Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300cc too big?

+7
twinpeaks
abbie
natalia
Decisions
jellytot1
lucyt
nikkidv22
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

300cc too big? Empty 300cc too big?

Post by nikkidv22 5th October 2010, 6:56 am

Hi all!

I am so confused! Having my op tomorrow and can't decide between 280cc and 300cc. I am currently a small B and would like to be a full C. I tried on the 280cc and they looked nice, my PS didn't have the 300cc with him. (live in Namibia i (Africa!) ) Is there a big difference between the two? I read that you should always go one size up from the size you like. Please help!
nikkidv22
nikkidv22
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

300cc too big? Empty Re: 300cc too big?

Post by lucyt 5th October 2010, 7:19 am

Hiya
Don't know about the going one size bigger tbh that's down to personal preference. But the difference between 280 and 300cc implants is minimal.
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkidv22 5th October 2010, 7:26 am

Hi! Thanks a lot! Really struggling to decide, my hubby says go for 300 but my friends think it's too big. I don;t want BIG, I just want bigger than what I have and most importantly I want it to look natural.
nikkidv22
nikkidv22
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 5th October 2010, 8:07 am

Are you having them under or over the muscle - if you are having unders I would definately go for 300 as the muscle flattens it a bit anyway - and even if you are having overs I wouldn't think there was much difference - you will soon get used to them especially as they will swell after the op and then settle back down afterwards. You want to get your money's worth, most people seem to have between 250 and 400, so 300 is on the smaller size.

Good luck for tomorrow x
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkidv22 5th October 2010, 8:21 am

Thanx, will be having overs. Think I'll go with 300cc, since that is also what my PS recommended. :-)
nikkidv22
nikkidv22
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Decisions 5th October 2010, 8:26 am

Hey hun!
I am getting 300cc under the muscle and I am told they will take me to a C cup (I am currently a small B also) 20cc extra isnt much at all, it will just add a tiny bit more! good luck tomorrow (only 1 week until my op, ahhh sooo excited!!)

Lucyt how is your recovery going? are you happy with the size? just wondering what size you were before and what size you wanted with the end result? I am just curious as I am getting the same size as you and i am tossing up between the 300cc or 330cc :)
Decisions
Decisions
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkidv22 5th October 2010, 8:46 am

HI! Thanks! Good luck with your op next week and the neverending tough "size" decision! :-)
nikkidv22
nikkidv22
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 5th October 2010, 9:14 am

go with 300 so many regret not going with biggest theirs not much diff with 280 and 300 i had choice of 380 and 410 i went 410 so happy i did xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkidv22 5th October 2010, 9:34 am

Thanks! Really don't wanna be huge, though, so scared their gonna be too big!
nikkidv22
nikkidv22
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 5th October 2010, 11:59 am

i was the same and mine ended up just right big bit not huge xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 5th October 2010, 12:04 pm

I dont think 300 will be huge at all
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkidv22 5th October 2010, 12:08 pm

Thanks! I have so little time left to decide and every I decide on a size, within half hour I change my mind! :-) Hehe! It's a big decision for me, really don't have enough money to redo if I am not happy! ;-)
nikkidv22
nikkidv22
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 5th October 2010, 12:16 pm

youll be surprised how quickly you get used to the size tbh. I had decided on 360s but was worried they would be huge and on the day i asked my surgeon to maybe go with 330s. In the end he had to put 420s in because the smaller size didnt correct the sagging enough, and whilst theyre big, theyre really not as big as you might think, and in actual fact, noone has even noticed ive had it done (apart from the people ive told)
From most people whove had around the 300cc mark that ive read about, theyre either very happy with the size, or think theyre smaller than they thought they would be.
What are your stats?
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkidv22 5th October 2010, 1:42 pm

Hi Abbie,

Thanks! Appreciate the help! Aksed my PS if I could try both sizes "on" tomorrow before op, just to make sure. My stats, I am 1.65m and weigh 62kg, medium built.
nikkidv22
nikkidv22
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by twinpeaks 5th October 2010, 2:27 pm

Hi Nikki

I'm having trouble deciding which size to go for and I'm having my op tomorrow as well! I really want a natural look but dont want to regret not having bigger cc's. I'm going to say to my surgeon if he can do 300 under and he thinks they'll look natural then go for it. If not I'll go smaller. I'm taking pictures of what I want to achieve and what I dont want to achieve so we're both clear on what I want to look like!
I've really panicked over the size issue but now I'm more concerned about other issues such as capsular c, the recovery, the pain etc. As long as they look nice and I have a cleavage I dont care anymore!

