Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scar on ribs

3 posters

Go down

scar on ribs Empty scar on ribs

Post by _wildflower_ 11th August 2015, 11:58 am

Hi Girls!

Haven't been on in ages as I have just been getting on with things n letting the healing process do its thing!

SO I had a good look today, and one of my incisions is beautifully disguised in the crease, the other side is like 1cm below the implant and very very obvious as I am so so pale and any scars I have look purple/red, and its just not on the crease at all.

Basically, I'm not happy! I know I only had stitches on the other side's incision to tuck it in, and not on this side because it's a bigger implant on this size...so the theory must have been it would go on the crease by itself? well it hasn't, you recon I can go and ask for some stitches on that size the same that was done on the other side? 

Any advice would be really appreciated! 

xoxo
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

scar on ribs Empty Re: scar on ribs

Post by Charlii 11th August 2015, 12:48 pm

Hmm...normally the scar start higher than the crease and works it's way down as the implant drops into place. I've not heard of it being lower on the ribs, unless you were trying to lower the crease? Assuming you'd have a 3m check up soon, I'd definitely bring your concerns up.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 11th August 2015, 5:55 pm

Yeah the crease was meant to be lowered and it hasn't! I don't have one scheduled but I think I should book one in that case thanks Charlii xo
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th August 2015, 6:12 pm

Ah, if you were lowering your crease, then it could be it's still not in place yet. I would book a follow up though, better to get your concerns down in writing as early as possible
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 11th August 2015, 7:26 pm

oh ok thats good to know, is there an average or maximum waiting time you know of for waiting for it to drop into a new crease? I assumed it would happen straight away and it hasn't so thought it wasn't going to lol xo
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th August 2015, 7:40 pm

Its the same with any BA I'm afraid, there's no time limit, just patience. At 3m though you'd expect it to be on its way. Like I said, see your surgeon, get your worries down and a professional opinion.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 12th August 2015, 2:09 pm

I'm like yourself one incision sits neatly in the crease & other is little short of 1cm below the crease & has been since almost day one post op, think in my case my surgeon cut the incision too low on that side ( the neat incision in the crease started of slightly above the crease & settled nicely into the crease during the healing process). My boobs as they have settled over the months post op have dropped making my incision that's on my rib less noticeable that coupled with my incisions fading to barely noticeable means that unless you are really looking for it you cant see it. Don't think I would be best pleased had it not healed as good though, so if I were you I would as Charli has said go back to see your surgeon & raise your concerns regarding this & to find out what can be done to rectify it for you should it still be as noticeable once fully healed.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down