Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rippling

+5
tigertonix
mrsball
Lacey24
blondie12
Galeforce1
9 posters

Go down

Rippling Empty Rippling

Post by Galeforce1 9th March 2014, 8:08 pm

I am having my boobs done on the 29th which I am sure some have seen, under three weeks to go  dance 
Just a little worried about rippling as I am getting a fairly big implant is rippling chance increased by getting a bigger implant?
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Rippling Empty Re: Rippling

Post by blondie12 9th March 2014, 8:23 pm

How big is your implant? Xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 9th March 2014, 8:31 pm

Hi blondie I am getting a 525cc implant, I am currently a 34B and a size 10 on top but have a bit of spare room in them now xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey24 9th March 2014, 8:33 pm

Are you having unders or overs
Lacey24
Lacey24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 9th March 2014, 8:35 pm

I am having overs because of the drooping after my son :-( x
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 9th March 2014, 8:43 pm

Regardless of overs or unders most women have a degree a rippling although it's mainly felt when leaning foward rather than it being Visable .
I've  had it will all of mine .
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 9th March 2014, 8:55 pm

I think I remember my surgeon telling me that rippling is more likely if you have bigger implants.. However I'm not certain on this. I haven't experienced any rippling whatsoever and I also have a friend who has 550cc implants and she hasn't had any rippling either. I think it's luck of the draw, babe. Try not to worry about it.. I think if your surgeon thought you had a high chance of rippling he'd have recommended different implants for you. Try to focus on how stunning your boobs will look instead! :) 525 implants are going to make you look HOT!

Take care, lovely xxxxxxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 9th March 2014, 9:02 pm

mrsgray had 525cc overs with Mr,Meleagros in January. Haven't seen here for some time but hers look fabulous.

Mr.M said to me that I shouldn't get any rippling with the sizes he offered me but they were smaller than yours ranging 280 to 365 xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 9th March 2014, 9:58 pm

When i asked my surgeon about this he said, he can not guarantee me not getting rippling , as its to do with my own breast tissue ect.. he said this is a risk with BA and said if i am worried about this he recommended me no to go ahead- Dont mean to hijak this thread but does loosing weight cause rippling too? 
xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th March 2014, 10:23 pm

I can.feel.plenty rippling but not see it xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 9th March 2014, 10:58 pm

Thank you tiger :-)

I was offered to try the next size up so I guess he thought I could of gone bigger.....

Hi amb but I think that is rather strange for a surgeon to say as I think people that don't worry about all the possibilities a little is strange to be honest

xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 9th March 2014, 11:08 pm

Hi Gale, I am worried about the possibilities hun, he just said that when i asked about my aftercare, his exact word were "Rippling is down to the thickness of your own tissue, where it is in contact and closest to the implant (eg under the breast,)-here there may be some rippling, but this is a normal feature, not a problem.  This cannot be corrected unless you put on weight or become pregnant increasing the amount of breast tissue!!  In reality rippling is rarely a problem and is accepted by patients as a risk. If this is something you definitely don't want, then I would suggest not having the operation as no one can guarantee you won't get it!! "

xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 9th March 2014, 11:09 pm

I think you'll be fine then, babe!! Good luck with it, you'll have amazing boobs at the end of it!!

I'm not sure to be honest, ambz! It may cause sagging of the boobs because obviouslt if you losr weight you'll possibly have excess skin xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 9th March 2014, 11:32 pm

Hmmm I have seen some awful pictures of rippling double bubble ect ect and I am sure that is something no one wants! I was simply asking the question if the larger the implant will increase the chances as I have seen contradicting info on the internet so was asking the ladies on here if they have either experienced or seen it on here from real life instance.
X
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 9th March 2014, 11:44 pm

Yeah so have i but realistically it can happen its a risk/complication. No surgery is risk free,unfortunately these things can happen with BA's but i think if you have a good surgeon you should have nothing to worry about, isnt double bubble down to the surgeons work?? if your surgeon has given you the option of 525cc you must have enough breast tissue to cover the implant, i think you will be fine hun , and like tigertoni said 525cc is a great implant and your boobs will look fantastic.
xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 9th March 2014, 11:55 pm

Yeah amb I know and yes all have risks and I have faith in my surgeon, yours is a bit blunt though ;) lol. Anyway it's me being curious really and being well informed before the op and minimise all chances. I am pretty sure it's not in all cases down to the surgeon but higher risk in unders if memory serves did look into it a lil while ago now.
Your op is on the same day isn't it? xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 10th March 2014, 12:00 am

I prefer him that way very straight to the point and professional haha!! I can't beleive I've just saw him on the tv just there haha on embarrassing fat bodies haha!! 
And no Hun mines in May on the 29th xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 10th March 2014, 12:05 am

It's great that you're so eager to be well informed!! My surgeon told me i was at risk of rippling with having textured implants but i haven't got any so far! Like ambz has said no surgery is risk-free unfortunately! You'll have pretty boobs, babe, try not to worry about rippling until/or if you develop rippling xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th March 2014, 12:08 am

yeah def its a rok, my surgeon showed me all the worst case that can happen

I have a great surgeon and im unfortunate to have suffered a few complications but then my surgeon wont stop til these are sorted xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 10th March 2014, 7:30 am

Breastfeeding, pregnancy, the draw from the bill thro the ducts,  your own genetics and How much elasticity u have in ur skin n how much tissue u have all effect rippling. I have overs but placed in the subfascia this does reduce chance of rippling but won't eliminate it.  100 Percent fill or the gummy bear cohesive implants are less likely to ripple as the 95 Percent response silicone gel ones.  I have the silicone gel ones placed subfascial and u can see and rippling, my breasts are soft (as that's the advantage of the gel). When I lean forward u can feel sligHt rippling But I'm happy
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 10th March 2014, 7:31 am

Lol milk not bill
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 10th March 2014, 10:24 am

My surgeon is blunt too lol I am having the ones where there is more chance of rippling but he said there is way to much chance of the former ones flipping on me, these are his favourite to use as well so he must think there is a very high chance of it happening! This is why was more curious about the size but I am not completely flat to begin with so just need to relax :-) and look forward to my new boobies xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th March 2014, 10:29 am

I had nothing at all and had 360cc implants which is a good sized implant, I did have MP and I do have a bit of rippling bit nothing bad at all and cause I knew it was a risk then I wasnt too shcoked to have it

I also had CC that I needed sorting within one year of my BA but again cause my surgeon had told me it can happen then I was kinda prepared for it xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 10th March 2014, 10:40 am

Thanks Tink I am glad that I have looked into it all as like you said if it was to go that way  then you are kind of prepared for it! I am very excited just a nosey posey I guess to all possibilities but better than some that have not had a clue about anything before getting it done and something did go wrong for them :-(

Thank you ladies this forum is a big help xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down