Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got back from my check up and am v upset

5 posters

Go down

Just got back from my check up and am v upset Empty Just got back from my check up and am v upset

Post by katealex3 4th June 2009, 2:06 pm

:pale:

Hi

I've just been for a check up with the nurse as I was worried about swelling under my arm area on my right boob. Also noticed over last week that my right boob feels less full at the front so assume it may have dropped as my left is still quite firm and high.?

I'm 16 days post op so I know things are still settling down. The nurse said she would get a consultant to pop in and check all was ok and he said that my right pectorial muscle was prob stronger than my left as i'm right handed and since I had unders it looks like the muscle has pressed the implant down and outwards slightly!!

I feel sick with worry now as don't want odd boobs and i've been so good and not picked my little girl up since my op or done any lifting. I can however feel my implant being pressed down and out when I do anything like open a bottle or press my hands on my hips for example. This does also happen on my left side but more so on my right so think consultant is right that i'm stronger on my right.

Any advice from any girlies who have had anything similar happen would be greatly appreciated as I'm really upset and starting to think re op, having them out or maybe I should have left well alone in the first place!!!

Kate xx
katealex3
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Just got back from my check up and am v upset Empty Re: Just got back from my check up and am v upset

Post by Mia 4th June 2009, 2:48 pm

Aw!!! All normal babes!!! I think if you read through the posts you will find the majority of girls had 'odd boobs' for a while, and it is mainly as your consultant said as you are right handed. I had it too, can take a while untill they even out. The aches and strange feelings are just your muscles and nerves knitting back together, and the implants settling into place. Unders take longer to heal too.

You have not done anything wrong, and you will soon be delighted with your boobs, I am sure. Take it easy and happy healing. Hug xxx Just keep posting here, all the girls are great and we have all been there.xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Just got back from my check up and am v upset Empty Re: Just got back from my check up and am v upset

Post by stef 4th June 2009, 2:51 pm

it sounds all normal, like mia said the majority of girls after a BA get odd boobs at first but ones they have settled you will be fine xxx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 4th June 2009, 2:54 pm

Its normal hun dont worry, mine were odd my lefty healed and dropped quicker than my righty so they looked odd for a while.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 4th June 2009, 4:24 pm

I agree, they should settle but at different rates, at 16 days post op you have loads of changes to come hun, plus the surgeon said everything is ok so thats good. Do you have any pics? I think you should watch this video of the healing process of a BA under the muscle and see how square and high they start:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by katealex3 4th June 2009, 4:49 pm

Thanks for all your replies...and thanks for the video nads, the change is amazing in those boobies! I think what is worrying me most is not that one boob has dropped before the other it's more that the boob that has dropped seems to have lost volume at the front and gained it at the side.

I'm not sure if this is part of the process of your boobs softening and becoming less hard and more natural? Got visions of my right boob ending up under my arm and my left boob staying nice and firm!

Kate x
katealex3
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 4th June 2009, 4:59 pm

I would try not to look at them for a bit or over-analyse as it can drive you mad, most of us have done it in the early days. Wait for the other to catch up and see what you think, mine felt totally settled at 2-3 months x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by katealex3 4th June 2009, 5:16 pm

I think your so right nads. My hubby had said the same to me as I think i'm expecting too much too soon. Going to try not to worry and re asses at 6 weeks post op.

Just want them to be ok as wanted this boob job for so long.

Kate x
katealex3
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 4th June 2009, 5:23 pm

Good idea hun, wait until 6 week check up x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down