Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swollen ribs!!!?

+3
Kurukullachis
vickeysmith
MissAlexaEll
7 posters

Go down

Swollen ribs!!!? Empty Swollen ribs!!!?

Post by MissAlexaEll 18th January 2013, 4:47 pm

I'm 2 weeks post op and my 36DD bras aren't getting any loser if anything they feel abit tight!!! Shocked I'm normally a 32/34 band, my boob area isn't swollen at all now but the top of my ribs are sore to touch and a tiny bit bruised so could my ribs be swollen and thats why i'm still needing to wear a 36? How long normally does swelling last as i thought it was normally just the first week or so? Just hoping i've not put on weight and will have to wear a 36 from now on :/

xxxxx
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Swollen ribs!!!? Empty Re: Swollen ribs!!!?

Post by vickeysmith 18th January 2013, 5:02 pm

I think all my swellings gone around my ribs as I now fit into a 34 back sports bra. I'm still very sore and bruised around there so it doesn't feel great. I couldn't really tell if the swelling had gone so I got an old bra I used to wear all the time and tried it on. The band fit great I couldn't get it over my new dd's tho dance
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 18th January 2013, 5:05 pm

You may have some bruising deeper in the tissues that you can't see. BAs are quite aggressive to fit that big implants into such a tiny incision. It's still very early days for you I wouldn't worry about you going up a back size, it'll go back down!
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th January 2013, 5:59 pm

hi i wore a 34 before BA but measure 28 round ribs so should prob be in a 30 or 32. I went up to a 36dd sports bra and only there last wkend I could fit comfortably in a 34dd or a 32e sports bra from mands

I never looked bruised or anything but my husband said I did look swollen so it can take a bit of time to come down xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 18th January 2013, 7:16 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:hi i wore a 34 before BA but measure 28 round ribs so should prob be in a 30 or 32. I went up to a 36dd sports bra and only there last wkend I could fit comfortably in a 34dd or a 32e sports bra from mands

I never looked bruised or anything but my husband said I did look swollen so it can take a bit of time to come down xx

yeah hunni I measure 29 under my boobs just measured now so can't be swollen round there?? Maybe I need to go try a 34's then! god know's it's weird lol! As long as I don't stay a 36 I'm not fussed haaaa xxx
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th January 2013, 7:35 pm

its crazy isnt lol. you wont you will go back down a smaller size, promise xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th January 2013, 8:09 pm

It took a few weeks for the swelling to go from around my ribs. When it stops being sore it's usually starting to go. It can take 4 weeks sometimes longer.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 18th January 2013, 9:23 pm

misf1 wrote:It took a few weeks for the swelling to go from around my ribs. When it stops being sore it's usually starting to go. It can take 4 weeks sometimes longer.

Ohh that's good didn't know it could last that long! It is my ribs that are hurting so it must be them :) tar chick xxx
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 18th January 2013, 9:57 pm

My ribs were so sore and bruised for weeks, I worried it would never go away but it does. xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th January 2013, 10:11 pm

My rib pain was one of the worst parts of my recovery... That and morning boob! Ouchyyyyyy

Like misf1 said, it can last about 4 weeks or more babe. Ensure you're comfortable around the band sweetness. You'll get back to normal as your body recovers so don't worry, you won't always be a 36 band afterwards. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 18th January 2013, 11:51 pm

5stonedown wrote:My ribs were so sore and bruised for weeks, I worried it would never go away but it does. xx

Never even thought that my ribs might hurt!!! :(
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 18th January 2013, 11:55 pm

cookie wrote:My rib pain was one of the worst parts of my recovery... That and morning boob! Ouchyyyyyy

Like misf1 said, it can last about 4 weeks or more babe. Ensure you're comfortable around the band sweetness. You'll get back to normal as your body recovers so don't worry, you won't always be a 36 band afterwards. Xx

It's awful it's so tender when i touch just underneath my band of my bra :/ Have started taking paracetamol again & hopefully will ease off soon x x x Tar babe :)
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down