Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swelling going ! Not happy with size : ((

+12
Kurukullachis
vickeysmith
miss_vie
Nicole
tinkerbell24
littlewellies
COOKIE
dove
mais04
Lucytugwell27
loclo26
katielou2111
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Swelling going ! Not happy with size : (( Empty Swelling going ! Not happy with size : ((

Post by katielou2111 31st January 2013, 8:44 pm

So im on a downer today my swelling made me feel like my boobs could be bigger than i thought i had 340 unders. So today the swelling has subsided loads and they feel really small not like my Avi any more im so sad and anoyed i didnt go bigger
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Swelling going ! Not happy with size : (( Empty Re: Swelling going ! Not happy with size : ((

Post by loclo26 31st January 2013, 9:01 pm

just sending hugs your way katie Swelling going ! Not happy with size : (( 571992x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Swelling going ! Not happy with size : (( Empty Re: Swelling going ! Not happy with size : ((

Post by Lucytugwell27 31st January 2013, 9:11 pm

You will love them again Katie Lou, I felt the same a week post surgery because you get used to them being so big and round.

I'm now 7 weeks post op and mine are soft and squidgy and can be pushed up to look like that again in a bra.... Give them time :) xx
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 527

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 31st January 2013, 9:24 pm

Honestly Katie I think everyone wonders if they should have gone bigger, I now I did...until I got to wear wires. They honestly make ALL the difference, you've still got soooo many changes to come, don't worry yet xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 31st January 2013, 9:37 pm

Oh hun Hug like everyone says you've still got so many changes, you'll find they'll get bigger when you start to drop and fluff. I don't know anyone who hadn't wished they'd gone bigger at first...personally i think its because everyone gets so used to the swelling that when it starts to go down you feel like your boobs are small when in fact they're just less swollen.
I know its doing your head in and making you feel a bit rubbish but please don't worry hun.
You've seen others go through the same on here and then afew weeks later they're loving their boobs, this is just the next step in the healing process x
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st January 2013, 10:23 pm

Hi Dove! wavey you know me!!!!! I've never wished I had gone bigger lol.

You're just 5 days post-op Katie and I suspect a little of the booby blues has kicked in sweetheart Hug this is an awful thing and can make even the smallest of concerns so magnified that it can get you down just as your sizing is for you right now lovely.

You're not even off the starting block yet in your healing lovely. Allow your new boobs to heal and try not to judge them yet. I promise you that what you see now at 5days post-op is not at all like what you will see when you're 3 months post-op! And it may well be that your one of the ladies who's boobs are settling fast! So as your boobs are dropping the full upper pole you initially had and got used to has now gone - MANY women at that point have a panic and think their size is reducing Katie when that's not at all the case... All that is happening is that the implant is settling and the fullness from the upper pole is filling out the lower pole. You do not lose any size during this process Katie, in fact for most, this is the the start of the 'fluffing' process when the breast will then also protrude forward increasing your size.

Have a look at he diagram below

Swelling going ! Not happy with size : (( 8245858b8950406a37f019e63c1dfcb6

So don't get yourself too upset Katie... There's an explanation for everything sweetie and I hope you feel a little better soon, the booby blues is a horrible time and we're all here for you hun. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 31st January 2013, 10:29 pm

Ok ok...apart from you cookie! :-P x
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st January 2013, 10:31 pm

Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 31st January 2013, 10:31 pm

Sending a hug lovely, you will be ok xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 31st January 2013, 10:42 pm

aw lovely i feel like this on and off then i look at them and think they are so small then another day they look big

hop you feel better soon xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 31st January 2013, 11:34 pm

big hugs hun, I know everybody says this but you're SO early post op - keep an open mind cos they have so many changes to go through! xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 31st January 2013, 11:44 pm

Its a good job i got u guys int it lol yeh i have been feeling down so your right probably magnifying things. How weird is this boobie journey im even thinking of my next op which is rediculous coz i wouldn't unless i had to so im being over board as per lol xxxxxx
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 31st January 2013, 11:45 pm

hun I haven't even had my op yet and i'm already planning my next cos I've somehow managed to convince myself i'm gona be disappointed with the size. I kno i'm being ridiculous tho need to get someone to slap me out of it lol! xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st February 2013, 1:18 am

katielou2111 wrote:Its a good job i got u guys int it lol yeh i have been feeling down so your right probably magnifying things. How weird is this boobie journey im even thinking of my next op which is rediculous coz i wouldn't unless i had to so im being over board as per lol xxxxxx

Most of us post-oppers have been there Katie, so don't worry about it babe Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 1st February 2013, 6:19 am

All normal to feel this way, I'm still having moments of thinking they are not big enough everyone else can see that they are perfect for my frame but all of a sudden the small natural look is not what I want! As the others have said its all part of the process :-) its a funny old journey coz we see them all swollen and panic and then the swelling goes and we panic lol you just got to give it time sweets xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 1st February 2013, 9:50 am

I too was feeling really low at 5 days post op, definitely the booby blues. I think mine are smaller than I wanted but I'm only 3 and a half weeks post op, all the girls have assured me once you can wear wires it really does make all the difference x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 1st February 2013, 12:54 pm

And me I never wanted bigger, smaller if anything!!

Post boobie blues is awful :(
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixon 1st February 2013, 1:50 pm

Cookie, that post above with the diagram is great! It explains a lot. The more time I spent on this site the more I feel prepared for the op (not that I even have mine booked yet!). Great info!
Vixon
Vixon
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 1st February 2013, 1:54 pm

cant wait for underwired bras then !!!!!!!!!
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 1st February 2013, 2:23 pm

Katie your boobs look massive!
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 1st February 2013, 4:36 pm

I know this picture i was happy they hone down now i was very swollen ! Im sad i want swelling back pmsl
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 1st February 2013, 4:50 pm

lol not seen anyone wanting swelling back xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs_s_88 1st February 2013, 10:57 pm

Sorry you are feeling down Katie! Hope you are feeling better soon. Just think how good they will look once they start to drop Hug xxx
mrs_s_88
mrs_s_88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 1st February 2013, 11:10 pm

The swelling was naughty it got my hopes up ha ha not at first i was felt so bad coz the swelling hurt and was uncomfortable but as i take pictures each day i realise they look better swollen lol im guna set a picture trail up soon and your can have a gander xx
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 1st February 2013, 11:14 pm

Ah babe, I remember going through that phase. It's amazing how quickly you get used to them when they're big and swollen considering most of us start with next to nothing boobs! I felt the same when my swelling went down and had to keep reminding myself of what they were like pre op to perk me up. Then they dropped and changed shape and then within the past month or so, i think they've fluffed because they look and feel A LOT fuller than they were and my bras are tight Swelling going ! Not happy with size : (( 899188so hang in there chick! Many changes to come and stages to go through. Plus bras make a massive difference when that time comes xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next