Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone do under 300cc?

+11
melstar82
rubylily
nikkinoo
Daisydee
Lauraloubell
Princess_x
silverpanther
Redtulip123
willows
littlewellies
Boodreams
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone do under 300cc? Empty Anyone do under 300cc?

Post by Boodreams 3rd March 2013, 11:08 pm

Yes yes I know we are all different - but the ccs I am seeing are huge compared to what I'm looking at.. Granted, I only want a C, but has anyone even gone below 300cc??? I have no breast tissue, so am not working with much to start with.. But going from flat to DD just seems so dramatic for me.

I'd love to hear from lower cc gals.

My plan is 290 anatomical unders. Currently measure 34 nothing. Very little breast tissue left after giving all I had through pregnancy & breastfeeding!

Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Anyone do under 300cc? Empty Re: Anyone do under 300cc?

Post by littlewellies 3rd March 2013, 11:14 pm

I have 290 and 335 anatomical unders and I started with practically nothing and early days but im a D/DD x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 3rd March 2013, 11:58 pm

i asked for an a/b to a DD and he offered either 310 or 340cc x
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 4th March 2013, 7:15 am

My friends gf had 190 to go from a to c same week as me x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Redtulip123 4th March 2013, 8:14 am

I had 300cc unders and went from flat to a c cup. It was perfect for me as they still looked natural and in proportion to my body. They are now 13 years old and after 2 kids and breast feeding they feel slightly smaller to me but my hubby thinks they are perfect as he didn't want me to have the fake look!

The only thing I would say is that often girls wish they had gone bigger. I am changing them soon and have this dilemma. I like the fact no-one knows they aren't natural and they are in proportion to my frame but at the same time I like the idea of going a bit bigger for a change!!!

300cc on some girls gives them a d / dd cup so I would go with the size your surgeon recommends to take you to a full c. Good luck x
Redtulip123
Redtulip123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 4th March 2013, 8:21 am

Hiya!

I had 180 and 150 cc, as my surgeon couldn't fit in anything larger, and I've gone up 2 cup sizes- so quite a big difference for small implants!

Everyone is different, so listen to what your surgeon has to recommend for you.

Good luck!

XXXX
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 4th March 2013, 10:37 am

I had 315 for my 1st BA and went from an A (flat) to a DD x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 4th March 2013, 11:22 am

Also, its important to remember that while you can measure one size, you can look another- Im wearing a 32D but look more like a full b/ normal c, so if you are going for the 'look' of a D, you might end up being a larger size...

Theres lots of threads on here about augmented breasts measuring larger than they look...

XXXX
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 4th March 2013, 11:30 am

silverpanther wrote:Also, its important to remember that while you can measure one size, you can look another- Im wearing a 32D but look more like a full b/ normal c, so if you are going for the 'look' of a D, you might end up being a larger size...

Theres lots of threads on here about augmented breasts measuring larger than they look...

XXXX

That is definitely my experience. I went to get fitted in to a sports bra as I knew mine was far too small and was ftted in to an FF at Bravisimo... there is NO WAY they look anywhere near that big. Height also plays a big part. My surgeon wouldn't talk about cup size at all and said dont get hung up on cup size. I wanted a D but he obviously knew the "look" that i wanted meant he should discount that all together... bloddy know it all surgeons! ;)
xxxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 4th March 2013, 2:49 pm

Hi Boodreams,
I am having the same diallema, thinking of going for 250 or 275cc. I am currently a 32A and dont wanna look out of proportion as im slim, so certainly will be sticking below 300cc. On here though it seems to vary from one person to the next as to the size you will end up with even with the same amount of CC's. So I will be going with what my PS recommends.... they are the experts I suppose!
x
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinoo 4th March 2013, 5:21 pm

Hi girls, I will be having a 240cc. I was offered 190 but in hindsight he said they wouldn't fill the breast tissue I have. (sorting out the post kids mess) I am not sure what I measure now. I think prob a c+ and am having a mini uplift + implants. I think I will look somewhere between full c - d. Might be worth looking at the stats thread though? Although it seems that it can varie allot depending on each persons anatomy and how our bodies are inside. x
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rubylily 4th March 2013, 7:50 pm

Hey I had 220cc overs.. I was a saggy c cup and am hoping to be a full D as I also had an uplift.. They don't look huge but great cleavage and in proportion to rest of me. Main thing I wanted was the volume and the perkiness - I didn't specify size and asked for whatever have the most natural look xxx
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinoo 4th March 2013, 7:56 pm

Do you have a picture trail ruby? X
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rubylily 4th March 2013, 7:58 pm

Not yet I need to do one but have no idea how - have the pics but need to put them in a trail with password etc.. As soon as I have will let you know.. How did it go on thurs? X
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 4th March 2013, 8:52 pm

Silverpanther - thanks for that reassurance. I haven't talked about cup sizes as I know 'everyone is different' but was told that there are 4 sizes of implants he'd recommend for me. I tried on 250cc but wanted slightly more, so am leaning towards 290cc which is still very modest in the tee shirt I tried on top! I'd be very happy with whatever 'looks' like a C.. you must be super happy with your results :ok:

Daisydee - I agree with you that with a smaller frame, it has to be in proportion, and I am within what he recommends, but like you, I have some level of choice. Is yours recommending an exact size?

