Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got serious rippling

+5
misf1
katielou2111
COOKIE
mais04
wonie
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Got serious rippling Empty Got serious rippling

Post by wonie 31st January 2013, 7:36 pm

Hey girlies, I havent been on here for a few months now, i remember this time last year there wasnt a minute i wasnt on here lol. I am here as I thought id start this post to tell the story of what happens next.

I have some serious rippling in my right implant, this is the side i sleep on so i started to blame that, but now, it has almost folded in on its self so i though its time to call the hospital group.

I have now made an appointment to see my surgeon Marcos Sforza, on the 28th of feb.

I have tried massaging to push its self back out but its not having any of it :(

hope we are all ok
wonie
wonie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Got serious rippling Empty Re: Got serious rippling

Post by mais04 31st January 2013, 7:47 pm

Hope your appt goes well xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st January 2013, 7:57 pm

So sorry to read about this Wonie. If you can take some support with you on the day you go back to see your surgeon, sometimes you can dry up when trying to them the problem, so having that support there can fill in the gaps for you if you need help.

Also if you're requested to wait a period of time Wonie, then ensure everything you said gets written in your notes. This is so important as this is what will be referred back to should you need a re-op so don't be afraid to ask the surgeon to recite back to you what they've written.

Hope all goes well hun and do let us know how you get on. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by wonie 31st January 2013, 8:08 pm

well unfortunately rippling isnt covered in my lifetime guarantee so i am assuming i will have to pay for a re-op, but i shall make sure he writes something and then ask what he is writing, I am going to take my partner, but i get on with my surgeon very well, i feel very comfortable around him so i think i should be ok, if he says it will be there for ever unless i have a re-op but wont do any harm i will probably have to leave it for a bit financially but its still the best thing i have done
wonie
wonie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 31st January 2013, 8:30 pm

Winnie can i ask what make implants u have just wondering x
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by wonie 31st January 2013, 8:37 pm

hey of course, natrelle inspira ant particular reason?
wonie
wonie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 31st January 2013, 9:05 pm

Mine are naturelles i was just interested in rippling and implant choice hun when did u first notice it
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wonie 31st January 2013, 9:07 pm

id say about 3 months if not more but its got worse and stuck in that position if you know what i mean, it moved about before
wonie
wonie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 31st January 2013, 9:13 pm

Oh it must be so anoying hope i get it sorted hun i can imagine this happening to me x
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st January 2013, 10:13 pm

wonie wrote:well unfortunately rippling isnt covered in my lifetime guarantee so i am assuming i will have to pay for a re-op, but i shall make sure he writes something and then ask what he is writing, I am going to take my partner, but i get on with my surgeon very well, i feel very comfortable around him so i think i should be ok, if he says it will be there for ever unless i have a re-op but wont do any harm i will probably have to leave it for a bit financially but its still the best thing i have done

That's good to hear Wonie.

Years ago when I had my first BA rippling was actually covered in aftercare but it does seem like the last few years clinics have disincluded it, so unfortunately you're probably right lovely. But fortunately no complications are life threatening so you so can take you time in saving for a re-op if that's what you want. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wonie 31st January 2013, 10:16 pm

ill let you know what he says
wonie
wonie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st January 2013, 10:34 pm

Thanks Wonie. Hope all goes well babe . X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 31st January 2013, 11:33 pm

Aw hun, I really hope there is something they can do for you. Cookie has given you some fab advice. If it does come down to needing a re op, maybe you can see if they would give you a good deal and maybe change to the form stable implants such as the naturelle inspira soft touch which are form stable and are less likely to ripple as the gel is soft, but it doesn't move.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 1st February 2013, 2:06 pm

Hope your appointment goes well x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by wonie 1st February 2013, 7:51 pm

thanks girls. thats a good idea misf1, i wasnt given them as an option in the first place though, so i am not sure that they do them. but i dont see why not. i think if i have to get a reop and pay i might go slightly bigger
wonie
wonie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs_s_88 1st February 2013, 10:08 pm

Sorry to hear that hun. Hope the appt goes well. X
mrs_s_88
mrs_s_88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by wonie 28th February 2013, 11:24 pm

Said its normal ill have to live with it, but honest this isn't normal I'm not convinced, I do pole for fitness and he says my muscle seems to be pushing it that way but there is no damage being done, just doesn't feel right, its got a point on it :(
wonie
wonie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 28th February 2013, 11:30 pm

I thought natrelles weren't supposed to ripple, or had less than 1% rippling due to being filled 90%?...
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th February 2013, 11:32 pm

Is there a possibility of you asking for a second opinion babe? If you're no happy lovely and you aren't given the option of a second opinion then tell them you'd like to use their complaints procedure babe.

