Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can any Overs girls help me decide?...

5 posters

Go down

Can any Overs girls help me decide?... Empty Can any Overs girls help me decide?...

Post by Immie 23rd June 2011, 7:19 pm

Hi!

20 days till my op. But I CANNOT decide on size!! Can any Overs girls help me decide?... 267328

I am definatley having overs (as surgeon suggested)
I am an empty 34B, 5"8 and 9.5ish stone.
Used to have DDs but 2 pregnancies later they dont exist anymore.

Now, id like to have a nice pair of biggish boobs, but at the same time I dont want anyone to be able to tell for sure ive had a BA. Yet I dont want to be dissapointed and wish I had gone bigger/smaller Can any Overs girls help me decide?... 869500

The surgeon suggested 340, 380 or 410cc
ive also tried making rice boobs but I cant see them being very accurate cos they squash my existing boob, cant work out what posistion to put them in ect.

Does anyone match close to my stats or has any of these implants that could shw me a pic?? or advice??

Mucho thanks xx
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Can any Overs girls help me decide?... Empty Re: Can any Overs girls help me decide?...

Post by star2angel 23rd June 2011, 7:34 pm

Hi. I am 5'8", 140lbs and was empty 34B before my surgery - so pretty close to you!

I had 280CC overs and am currently filling several D cup bras, a DD sports bra and even an E cup bra that I tried on for a laugh!

Mine are anatomical and look really natural already (20 days post op). I used to wear gel bra's to work which gave me a C cup and having been back at work two weeks, no-one has noticed. Not even a strange look.

I hope that helps a bit! Good luck!
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Can any Overs girls help me decide?... Empty Re: Can any Overs girls help me decide?...

Post by Immie 23rd June 2011, 7:38 pm

Thankyou, did you pay extra for the anatomical?
I was aware of these but have never actually been offered them?
Can you still get a good cleveage with that shape, asy, for a certain top or dress you might want them squashed together? ;)
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by star2angel 23rd June 2011, 7:49 pm

My total cost was £4850 - went up by about £350 for the anatomicals I think but I never got a breakdown of the cost. I went with BMI.

It is early days for a push up bra but I have pushed them up and yes, a natural cleavage is possible! They have an amazing shape already, with a lovely slope in the upper pole.

I have tried on all of my dresses and they look amazing with my new boobs....no bra needed! My husband actually thinks I look too good!!! yahoo

I have never had round implants - this is my first operation - and I was never offered rounds as my surgeon prefers anatomicals and over the muscle placement. His judgement was spot on for me and I am delighted with the result.

I don't have any pictures on the net but feel free to ask me anything you need to, if it helps you understand more...you can always PM me.

Good luck!
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 23rd June 2011, 8:13 pm

I'm getting overs but I'm unsure on size too, i want a DD but the surgeon is saying I should have 300cc which I think is small :(

I want 340-375

I too found rice boobs werent s great help xx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 457

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkiw 23rd June 2011, 8:28 pm

Hiya Im 5'3" 9 stone 8, size 10 was a 34/36B pre op had 460cc MHP allergan round overs and currently 7 days post op wearing DD sports bra.
I was offered a choice of 410cc or 460cc and I chose the larger as I didnt want to be disappointed by wishing I had gone bigger. considering the size they suit my frame perfect.I have got some pics 2 days post op but not sure how to load them up if anyone can let me know what or how to do it, you can have a look and see what you think.
nikki x
nikkiw
nikkiw
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 23rd June 2011, 8:40 pm

I'm 5'5, size 8-10, 9 stone.

I'm having high profile round implants.

Yer I think I want to go bigger like the 375, rather they b too big than too small
Dunno how to upload them Hun,
Email them instead maybe? Xx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 457

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th June 2011, 11:19 pm

I had the same options 340, 380 and 410, I went with the 410 as I decided I'd rather look a little bigger than I expected than look smaller and be disappointed. It's a hard choice to make, but I would go with what you feel will be right for you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down