I'll be back there next week as I have penciled in for op on the 26th (!).. so not much time to loose until then. Yay. We'll hash out the actual size then.

It's incredible how there are such different results for ladies. It's a bit like the excitement of finding what Santa has left in your stocking (after the dropping and fluffing of course!)
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 4th March 2013, 8:58 pm

oh gosh - I didn't see the other replies from yesterday!

Littlewellies - that's great, I am feeling better now that I'm not going to regret 290cc! That's enough of a handful to get as much as you have:)

Willows - you too! A reminder that perhaps under 300cc is all I need.

THANKS!
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 4th March 2013, 9:00 pm

Well on my initial consultation he recommended 250-300 and I tried on both. Under a tshirt I prefered the look of the 300 but since then I have had time to think and also have a play with "rice boobs" and have decided 300 may be a bit large for my small frame. I am going back on Thurs so will trash it out then and decide for sure as I have also read the rice boobs can look bigger than what they will look like when done. So hard deciding!! I am just going to go with what he recommends I think.
I am also penciled in for the 26th funny eh!?

Have u had any thoughts about different profiles?
Xx
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 4th March 2013, 9:06 pm

I haven't done the rice boobies - although he said I should have a play and I liked that he said to consider the weight I'll be carrying around too!

I'm having anatomicals and profile hasn't been mentioned as a part of the equation - not in the first consult anyway! Being the girl I am, I know I won't be going for vah-voom, so moderate would be my initial answer to that question.

I'm getting smart though - I'll be listening to what my doc recommends:)
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 4th March 2013, 9:10 pm

I see, I'm having rounds not anatomicals so I need to decide on profile and I'm stuck between low or medium. Should get it cleared up on Thurs when I see him again though. Can't wait, only a few weeks left now!
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 4th March 2013, 9:26 pm

Littlewellies has hers listed as moderate & full projection anatomicals - so you've got me thinking now! As far as I was aware, it wasn't up for debate as they are shaped as they are for 'natural' projection wtf
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 4th March 2013, 9:42 pm

Hmm I would have assumed the same as u but maybe different manufaturers do diff profiles. Probably a question to add to your list for next weeks consultation! X
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 4th March 2013, 10:02 pm

I think mine r high and extra high actually x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 4th March 2013, 10:25 pm

Hi,

I am going to have less than 300cc. He said he can't fit a a bigger size in without them looking 'fake' I want a natural look too. I have a narrow breast base as well. I was going to say i'll keep you posted etc and take pics, but you are actually having your BA before me! Like the other girls have mentioned, don't get hung up on cup size. My sister is a 32E and doesn't look it at all, more a large C / D.....Unsure what happened to me, she must have nabbed my share!!! haha :) My PS told me to do the rice test too and try on various clothes to see what gives you the 'look' you are aiming for. They are pretty heavy though! I have no breast tissue and everything seemed huge at first!!! As i'm sure many people have said the PS is the expert and can advise. At times The whole cc, projection and placement can be a minefield! Intially I was soooo excited thinking about sizes, then it came the most confusing bit! Too big, too small etc etc! This forum is so good, hearing other people's experiences.

XXX

X
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinoo 4th March 2013, 10:47 pm

Hi Ruby, I didnt manage to go on thur as it was fully booked. However I sent him as email as I really needed a date to work around due to work commitments. I have been given the 20th March!!...It is based on him being happy when I have my consultation on the 15th but I dont see why he wouldnt be now. Fingers x it will go as planned and Its only 2 weeks away :O)
Ill look forwards to your pic trail xx
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 4th March 2013, 11:04 pm

Melstar - my sister nabbed mine too!! She's breastfeeding now and I don't even know if she can walk with the weight! I was always a 34B, but now I am post-babies and other than being asked a few times if I'm a ballet dancer (!)- having no boobs has become negative for me as I miss them!

For the rice test- did you buy just one bra you 'fancy filling'?? I don't have time to be running around buying random bras & funnelling rice into bags - is it really worthwhile? Is it helping you to choose for real?
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next