Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rippling

3 posters

Go down

Rippling Empty Rippling

Post by Tamz 29th April 2011, 6:11 pm

I know its early days, but my surgeon has told me during my op, he put in 325s immediately and thought they were a good size for me. (Didnt try any of the others that had been ordered.) I am sure he knows what he is doing and I probably shouldnt be worrying already - only 3 days post op - but I e-mailed him to thank him and he said he still has concerns that as I have translucent breast tissue/concerns for rippling, and we can only wait and see. Im worried now Rolling Eyes xx
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Rippling Empty Re: Rippling

Post by COOKIE 29th April 2011, 7:12 pm

Don't worry lovely, I know that's easier said than done, but unless you actually have rippling, which you don't right now, it's not worth getting yourself upset over Rippling 571992

You're day 3, at the worst of your healing stage and the time when most are at risk of 'the boobie blues' babe... You've been through a difficult time on the run up to this surgery and hunni, like yourself, my surgeon too warned me of all kinds of concerns, but they were things he had to say to cover his own back should something happen, that's not to say they would...

You just keep your feet up lovely, enjoy this time doing nothing 'cos it wont be long before you're back to normal everyday stuff and don't spend the time worrying unless you have to. Rippling 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamz 29th April 2011, 7:58 pm

Should I really be doing nothin? I ve spent 2 days with feet up but have decreased my pain killers today and am able to move my arms more. I am trying not to but the better I feel the more I want to do. I am not one for sitting still for long. Guilt over takes me and my hub isnt coping too well with the kids and my jobs. Feel bad keep asking for things . I am a worrier and like you said, knowing this wasnt straight foward, my concerns are greater. I guess all I can do is, like Mr B said, is wait and see. Just tripped over the dog and raised my arms suddenly, felt all my muscles wrench ... ouch, should be in bed. Hurts now in my armpit. Dont feel like I have the boobie blues, just more swelling and concerns that theyre guna turn out how I want em, after all this xxx
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th April 2011, 9:25 pm

Awww babes, when I said put your feet up and do nothing, I didn't mean that 'literally' of course, getting up and moving around will help with your recovery, but you NEED to take things slow and allow your body to heal. I understand your hubby might not be coping well, but I'm sure he understands too that you've just had major surgery hunni and it may be hard on him right now, but your health takes priority, so don't feel guilty sweetness, Rippling 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th April 2011, 1:42 am

You dont have to sit still hun, you can get up and make a drink, a cuppa if the kettle is full enough for one (no heavy lifting). You can make food, again no heavy saucepan full of spuds heavy lifting. You can go for walks. It is good to get up and move about after surgery. Just try not to do too much like hoovering etc. little things like walks can make you very tired after so you may need a little nap, but after that you'll be fine.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamz 30th April 2011, 10:33 am

Thank you for the reassurance - I am not doing too much then, just those little things. REALLY want to wash my hair. Guna ask mum to do it for me later. I am getting tired quickly - not like me. Got big expectations for these boobies after all the **** to get here...Hope MR B has done me proud! XX
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down