Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Size... Advice pls girls...

+10
flowergirl
elleblondie
mrsm
shellymae
Crystal
lindylou22
Cath3081
carol_s
pinkbabe
Becca7x
14 posters

Go down

Size... Advice pls girls... Empty Size... Advice pls girls...

Post by Becca7x 10th March 2011, 3:19 pm

Heyyy! Ive been reading the sticky regarding everyones stats and now i think im going too biggg!

Im 5 ft 4, size 10, 9 st and currently wear a 34b. I want to 'look' a dd so il measure a bit bigger... ive explained this to the surgeon and he has suggested 380 or 410cc... my heart is saying 410 but i can decide on the day.

Do you think the 410s will be too big for my frame and make me look too top heavy... ive been fine and dead excited untill today and now im questioning everythingg!! Looking at peoples stats who are silimar have got the size i want with a much smaller implant?!?!

Advise would be appriciated... im in such a flap lol xxx
Becca7x
Becca7x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Size... Advice pls girls... Empty Re: Size... Advice pls girls...

Post by pinkbabe 10th March 2011, 3:29 pm

I don't think 410cc will be to big for you. I have the same stats as you size 10/12 apart from I was a C/D pre op and I hve 525cc and I don't think mine look massive. If you want to look a DD then I say go for the 410's. Good luck whatever you decide. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 10th March 2011, 3:46 pm

Hi Becca, I had 420 very high projection and went from an A/B (varied depending on style and manufacturer) to a DD - but I don't think they look anywhere near that size, but I had unders, so might fluff sometime in the next year.
I would think that with 410 overs, you would be an E cup coming from a B - but it really is difficult to guess sweetheart. If in doubt, always go for the larger size, I have never heard anybody on here saying OMG I wish I'd gone smaller, generally it's just the opposite and wish they'd gone larger.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath3081 10th March 2011, 4:01 pm

Hi Becca7x

I'm having the same doubts as you about size (I was offered 410 or 460 by my surgeon), and have now decided to go with the bigger option. Everyone always advises to go with the biggest your surgeon offers.

I'm similar stats to you: I'm 5ft 3, size 10/12, 9 & a half stone. Currently wearing 34c. I would like to end up an E.

Good luck with your size decision. The hardest part of having a BA is probably deciding on size!
xx
Cath3081
Cath3081
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 10th March 2011, 5:09 pm

Hi hun, the visible difference between 380 and 410 will be fairly minimal once they're actually in. If you think that one cup size is roughly 125cc... 30cc isn't too vast of a difference, so I think you will be safe going with the 410!

Everyone on here always says to go with the biggest option you are given, and I would stand by that too!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 10th March 2011, 5:32 pm

I would say you would need at least 410cc-460cc to get a 34D......

But again the P.S normally wont say youll end up such and such size theys days as its almost impossible to say what size youll end up!

The reason why I think youll need 410cc to 460cc is based on this:
The bigger the band size you start the bigger th implant you will need to make a difference in cup size e.g I was a 28-30 AAAAAAAA (I was actually so small I didnt have a cup size on my G.P's chart! Rolling Eyes ) and I had 460cc implants.......I can fit into a 30G balcconet bra ( which is not hung in fact it only looks a D cup, I have been told many times) or 32 DD or E but by the time you get upto a 34 band I would barly be a c cup!.......so the smaller the band size the smaller the implant you you need to go up a cup size but the bigger the band size the bigger the implant size youll need to change cup size..

Hope this makes sense?!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 10th March 2011, 5:42 pm

Crystal, I dont think you only look like a D cup, your breast look pretty big in your avatar pic..bigger than mine that's for sure and I fit a 34DD..mind you mine prbly only look like a C cup, I dont know shrug

I think Crystal is right, in order to LOOK like a DD you might have to go bigger, and then you'll prbly measure like a G

shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 10th March 2011, 6:12 pm

I'm very similar stats to you, but 5ft5, 9st 3, size 10/12 and was a 34b or 32c, I think 410 will be fine and you might just look a DD, I certainly wouldn't go any smaller than that as I think I look a DD now and I had bigger implants (615cc).
But like lindylou says, the difference between 380 and 410 is very small so you needn't worry if those are your options I'm sure you'll be happy with either one.
xxx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 10th March 2011, 8:53 pm

Hey Becca7x,

You have somewhat similar stats to me & I had 400 unders done. I definitely have big boobies now! I was wearing a 32C before & I was worried before surgery that I had picked too big a size for my size. I ended up posting, like you, on here here & asking the girls & they all guided me to the 400's & I have to say I am sooooooooooo happy I listened to them. I honestly think if I went with the 350's I originally had decided on, I would have woken up and wished I went bigger.

All the best girl! I think you should go with the 410's for sure! Like mrsm said, it's not a huge difference between that & 380 anyway.
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 10th March 2011, 9:21 pm

Hi hun,
Go bigger that's my advice! I've been offered 380s and I'm a 30aa, I want to go to a D/DD so hopefully this will bring me up to that. I'm 5'1", 7.5 stone and a size 4-6, so pretty small and this was what I was advised. I might even try to go bigger if I can on the day.
Try to go as big as you can, honestly, no one complains about them being too big!
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th March 2011, 9:37 pm

I had 410cc and although I measure a FF I dont think I look bigger than a DD
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 10th March 2011, 9:53 pm

i had 420s and although im a 30F, i think i really only look about a D
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca7x 11th March 2011, 10:05 am

Thank you for all your replys girls!! Mr M said i could decide on the day but im heading towards the 410cc... he did say originally he could bit the 460 but i think that would take me too big!!

We will see tomorrow i guess... yay! :)

xxxx
Becca7x
Becca7x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 11th March 2011, 11:23 am

Good luck for tomorrow becca! xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 12th March 2011, 8:06 am

take it from me hun go bigger as i'm having mt 3rd ba in may to go bigger 1300cc after having 325cc and currently 700cc starting from 32a and as you have a 34 back you could carry off a larger implant.
mark my words if you don't take the larger option you will most likely back on here posting on the evil boob greed fairy lol
xx
all the best with your decision making.xx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by belindavictoria 12th March 2011, 9:10 am

Hi,

I have pretty much identical stats to you and was a 34 B. I had 380 CC HP overs. My avatar shows you the result. My PS said that he had difficulty fitting them in on the day. 30 cc extra isn't much at the end of the day- it isn't even a mouthful of water. If your PS is happy going that big, I'd probably take it. Another 30 cc on me would still look good.

B xo
belindavictoria
belindavictoria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down