Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plunge bra recommendations needed pretty please x

+3
mrsball
COOKIE
By_design
7 posters

Go down

Plunge bra recommendations needed pretty please x Empty Plunge bra recommendations needed pretty please x

Post by By_design 21st January 2013, 8:10 am

Hi girls

I'm 5 weeks post op & PS says I've settled down at a 34E / 32F depending on brand.
I've started shopping for bras and have gotten a couple of everyday underwired ones for when im able to wear them but I'm having no luck finding a bra to push the new boobs together like the wonderbra advert (& some of your fabulous avatar pics)

Please please please can you recommend a bra like this which will knock my hubby's socks off?

Thanks xx
By_design
By_design
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Plunge bra recommendations needed pretty please x Empty Re: Plunge bra recommendations needed pretty please x

Post by COOKIE 21st January 2013, 8:24 am

I like Freya's deep plunge bra. That always gives me a knockout cleavage!

If I really want some oomph with impact though I'll wear my wonderbras that I bought a cup size smaller for myself.... My goodness is that an eye popper! Boobs

But I wouldn't but bras too small when you're so early post-op lovely. I'd wait a few months before doing that.

Happy bra shopping! Stars
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Plunge bra recommendations needed pretty please x Empty Re: Plunge bra recommendations needed pretty please x

Post by mrsball 21st January 2013, 8:47 am

I have the Freya deco plunge bra and it makes my assets look Boobs !
It give them a fab lift and push together and it's plain so no Lacey bumps or anything under clothes , I have one in nude and black .

And agree with cookie if you want that squeezed together eye popping look just buy a size smaller! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st January 2013, 11:03 am

Its the Deco I have to mrsball xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st January 2013, 11:42 am

I do love wonder bra for cleavage, and totally agree with cookie that I would go down a cup size for best cleavage. I also sell bras online and I think they're all pretty sexy, especially the Valentine's collection. But then I'm biased lol. I am totally bra mad though. I think I may need a whole new wardrobe to put them all in.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 21st January 2013, 12:08 pm

I agree the Freya deco is good although that still leaves me with a gap, I've become friends with the ultimo too only bra that gives me a bum cleavage lol I bought the tshirt wonderbra and I find it flattens me xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 21st January 2013, 12:09 pm

misf1 wrote:I do love wonder bra for cleavage, and totally agree with cookie that I would go down a cup size for best cleavage. I also sell bras online and I think they're all pretty sexy, especially the Valentine's collection. But then I'm biased lol. I am totally bra mad though. I think I may need a whole new wardrobe to put them all in.

I agree misf collection online is lush!! Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 21st January 2013, 12:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've got a few and these two are my fave for cleavage! Xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 21st January 2013, 12:34 pm

Just changed my avi to the first link I posted xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st January 2013, 12:54 pm

Love your avi Mais. Is that the Charlotte bra babe? I have the very same one in cream. Its beeeeeautiful! X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 21st January 2013, 12:58 pm

Thanks cookie! Yes it's the Charlotte one, I wanted it in cream but decided on red as they had no cream in my size! Xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st January 2013, 1:02 pm

Well, you made a good decision, the red looks lovely.

You got it cheaper than I paid for mine too! I paid £30 for mine. If you want the cream and don't mind paying the extra, you can take a look at the site where I get mine from HERE if you liked. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 21st January 2013, 1:03 pm

Masiy they look AMAAAZZZING! X Boobs
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 21st January 2013, 1:06 pm

Ooh I like this one on that site...

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 21st January 2013, 1:10 pm

That's the one I was just looking at mrsball it's perfect! Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 21st January 2013, 1:12 pm

Love that one too mrsb! Thanks cookie will keep it in my faves for when (if ever) I have money again xx:)
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CassieShips 21st January 2013, 3:27 pm

I've just bought this in pink, I love it. Amazing on!

X x
CassieShips
CassieShips
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 21st January 2013, 7:00 pm

Just read your first comment mrs b, thank you! Been mening to ask where your bikinis from? I want it lol xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 21st January 2013, 7:00 pm

Meaning* stupid iPad growl
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down