Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast width dilemma!

+2
COOKIE
Ballet babe
6 posters

Go down

Breast width dilemma! Empty Breast width dilemma!

Post by Ballet babe 15th February 2013, 10:26 am

Hi ladies, I am saggy 32b and having an uplift and implants in april. My question relates to breast width. The PS I first saw said 13cm using a tape measure and gave me an implant choice of 13.1cm width. I saw another PS who I have since booked in with but he said 11.5-12cm using calipers and chose my implant with 11.8cm width. I was querying cc with him and clinic called back to say I could get one with 12.4cm width!!!! Taking appropriate cc out the equation I am freaking out now about what is correct?! I know width is all important for appearance/cleavage. Keep trying to measure it myself which I know is tricky but 11.5 seems too narrow to me, given the choice I would say 13 but I am using tape measure too a d what do I know?!!! What do u think please?!! Thank u! X
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Breast width dilemma! Empty Re: Breast width dilemma!

Post by COOKIE 15th February 2013, 11:28 am

If you're as concerned as you sound hun then make another appointment to go back and see your surgeon. The majority of us have second consultations and it really is a comfort being able to go through everything again, ensuring all decisions made feel right for you.

Do be careful about choosing a width too wide for your body type though because you could risk a conditions called symastia which isn't very pretty. Your surgeon knows best sweetness, but if you want that reassurance that your choosing the right width then a second consultation will sort that for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 15th February 2013, 11:29 am

this video here is pretty useful in explaining how to choose a base width xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th February 2013, 11:31 am

If you're as concerned as you sound hun then make another appointment to go back and see your surgeon. The majority of us have second consultations and it really is a comfort being able to go through everything again, ensuring all decisions made feel right for you.

Do be careful about choosing a width too wide for your body type though because you could risk a conditions called symastia which isn't very pretty. Your surgeon knows best sweetness, but if you want that reassurance that your choosing the right width then a second consultation will sort that for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 15th February 2013, 4:25 pm

Hi and thank u for the replies. A variation of 1.5cm in breast width from one PS to the other does scare me as I don't want symmastia or indeed the big gap u sometimes see! Eg if the one that said 13cm is actually correct but I had the 11.8cm implant from rhe PS i have chosen, then this would be way too narrow, right?! or if I am really 11.5 but I went with the 13.1cm width that the first PS chose for me that would be symmastia like??!! I don't want to insult his professionalism but I did make another appt for 25feb to ask again about width and implant choice. I seem to read different PS ideas on the subject of what's the ideal width choice, so i am going to ask him specifically my bwd of each breast then why he thinks the implant he has chosen is best and also what the gap between breasts will be. I really want reassurance they r going to look good after all this time effort and £! Tks again ladies x
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th February 2013, 5:31 pm

You're doing the right thing in doing your own research. This way you have a clear understanding of what your surgeon is talking about and can question their reasoning as you intend to do.

Your next consultation should give the reassurance you need. Please keep us updated and let us know how you get on hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th February 2013, 5:40 pm

Going back for another consult is definitely the right thing to do xx

Keep us posted :ok:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th February 2013, 5:41 pm

Also don't let them rush you out xx make sure they fully explain things to you hun xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 15th February 2013, 8:29 pm

Oh now I'm confused! Cookie is right, and I'm glad your going back to see your surgeon! Intact after reading this I'm going to give mine a quick call tomorrow as I'm now confused about the base width. Xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 15th February 2013, 8:55 pm

My BWD was 12.5cm and my implant is 11.25 and looking good so far not too far apart at all i was worried but alls good. We are all diff obviously but seeing your surgeon again will really help xxx
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down