Good luck with your op hun and I'm sure you'll love your new additions :thumbs:

xx
twinpeaks
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyt 5th October 2010, 2:30 pm

Decisions wrote: Hey hun!
I am getting 300cc under the muscle and I am told they will take me to a C cup (I am currently a small B also) 20cc extra isnt much at all, it will just add a tiny bit more! good luck tomorrow (only 1 week until my op, ahhh sooo excited!!)

Lucyt how is your recovery going? are you happy with the size? just wondering what size you were before and what size you wanted with the end result? I am just curious as I am getting the same size as you and i am tossing up between the 300cc or 330cc :)

Hi decisions. Getting easier every day starting to do stuff for myself now. Still can't sleep tho coz is uncomfortable but overall so good I wouldn't have thought it was just a week ago. I was a 34aa pre ba and am now in a 34 D sportsbra but don't have much swelling tbh so am hopeful will stay a d. Was aiming for a full c/small d and am so happy with the size. I was choosing between 260 and 300 and glad I went with the bigger one. (as seems to be the case for most girls) Have a small frame so have high profile. Couldn't have gone much bigger or they would have been touching each other.
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkidv22 5th October 2010, 2:54 pm

Hi Twinpeak! Goodluck with your op tomorrow! Let us know how it went! I am super excited!! :-)
nikkidv22
nikkidv22
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 5th October 2010, 2:59 pm

From your stats, I think 300 will be fine on you. Not too big at all. You could probably even carry off bigger quite easily if you wanted to
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkidv22 5th October 2010, 4:55 pm

Thank you all of you! :-)
nikkidv22
nikkidv22
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 5th October 2010, 6:03 pm

I went from a AA to a full C/small D with 360cc's. The general rule of thumb is 150 to 200cc's per cup size, depending on your band with. More petite girls with smaller band sizes can gain a cup size with 150, and girls with larger band sizes might need more. Height also comes into play. What is your height and bandsize?
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 5th October 2010, 6:43 pm

fawn wrote:I went from a AA to a full C/small D with 360cc's. The general rule of thumb is 150 to 200cc's per cup size, depending on your band with. More petite girls with smaller band sizes can gain a cup size with 150, and girls with larger band sizes might need more. Height also comes into play. What is your height and bandsize?

thats not always accurate actually. I went up 5 or 6 cupsizes with 420cc, which equates to around 80cc per cup size, maybe a bit less
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 5th October 2010, 6:43 pm

thats with a 30 band
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Decisions 6th October 2010, 10:09 am

I am having the same problem! so its good to hear I am not the only one being totally indecisive about my size, i keep reading girls wish they went bigger but then i dont want huge (even though 300cc under the muscle isnt going to make it huge hehe) but my doc thought i should go 330cc as that would take me to a full C or small D (but i think i will jus stick with a C cup)

Lucyt thats good to hear you are feeling better :) recovery isnt much fun i would imagine, i am not looking forward to the sleepless nights! that size sounds good, hopefully i am happy with the 300cc unders also, i am booked for moderate profile as i think i have a wider chest :) I have been wandering around with the rice bags (i put 250ml of rice in there as this would be the absolute minimum by breast size will be) and i am happy with that! this time next week i will have them :)
Decisions
Decisions
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 6th October 2010, 10:21 am

abbie wrote:
fawn wrote:I went from a AA to a full C/small D with 360cc's. The general rule of thumb is 150 to 200cc's per cup size, depending on your band with. More petite girls with smaller band sizes can gain a cup size with 150, and girls with larger band sizes might need more. Height also comes into play. What is your height and bandsize?

thats not always accurate actually. I went up 5 or 6 cupsizes with 420cc, which equates to around 80cc per cup size, maybe a bit less

And how tall are you? If you're short and obviously have a tiny band size, that's entirely possible. Just saying that's the general rule of thumb. At least it is here in the U.S.
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 6th October 2010, 10:31 am

im 5ft 6, so average height
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member