Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with your boobs long term?

4 posters

Go down

Happy with your boobs long term? Empty Happy with your boobs long term?

Post by rubylily 17th February 2013, 10:05 am

Hey ladies how happy are you with your boobs long term? Had a BA + uplift last week and been reading lots of forums and lots of chat about re ops, implant removal, various other issues. Is there a point where you feel like your new boobs are just a part of you? And can they last long term without problems??
Any thoughts appreciated!
Thanks,

Ruby xx
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Happy with your boobs long term? Empty Re: Happy with your boobs long term?

Post by COOKIE 17th February 2013, 1:49 pm

Aside from scar revision, I had my had my uplift 3 years ago and my boobs are fine. They haven't begged an inch and if I hadn't needed the scar revision I'd be perfectly happy with them still.

Your boobs will last for as long as your age, skin elasticity and the care you give them allows them too.

Things that will affect your boobs over time:

Ageing: as you age you lose skin elasticity so this has an impact on the 'aesthetic' appearance of your boobs.

Pregnancy: this too has the possibity of causing problems aesthetically because of the stretching of the skin as the milk comes in and then possible sagging later.

Weight gain/loss: it would be best to maintain your weight after surgery within a half stone either way of your target weight otherwise the stretching again may result in sagging.

Keeping your boobs moisturised: keeping the skin as supple as possible will help to keep the elasticity will help maintain the appearance.

If you look after your weight, keep your boobs well supported and moisturised you should be able to keep them fir as long as anybody else having a regular BA hun. Gravity will catch us all up eventually but you can keep this at bay for longer by simply taking good care of them. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th February 2013, 2:46 pm

I've had my boobs 4 years this year and I've had no problems, they feel like mine and like they've always been there.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 17th February 2013, 6:38 pm

It's 3 years since I had my uplift and I'm still very happy with mine hun. just as cookie has said, take care of them and they should stay looking great. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by rubylily 18th February 2013, 9:31 am

Thanks ladies - I'm 5 days post op now one looks bigger than the other but am guessing that's the swelling.. Hardly any pain just can't wait to be at 2 week mark and then the 6 week mark!

Even though they are swollen and strapped up I am so happy I've has this done and hope they do me proud for many many years to come! Xx
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th February 2013, 11:33 am

Good to read you're happy Ruby dance

Its very normal to wonky boobs early post up hun. When you had your surgery you didn't just have one op, you had two. One on each breast and its very possible and very common that one breast suffered a little more trauma than the other during surgery. The breast that suffered less trauma will heal quicker than the other, with the one than that had more trauma taking slightly more time to heal. This is why your boobs might look wonky for a while, but they do catch up with one another as your healing progresses. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down