Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little advice please girls?

+2
miss_vie
silverpanther
6 posters

Go down

A little advice please girls? Empty A little advice please girls?

Post by silverpanther 5th February 2013, 8:06 am

Hiya girls!

I've just had the worst night since the operation, as I didn't take any tramadol (which was making me super tired during the day, and now I've got to get on and do things!) so I wasn't knocked out, and found out how uncomfortable it is for me to sleep on my back!!

Also, with all this lack of exercise, I felt super lively at about 3am, and had to get up and do some stretches in the kitchen so as not to wake bf!! lol!
Has anyone else who is used to being active found it really frustrating for their body to have to stop moving around so much? I just have overwhelming urges to reach up and stretch out, every party of my body!

I don't know what I can do to get comfortable- I tried sleeping on my side with a pillow under boob, but it was quite sore (although more comfy than ever) and I don't want to damage them by sleeping on the side...

I've woken up with super sore ribs, and don't want to take the tramadol because I've got things I need to do, and don't want to be walking around like a zombie the whole time! i thought about the ice packs, but the pain is on the lower part of the breast and ribcage- would it still be ok to use them on these parts rather than on top?

Any advice would be much appreciated- I can't go on taking tramadol!

Thanks ladies :flowers:
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

A little advice please girls? Empty Re: A little advice please girls?

Post by miss_vie 5th February 2013, 8:17 am

I feel for you I had a awful nights sleep last night. I struggled with not doing much in the first two weeks and had to keep reminding myself not to push myself. As for pain, what about just taking done nurefen or paracetamol my mum got me nuremol I think which was both in one they was really good for pain and I was with it still. Rib pain back ache all things I was so not prepared for lol!! Hope you feel better, try to get done rest today if you can xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 5th February 2013, 8:19 am

At 15 days post op if you don't need tremodol don't take it, paracetamol is fine and if it's been ok'ed then Ibrorofen (check its ok to use from your clinic first) .

Strechting is good for you as you can become stooped and seize up. Gentle stretching though!

Ice packs should be fine on your ribs just over clothes or wrapped in a tea towel. Try not to get on incisions though.

You won't damage them by sleeping on your side, do you have a v pillow? For sleeping on you back supporting your shoulders And for side sleeping by hugging it. With a rolled up sock or flannel in bewtween your boobs to take the support x

mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 5th February 2013, 9:53 am

ah thanks girls, really good ideas and advice. When I get home I'm going to buy some nuremol as the ibuprofen or paracetamol don't do much on their own! And definitely get on the ice packs later.

I'm glad to hear stretching is ok!! I'm going to do some lower body yoga later, obviously won't do anything that feels weird, but I think the legs need some exercise haha!

Amazing tip with the V pillow- luckily bf has gone away this week so I can experiment with taking up space on my side! yey I feel positive about these solutions, thanks so much!

thank you
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th February 2013, 10:16 am

I'd actually refrain from any exercise babe because this get the blood pumping and can put a strain on your new boobs, so unless you've had the all clear from your 'surgeon' to excercise then best not to. I'm presuming mrsball thought you meant a little stretch after waking like you do with a yawn haha!

Like mrsball sad too babe, do not get ice packs any near near your incisions, the cold restricts the blood flow and can cause more harm than good. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 5th February 2013, 10:39 am

yeah no excercising not even yoga lovely. its hard i know (gym instructor) but be so worth it xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 5th February 2013, 11:27 am

Oh no I didn't mean yoga or any excersise like that , you said stretching out, and meant a strech after being in a laying or hunched position NOT yoga! My god not at 15 days post op! Stretching your chest out shoulders back yes is good for posture but no excersise, obviously crossed wires! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 5th February 2013, 6:25 pm

ohhhhh ok!!! thanks girls I will refrain from the yoga stretches a little longer!!

I managed to get a hold of some nuromol, which apparently is really new and boots asked me to fill in a questionnaire about how it is for me, in return for £10 gift voucher! whoop! so far I took one and it feels a lot better. It also reduces the need for ice packs, so will avoid those for now.

thanks everyone :) pretty damn shattered now after being in town this morning, so hopefully will have a good sleep tonight!
XXXXXXXX Give You
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 5th February 2013, 6:31 pm

Aww glad you managed to get some, hopefully they give you a restful night sleep and you feel all bright as a button tomorrow x
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 5th February 2013, 6:32 pm

Youre a sweetie dove!! Do well tomorrow
xxxxxxx
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 5th February 2013, 6:39 pm

Oh really? My mum was give. It when she broke her wrist she really rated and after my first sleepless night the night of my BA she went out at 7am to Tesco to get me some! It was the best painkiller (my surgeon didn't give me any so only painkiller I had too lol!) just watch your dosage only so many on 24 hrs (same as other tabs I kno!) here's to a better nights sleep :)

Bonus with the voucher too hun!xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 5th February 2013, 6:41 pm

Totally! I can't wait to get some nice new nail varnish or something!!

I can't believe your surgeon didn't give you painkillers!! You must be a toughie miss vie!! I couldn't have survived without mine in the first week!

Sleep well tonight everyone!! xxhaha xxx
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down