Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What size should I be after swelling goes down?

+4
claire265
Skyla
annefinackapan
mareemy
8 posters

Go down

What size should I be after swelling goes down? Empty What size should I be after swelling goes down?

Post by mareemy 6th June 2009, 7:29 pm

Hi guys. I had my BA on Thursday - yay! - and thanks to all of you who shared your pics to help me decide on size. In the end I went for a 235cc and 255cc, rather than the 215 and 235 initially recommended by my PS, and I am glad I went for the slightly larger ones as my lovely new boobies don't look too big to me even in their swollen 'early days' state. What a weird feeling to look down and see a pair of firm high boobs, though, after years of seeing only a couple of empty little bags! I am so pleased - even though it does feel like a Sumo wrestler has been jumping up and down on my chest!My only concern is that after they have settled they may look too small; I was 32a/b pre-op and am now wearing a 34c support bra. Are there any guidelines on how much smaller you will be once the swelling goes down? I had high profile overs, by the way.Thanks a lot to anyone who can help!
mareemy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

What size should I be after swelling goes down? Empty Re: What size should I be after swelling goes down?

Post by annefinackapan 6th June 2009, 7:38 pm

First of all congrats!!
I had 260cc HP overs started off 32 a/b ended up 30dd! but I am quite little tho so they went a long way. Dont think there are set rules but I lost about an inch in swelling.
Hope you get what you want chick - sounds like you will!

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

What size should I be after swelling goes down? Empty Re: What size should I be after swelling goes down?

Post by Skyla 6th June 2009, 7:42 pm

Mine pretty much stayed around the same size :) I was wearing a 34D sports bra after op and I can still wear it now and i am almost 6months po :) (i am actually a 32E, but 34D's fit too) I had overs :)
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 983

Back to top Go down

Post by mareemy 6th June 2009, 8:12 pm

Thanks girls - I'll keep my fingers crossed!
mareemy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 7th June 2009, 9:50 am

Hi,
I had 265 unders 6 weeks ago - I wore 32c and 34c sports bra straight after the op and am now measure 30 dd/e although am wearing mainly 32d as they are easier to find lol!

Claire.
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by mareemy 7th June 2009, 10:33 am

Thanks, Claire - these boobs are mysterious things, aren't they!
mareemy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 7th June 2009, 10:34 am

They are - I think mine look much smaller than straight after ba but they measure bigger?? Hope ur recovery is going well!

Claire x
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 7th June 2009, 11:35 am

You wont be tiny or anything once the swelling has gone down, they will just drop and go a little smaller. I think you'll end up 32C/D x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 7th June 2009, 1:03 pm

I went up steadily from a 28B to a 28G. I finally settled about six or seven months PO, so never underestimate you boobies!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 7th June 2009, 1:15 pm

mareemy wrote:Thanks, Claire - these boobs are mysterious things, aren't they!

They sure are Hysterical But they are great!!!!

I think they just settle and bloom into better shape and feel ....a lot of swelling is also around your upper body, not just boobs. I think you will achieve a desired look Flash xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by mareemy 7th June 2009, 4:14 pm

Thanks again everyone for your kind words. I have been out today for the first time since my op - trying to find some more support bras,lol.I think I will put up a separate post about that!
Mxx
mareemy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hackamore 14th July 2009, 4:53 pm

Hi,

that's exactly what I'm wondering.

was a 34B and got moderate plus 275s filled to 330 thursday (unders) 5 days ago and was wondering how much size I'd loose as the swelling subsides and how much of it will stay.

I've found I'm almost 50ml short (each side) of the "average" required for a 2 cup increase despite telling the PS that I wanted a 2 cup increase in size... and he went off on he "can't guarantee fitting a particular bra"... but that wasn't what I asked for... it wasn't to fit xyz's minimal D cup... it was an increase of 2 cups....

I'd consider anything less than a middle D (band+4.5") a failure... but they do look nice NOW.

how much size will I likely loose as swelling subsides?
hackamore
Advertiser!

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by mareemy 14th July 2009, 5:49 pm

Hi. I am now almost 6 weeks post-op.My implants were only 235cc and 255cc and I think the size has pretty much stayed the same since the early post-op days (C cup, which was what I wanted, having started as A/B), they just look more natural now and are softer. I remember asking my PS at my 5-day check how much they would go down as I was happy with their post-op size and didn't want them to go any smaller. He reassured me that any swelling was more around the boobs than part of the boobs and that there would only be minimum change, if any, to the size/appearance of the boobs themselves, except that they would 'settle' and look more natural. He has been proved right. However I had overs, not unders, so I don't know if there is more swelling involved with unders as it is a more invasive procedure. Hope this helps.
Mx
mareemy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down