Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is this normal ?

+3
CharlieB
ShootingStar
twinmum23
7 posters

Go down

is this normal ? Empty is this normal ?

Post by twinmum23 9th July 2010, 9:55 am

had surgery tuesday and went from saggy 34b boobs (due to loosing alot of weight and breastfeeding) i wanted round e-f cups so dr plovier put the maximum he could fit under muscle which was 600cc in each and reckons i will be a dd-e cup. well my question is after unvieling them today i am mortafied at what they look like as ive got big huge implants then the bottom of my boob is like all soft and squidgy and wierd looking so my boobs kinda has a hump lol? do i have to wait for them to drop into place or are they always gonna look like this??
twinmum23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

is this normal ? Empty Re: is this normal ?

Post by ShootingStar 9th July 2010, 10:30 am

hmm i can't say i've heard anyone describe quite what you're describing (and being mortified) but it is perfectly normal for the implant to sit high at first because they drop into place, you really need to question with your PS and show him and explain your concerns.
That seems like a huge size implant for under the muscle too, i would have thought they would have done overs seeing as though you already had tissue there?
Did he perform an uplift aswell because by the sound of your stats pre-op an uplift would have been required too hun to prevent further sagging from the weight of the implant.
Also you will be much bigger than DD/E with that size, i was your size pre-op and had much smaller implants and am now measuring 34FF/32G depending on what bra i wear.
xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by twinmum23 9th July 2010, 10:49 am

tell me about it im in agony like ive got 2 concrete slabs in my chest lol. when i had conseltation they said my breasts where in right place just lost all there volume as my nipples didnt hang down or anything i had just got 2 saggy sacs so he said an uplift was not needed. i said i wanted to be an f cup so im happy to bigger than the dd-e and they already look bigger than when they were done so i expect they will come out more as my muscles relax and they fit into place.i suppose its not saggy at the bottom its more just all soft like theres no implant at the bottom of my boobs at the min but i am only 3 days post op so im hopeing its where its under muscle and will drop down omce it all softens. i did read not to look at em tilll a few weeks had gone by as most people hate wha they see but i couldnt help myself haha. well ive had a thigh lift at same time so im killing all over and am going to see pa in a couple of hours before i leave for england so hopefully he will put my mind at ease as im a right worrier :/.. will keep updated x
twinmum23
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 9th July 2010, 11:13 am

Yes make sure you're happy and ok before you leave to come home, poor you, you sound like you're suffering the pain =( it does get better each day and they will definately drop too so do give yourself time.

Unders don't sit as low as overs can early post op so it does take a little bit of time for the muscle to ease up and for them to drop, once they do hopefully it will fill out the soft tissue you're talking about and then they'll be fab, it's all about waiting now.

I am almost certain you will be bigger than a F cup is this normal ? 184153

Happy healing is this normal ? 571992 x x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 9th July 2010, 6:13 pm

wow!! 600cc unders!! that's HUGE!! I reckon you will be bigger than an E/F too with those babies!! Happy healing is this normal ? 923101 I'm sure it's just a case of being early days! x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 9th July 2010, 9:32 pm

Hi vicky, I'm sure they will drop down soon enough :) 600cc!! I'm jealous lol you will have great pair of boobies!! xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 9th July 2010, 9:35 pm

Hi vicky, I'm sure they will drop down soon enough :) 600cc!! I'm jealous lol you will have great pair of boobies!! xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by twinmum23 9th July 2010, 9:57 pm

thanks ladies, im so excited to see what size they end up lol. i went to clinic b4 leaving and there apparently perfect and totally normal for so soon after and will drop down and fill into the softer part at bttom so i dont feel worried about it now and after reading lots of stuff i feel more at ease lol and not mortafied lmao x
twinmum23
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th July 2010, 6:17 am

Read the 'Frankeinboob' part of this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hun.

So many ladies experience the feelings as you did babe, thinking their boobs look nothing like they expect them to after their ops - They do settle though, you just have to give them time.

Happy healing hunni! is this normal ? 113752
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th July 2010, 11:29 am

Aw hun I agree with the others, it is normal and you will have lots of changes to come
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by poshhugo 10th July 2010, 5:46 pm

Hi hunni, not quite sure on how your walking at the moment lol sore legs and holding them babies up lol... bless you though, its scary but will be worth it in the end hunni.. you will look fab!!!!xx
poshhugo
poshhugo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down