to change starsfade and you have a good while yet to see the final result, you have LOTS of changes to go through just yet, some might be good, some might seem odd, but it's just the breasts moving around untill they get settled and secured into the pocket, in my case that was 10 weeks post-op, fully settled at 12 weeks. So you see lovely, you have lots of time yet.

Sending a BIG hug! Is this normal? 571992and really hoping you're feeling a little better knowing that what you have now, is NOT what you're going to result in. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 15th August 2011, 10:19 am

Hello there Starsfade-Yep its completely normal for your boobs to look as you describe at 11days post-op.At arround that time mine looked stuck on,one was higher than the other,one was bigger than the other +one even looked Square! lol I think it was about 4weeks ish that i started to notice them settling and looking more even and a little more natural.
Hang in there chick-it just takes a little time 8-)
PS.I've seen some great results from Mr Nathan-you'll soon be boobilicious! x
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th August 2011, 10:38 am

Completely normal. They will change and look more natural
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by starsfade 15th August 2011, 10:49 am

Thanks girlies. That rly helped. Sometimes we know what to say to each other but cant tell ourselves if you know what I mean :-)

I think I am just sick of the tenderness and 'Frankenstein' effects of the incision site (Ive been calling them my "Tittinstein boobs") and then when i look at how strange they look AND the fact that my partner was anti the op and not interested in them now whatsoever (WTF?) post op - like hasnt even asked for a look (!) just given them a few gentle pokes that I'm feeling extra down and doubtful.

xxxxx
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 15th August 2011, 12:27 pm

mine r starting to feel more natural now.with the first few weeks they were very high up and tight and looked really fake but now the swelling has almost gone(i was abit gutted because my boobs wernt as big as i first thought :(.)i still think mine r small but the hubby says they r huge and to stop complaining haha!i thought the discomfort was never guna end too but it does and u will feel alot better :)
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 15th August 2011, 12:41 pm

starsfade wrote: AND the fact that my partner was anti the op and not interested in them now whatsoever (WTF?) post op - like hasnt even asked for a look (!) just given them a few gentle pokes that I'm feeling extra down and doubtful.

xxxxx

Don't worry sweetheart, it's not about what HE thinks, as long as YOU are happy xxoo
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by starsfade 15th August 2011, 1:48 pm

Thanks sweet things!

Natty when did your swelling go? I'm looking forward to mine going actually because I'm going through a phase where i think my boobs look too rigid and fake without clothes on but also not sure if I actually have any swelling. Can't tell if its normal boobage or swelling lol x
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hcwhite 15th August 2011, 2:55 pm

hello girlies
i only had mine done on friday so i know its only 3 days but im worried because they are rather far apart???
is this normal?
do they come together? also one of my scars is really hurting? any advice?
thanks
Han
hcwhite
hcwhite
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down