Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls with larger overs............

3 posters

Go down

Girls with larger overs............ Empty Girls with larger overs............

Post by NikkiJaneW 5th December 2012, 11:29 am

Hi Ladies,

Quick question, how long did it take for your implants to settle and drop? shrug I know unders take quite a bit longer to settle than overs due to he muscle needing to relax but with overs do we just wait for gravity to make them drop into place?
How long was it till they didn't change anymore? Mine changed dramatically in the first week but really haven't changed much at all since 7 days post-op! Wondering other than healing scars if this is my lot!! lol

Any advice really appreciated xxx

Nikki xx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Girls with larger overs............ Empty Re: Girls with larger overs............

Post by mrsball 5th December 2012, 12:19 pm

They will. Arry on changing for a few month yet babe, wether you have unders or overs the I implant still needs to settle into its final position in its pocket xxx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Girls with larger overs............ Empty Re: Girls with larger overs............

Post by MarieMc85 5th December 2012, 12:25 pm

Hi,

I had 410 overs. I thought that they had settled by 3 weeks but when I look back at my pictures now, they are still so high up, it's laughable!

My overs took about 6 weeks or so to settle into position but they carried on changing in size until about 6 months post op.

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 5th December 2012, 3:09 pm

Thanks Girls!! Give You

Was hoping i might have been able to get a sneaking fitting in before 6 weeks to find out final size!! Thats a no then :heehee:

Just gotta be patient!! lol (something im rubbish at!!)

Nikki xxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 5th December 2012, 3:29 pm

Oh nikki you will have a lovey surprise of your first fitting and the fact they squish together now means wow wee! In fact I'm getting a bit of boob greed from your pic!! They really sensational babe! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 5th December 2012, 3:45 pm

Don't get too much boob greed chick....just noticed a little bit of rippling to the side when i bend over!! Look great standing upright/lying down....rippling goes completely (know its pretty common especially with larger overs, comes with the territory sometimes i suppose!!) Id rather have rippling as a complication as opposed to anything else! Plus a major improvement on what i had before so im deffo not moaning!! Will mention it at my check on Friday though as not sure if its a little bit too early to get rippling???

Anyway Mrs Ball.......how do you have boob greed!! lol Yours are blooming amazing you nutter Screwy lol xxxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 5th December 2012, 4:14 pm

Lol.. Thanks nikki, they do just look amazing! As for rippling babe I've had it with my first ba and will more than Likey get it with these as they're even bigger x it's not that visible only when I leant over and could feel it also like scallopped ! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 5th December 2012, 4:27 pm

Exactly Mrs B, I can feel the scallop thing too (know exactly what you mean..good description!) but can't see it! Phew!

Maybe if i had as much fat on my upper body as i did on my **naughty word** then I wouldn't have it!! :heehee:

Still just enjoying them for what they are TBH! lol

Still desperate to get a tan on like you.....if you look at my pic again it could be Phil and Grant Mitchell at loggerheads down there!!!! Hysterical
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 5th December 2012, 4:28 pm

Hysterical you are funny!!! Yes I can see the resemblance...!! Hysterical xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 5th December 2012, 4:51 pm

Uncanny isn't!! Think that's them christened now!!! No more 'lefty and Righty'.... 'Phil and Grant' it is!!

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

(your Phil and Grant are obviously just back from visiting their Mum Peggy in Spain!!!! lol)
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 5th December 2012, 5:13 pm

Girls with larger overs............ 557141 im actualyy laughing so much!!!! haha yep phil and grant it is!!!!!!!!! im sure yours will be able to take a trip there soon enough!! x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneW 5th December 2012, 5:29 pm

;-) :heehee: xxx
NikkiJaneW
NikkiJaneW
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down