A second opinion though would probably help to put an end to this though. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wonie 1st March 2013, 7:09 am

It really is my own fault I didn't ask enough questions or get him to have another look. I haven't hrd that about the ruppling, he told me that because its my right and I am right handed it was more likey o happen, but rippling should move like chance from day to day this is stuck like that, I wish I could just e-mail him. I don't know what to do, who do I ask for a 2nd oppinion? X
wonie
wonie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st March 2013, 8:42 am

Rippling can NEVER totally be ruled out with any implant

The Natrelle Responsives are 95% filled

The Natrelle Soft touch are 100% filled

The 100% filled are slightly firmer than the 95% so will 'lessen' the risk of rippling.

As long as rippling isn't 'visible' no surgeon would opt for a re-op for you hun. If it IS visible then your surgeon shouldn't just write you off in the way he did babe?

Did you have your surgery through a company?

If you did you should have a patient care co-ordinator. This is your first port of call. Tell them you'd like a second opinion because you're not happy. They should arrange this for you.

If you have surgery through a smaller clinic, then speak to the receptionist hun. Explain your unhappiness with your result and that you want a second opinion now. You may have to put this in writing, but that's OK, you just write a letter outlining the problems and detailing the reasons why you'd like a second opinion.

If you went through a surgeons personal private clinic, then a second opinion won't be an option for you hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wonie 1st March 2013, 9:25 am

I went thiugh the hospital group, I am happy with my surgeon and I don't think his opinion is wrong just that I don't think I told him enough info. If it was the case of rippling I would have though it would change, you know, the ripples would change, but they don't, there is a line and then a pointy bit like its folded in on its self and is stuck, I'm going to try massage it out my care co. Has moved to the london branch so not sure if I should speak to her. At the end of the day the surgeon is the expert and I don't doubt he knows what is wrong I just don't know if I gave him enough into.

Ill email the clinic and ask them to talk to him, I don't really want to go against him or to see him again if its going to be the same outcome once he knows it doesn't ever change

X
wonie
wonie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st March 2013, 9:40 am

Sweetheart.. If you bought a dress from a famous dress designer... Lets say for Example... Vivienne Westwood, you put the dress on and then discover a flaw in it. You've payed thousands of pounds for this dress and you're expected to walk out of the shop with it.

Would you just walk away, knowing you're not happy with the dress and if you wore it would always be conscious of the flaw? Or would you tell Vivienne Westwood this well respected dress designer that you aren't happy with the flaw and like it fixed?

I think.... You'd be asking for it to be fixed hun.

Your implants are no different from you buying a new designer dress, a car or. Diamond ring... At the price you paid you aren't going to accept flaws and would take it back to the shop to have it fixed or replaced!

It matters not how great you think your surgeon is babe - none are too great to be told you're not happy with the result and if you need to go back and see him then do babe - this is a business! You bought a product babe, so don't worry at all about upsetting him or questioning his opinion.

If you want to go back and readdress the issue then make an appointment to see him again Wonie.

If your PCC has left you can be allocated another if you want one hun, you only have to ask.

Don't settle Wonie - if you're not happy its up to you to make yourself heard hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wonie 1st March 2013, 9:47 am

Tthanks babe I will
wonie
wonie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 1st March 2013, 9:51 am

My surgeon was fab babe, he was a member of everything we look for, showed me fab pics and I really liked him.
He put my implants too high and I felt the same at first that I shud have told him more info and it was my fault they were wrong.
This is untrue, you are not the expert, your paying for him to be the expert, and he gets paid far more than you do I sure.
I explained to my ps why I was unhappy and he didn't argue about giving me a re-op at all.
I had my re-op on sat and I'm do glad I did, I'm much happier this time xxx
Go and speak again, it never hurts to be abit of a pain I've found lol xxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next