Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300cc unders

+5
welshvicci123
Sammyj
alexandra33
xaxa
x_x_cute_chick_x_x
9 posters

Go down

300cc unders Empty 300cc unders

Post by x_x_cute_chick_x_x 23rd September 2011, 1:14 pm

Hi There everyone,

I just have a general question to anyone that have had unders. I am not due to go for surgery until Nov and I stupidly 300cc unders 869500 read an internet post on 48 reasons why not to have breast enlargement lol One of the statements was referring to under the muscle implants and said that it could seriously damage the muscle and stop it functioning properly, I really want to get a Breast Enlargement but the more I read the more I am getting cold feet, I guess what I am asking for is reassurance from people that have had under the muscle implants, it would be nice to hear how they have gotten on with under the muscle implants, I really want to get a breast enlargement and I don't want fear to put me off.

Thanks
x_x_cute_chick_x_x
x_x_cute_chick_x_x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

300cc unders Empty Re: 300cc unders

Post by xaxa 23rd September 2011, 1:29 pm

Hi cute chick, welcome to the forum! If you really want boobs I would stop reading negative stuff (lol). There is nothing wrong with being aware of the risks, but don't you think that if breast surgery was THAT dangerous to women's health, it would have been stopped long ago? Plastic surgery has come a long way since 1895, research and implants have improved in quality, there are many capable surgeons out there and there are millions of satisfied women today!!! Good luck 300cc unders 113752
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 23rd September 2011, 1:49 pm

Hey girlie,

I have to agree with xaxa - there's no reason to keep reading negative things. You should be aware of the complications, but most are not that serious. All surgery has risks, but over 300,000 BAs were performed in 2010 - so really I wouldn't stress too much over it.

I had 375cc unders and I've had a good experience so far. My best advice (and hopefully will be backed up by the girls on here) is feel comfortable and confident with your surgeon. Review his or her work, and talk to previous patients. Once you have a good surgeon, it's very likely you'll have good results.

PS - I've never heard of the muscle ceasing to work after a BA - if that happened I can only imagine that surgeon must have butchered that girl because he's supposed to literally make a small 2 inch slit in the bottom of the muscle....

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyj 23rd September 2011, 1:57 pm

I read that breast augmentation was the safest & least complicated of all cosmetic procedure.

Im having unders in December.

x
Sammyj
Sammyj
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by x_x_cute_chick_x_x 23rd September 2011, 2:08 pm

Aww thanks for the positive responses girls deep down I know I will get them done but it seems to be fate that something negative pops up and gets me thinking and like you all say millions of women are getting boob jobs and are happy with the results and I want to be one of them so next time I see rubbish written about boob jobs I'll skip it as I really don't want to talk myself out of it I can't wait to get new boobs :)
x_x_cute_chick_x_x
x_x_cute_chick_x_x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 23rd September 2011, 2:11 pm

I totally stressed on the negative myself, but once you have them done, you'll see that even if you need correction somewhere down the road, it's totally worth it for this feeling. At least that's how I feel~~

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 23rd September 2011, 8:19 pm

Certainly don't get yourself rapped up with all the negative stuff, as you are aware there are risks but there are risks with many things you do in life, but if we worried about the risks so much we wouldn't do anything.

You definatley have to research your surgeon, a good surgeon will look after you x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 23rd September 2011, 8:35 pm

we all focus on negatives when its something as serious as a ba is but i'm sure the positive will outweigh the negatives once u have them xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 23rd September 2011, 9:08 pm

Was that a website with point 20 being

20)  If I am not making myself clear, let me spell it out right now: implants are ugly!  Implants only look good on the level of first impressions.  Expect people in your life to react with an initial charge followed by a gradual accumulation of disgust.  Anyone who likes you over the long term will do so in spite of them, not because of them -- the same as they would if you had a glass eye.

I wouldn't pay much attention if it is!! Sounds like he's been dumped by someone with implants!! If i was you id try and find some less biased research! Obviously there are risks, which you need to consider and make sure you research your surgeon well. Good luck hun.
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 23rd September 2011, 9:36 pm

Hey doll, welcome.

As I have learned this journey is definitely a roller coaster and I always have downs and worries about this surgery but I think it's just part of the process.

I'm just happy that I am well informed therefore I am not setting myself up to fail if anything does occur in the future as I know most, if not all of the bad things that can happen and today...I still want to go ahead.

Like I said it's a roller coaster, but I would say deep down you have to want it for yourself...seems like you do as you have booked. You need to know what the risks are...and be prepared for anything even the success of having no complications at all..x

I'm probably rambling lol but I'm glad your here as the girls are fab and can almost answer any question you may have x
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina 24th September 2011, 3:10 am

Hello, I just had 325cc under the muscle.. My left arm is currently very weak because i'm still recovering.. but I heard that putting the implant under the muscle takes a bit longer to heal up.

At this point, I can't even raise my left arm more than half way.. but I'm constantly massaging the swollenness, and using heat pads.

I hope this helps you!
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down