Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

back from my 1 week post op check up!!

+3
tinkerbell24
COOKIE
zoe1850
7 posters

Go down

back from my 1 week post op check up!! Empty back from my 1 week post op check up!!

Post by zoe1850 22nd January 2013, 1:52 pm

hi everyone!
I just came back from my 1 week post op appointment, my surgeon removed the tape and left only two tiny stickers to protect the scars, this feels sooo much more comfortable!! back from my 1 week post op check up!! 43418
He said everything seems perfect and took a few post op pictures. I could finally have a proper look at them and OMG they seem so much bigger with that tape off back from my 1 week post op check up!! 204135
I've been told I can start using my Bio oil to smooth the skin and after 2 more weeks I can start applying it in the scars, but, I noticed the skin in my nipples is really dry, will the bio oil work for them as well?
and also this morning I noticed I have a big bruise in my hand where they injected the needle for my surgery, is that normal? back from my 1 week post op check up!! 751387
Thank you for your help girls, now Im looking forward to my shower this afternoon and then I will update my avi you can all have a look x
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

back from my 1 week post op check up!! Empty Re: back from my 1 week post op check up!!

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2013, 1:58 pm

Glad to read all went well lovely. As long as you have no areola incisions, you're fine to pop bio-oil on them babe and it well help with the dry skin.

The bruise on your hand is normal too. Some may feel a lump there too but its all normal sweetness, so just enjoy your new boobs! Stars xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

back from my 1 week post op check up!! Empty Re: back from my 1 week post op check up!!

Post by zoe1850 22nd January 2013, 2:10 pm

Thank you Cookie! back from my 1 week post op check up!! 571992
Im so happy...also on my way home I bought a new sports bra, but it's a shock absober, is this all right? I tried on a 34D and felt ok but the shop assistant adviced me to get 32dd as she said once all the swollen disappears it will fit better. But I'm worried it's too tight and will prevent the implants from dropping properly, can that happen at all?? x
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2013, 2:15 pm

You're implants will drop hun, but priority 'right now' is comfort whilst youre healing as well as getting the right support and if the 32 band is tight and uncomfortable right now whilst you are swollen you're not going to want to wear it and then you're not going to get the support you need.

You could maybe try buying some bra expanders too though, this way you have a smaller band that you can extend to accommodate the swelling now and then take then off as the swelling goes down :ok: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd January 2013, 2:19 pm

i agree if the band is too tight def change the bra, your still really early on

I was in a 36d then a 34dd now a 32e so you change so much

i still have a bruise on my hand too xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 22nd January 2013, 2:22 pm

Glad it went well for you! My hand has a hole from the can ulnar because I've got tiny veins. Bruising will go!
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 22nd January 2013, 5:00 pm

Glad your first check up went well hunni back from my 1 week post op check up!! 3965254117 Got mine tomorrow!!! I've also got dry skin on my boobies at the min so will be bio-oiling them :)) x x x x x
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 22nd January 2013, 5:50 pm

thank you girls! and good luck for tomorrow MissAlexaEll!!
your avi looks great, mine still look a bit weird shape...:( hope they start dropping soon so they look more round and natural!
i know Im only 1 week but patience has never defined me! back from my 1 week post op check up!! 557141
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 22nd January 2013, 6:27 pm

Glad all went well Hun x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 22nd January 2013, 8:07 pm

Glad everything's going well, did you get told to change your dressing yourself from now until you go again? My hand is still green with a lovely red crusty scab xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 22nd January 2013, 8:17 pm

my surgeon put a couple of tiny stickers in my scars and gave me 3 spare ones to replace them when they will fall off, he said ideally these will last for the next 2 weeks but he's not too bothered if they dont as the incisions are sealed and water is not a problem which surprised me as I read your other postings about yours and how the scars should be kept dry....?
oh well it seems we all get slightly different instructions for our post ops back from my 1 week post op check up!! 267328
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 22nd January 2013, 8:22 pm

Yeh I was really confused! I've rang and checked and they're exactly the same as my others that are waterproof and just to change if they come loose, that's from someone else though not the same nurse I saw, I'm sure Itl be fine they haven't lifted or anything, good to know someone has the same xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 22nd January 2013, 8:38 pm

yeah we'll be fine CharFaye! mine are not waterproof but today I had a reaaaaally long shower and they didnt come off yet so I think with the spare ones I'll have enough for 2 weeks...
BTW I'm just really amazed at how small my incisions are, which is great! but can't stop wondering how the hell he managed to fit the implants through so small holes! my surgeon is amazing back from my 1 week post op check up!! 14541
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 22nd January 2013, 8:58 pm

Yeh I thought that, I actually said how the heck did he fit these in through those scratches!! Lol, amazing arnt they xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd January 2013, 9:07 pm

watch a video on youtube its amazing how they get them in xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 22nd January 2013, 9:21 pm

They really poke them in don't they, I forget how strong implants are, thank god really ha xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd January 2013, 9:23 pm

yeah its when they just yank the sizers out. our skin must be so flexible xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 22nd January 2013, 9:42 pm

Omg how can you watch that kind of video! I can barely even imagine the surgery without feeling sick lol
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 22nd January 2013, 9:57 pm

I've watched loads its great, love knowing what's actually gone on, fascinates me lol.. Yet the thought of me taking off my dressings to replace them makes my knees wobble haha xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down