Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back from 6 week check up.

+3
natalia
_Carrie_
emrussell79
7 posters

Go down

Back from 6 week check up. Empty Back from 6 week check up.

Post by emrussell79 31st March 2009, 12:26 pm

Hi ladies, i have just got back from my 6 week check up. The nurse took some more pics and looked at my scars then told me i could start putting lotions and potions on them now.

She then said about my scars showing quite a bit so popped me in to see my surgeon. He had a good grope and said that my boobs are still quite hard!!! This threw me as i though with not having much tissue tht they wuld always feel like this (i actually thought they felt soft!!) and he also said they are still a bit high so i have to squeeze like mad then go back in 3 months!

I asked if i could start wearing proper bras and he said, actually, dont wear a bra at all!!! NO BRA for 3 months!!! NO WAY!!! Im sorry but its nearly summer and i aint spending it wondering the streets with strappy vest tops and no bra, i would feel too self concious. So im gonna go braless in the house but not outside unless im covered up!!
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Back from 6 week check up. Empty Re: Back from 6 week check up.

Post by _Carrie_ 31st March 2009, 1:01 pm

Don't blame you! Don't know about you, but my nipples are quite prominent these days! LOL I think you'll be fine just going braless at home hun...

Glad all went well hun. I don't get a 6 week check and I wish I had one really, as there are a few questions I'd like to ask him about massaging/bras, but I'm going to e-mail him today and see what he says.

These 6 weeks have flown, haven't they!!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 31st March 2009, 2:10 pm

thats good news what did he say about your scars ect hun?
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 31st March 2009, 2:18 pm

Carrie the weeks really have flown by!!

Nat, he just said it wasnt right that they were still showing. Well i knew that!! They were like that at 7 months last time so i dont think much is going to change this time around either but i will keep squeezing and hope for the best as i really, really dont want more surgery.
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 31st March 2009, 2:20 pm

Did you have another uplift hun? Sorry about the no bra thing, all surgeons say different things, i would say get a non wired one or something for when you go out x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 31st March 2009, 2:22 pm

Hiya Nads, i had my nipple lift re-done when he changed my implants but its the scars underneath that are the problem, they arent in my crease and are clearly visable when you look at my boob straight on.
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 31st March 2009, 2:30 pm

I'm surprised they're worried about the appearance of your scars so early on though, it can take up to a year or more for scars to heal/turn white.
Just took a look at your 6 week pics and i see what you mean, they are lower than the crease, did he go through this scar for your reop? If so i wouldn't worry they will fade hun, i would invest in some silicone gel sheets to help the colour x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 31st March 2009, 2:32 pm

Glad things are looking better... and great news about not wearing a bra, you'll look FAB!

My scars sit slightly on my boob too, I think they place them higher so they dont get irratated by underwire and rubbing material etc

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 31st March 2009, 2:33 pm

RoxyChick wrote:My scars sit slightly on my boob too, I think they place them higher so they dont get irratated by underwire and rubbing material etc
Em's scars are lower than her crease x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 31st March 2009, 2:42 pm

Pleased to hear your moving forward.. No bra well o.k. at home but I know what you mean.. It's like you got eyes on your boobs :suspect: leading the way!!! I was wondering if you can get nipple covers?
Happy healing Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 31st March 2009, 2:44 pm

sorry to hear that hun hope things get better i know fina to had probs with her boobs and u both had same surgeon makes me wonder if he really knows what hes doing
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 31st March 2009, 2:50 pm

nads wrote:I'm surprised they're worried about the appearance of your scars so early on though, it can take up to a year or more for scars to heal/turn white.
Just took a look at your 6 week pics and i see what you mean, they are lower than the crease, did he go through this scar for your reop? If so i wouldn't worry they will fade hun, i would invest in some silicone gel sheets to help the colour x

Irealise they will fade hun but they are still gonna look pretty obvious if they are still that low in another year or so. Hopefully it will recitify itself this time. And yes he used the same scar but its slightly longer now as he had to make it bigger to remove the old implant but it looks like he has just cut straight across, there is no curve to the scar where he has extended it.
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 31st March 2009, 2:52 pm

mia wrote:Pleased to hear your moving forward.. No bra well o.k. at home but I know what you mean.. It's like you got eyes on your boobs :suspect: leading the way!!! I was wondering if you can get nipple covers?
Happy healing Hug xx

Mia you can get nipple covers, La senza do them i think or you can get them online and they are the shape of little flowers basixcally just like a standard plaster but shaped. I found my nipples still poked through though! lol
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 31st March 2009, 2:52 pm

The only other thing he could do is lower your natural crease which is always a tricky one and can lead to double bubble/bottoming out if not done correctly, unless they drop a bit on their own. Hopefully they'll fade nicely hun or drop a bit x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 31st March 2009, 3:43 pm

Fingers crossed Nads.

Oh my god, i was just doing the squeezing thing and i heard a huge pop!! It made me feel sick it was so loud!! No idea what it was, it didnt hurt and it all feels fine, maybe air???? yuk!
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 31st March 2009, 3:54 pm

emrussell79 wrote:Hiya Nads, i had my nipple lift re-done when he changed my implants but its the scars underneath that are the problem, they arent in my crease and are clearly visable when you look at my boob straight on.

Could you see your scars like that after your original op? Does he think your implants need to drop back down towards the scar hence the no bra thing?
Ive seen your pics and think your boobs look great but if the scars arent acceptable then its just not fair after all your hassle. Hug
xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 31st March 2009, 8:59 pm

Could you see your scars like that after your original op? Does he think your implants need to drop back down towards the scar hence the no bra thing?
Ive seen your pics and think your boobs look great but if the scars arent acceptable then its just not fair after all your hassle. Hug
xx[/quote]

Hi hun, yes my scars were too low first time too so im not expecting much difference this time either x
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 31st March 2009, 9:12 pm

emrussell79 wrote:
mia wrote:Pleased to hear your moving forward.. No bra well o.k. at home but I know what you mean.. It's like you got eyes on your boobs :suspect: leading the way!!! I was wondering if you can get nipple covers?
Happy healing Hug xx

Mia you can get nipple covers, La senza do them i think or you can get them online and they are the shape of little flowers basixcally just like a standard plaster but shaped. I found my nipples still poked through though! lol

Thank you for info!!! 👍
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down