Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help girls with A cup and had overs!

+10
BoobiePrize
Jessica
misf1
Loxxie
natalia
hotcaz
*Sally*
COOKIE
fluffy_bunn1e
ang24ang
14 posters

Go down

Please help girls with A cup and had overs! Empty Please help girls with A cup and had overs!

Post by ang24ang 30th March 2010, 11:56 am

Can any of you girls who was only a A cup to start and had overs instead of partials be it against a surgeons advIse or not please show me some pics or let me know if they regret it or not.

I am now booked in for May to swap from partials to overs cause I hate the muscle distortion so much! Against surgeons adv cause i like the natural look! But as I said I hate the distortion so much!

However I am so worried im going to regret it and end up looking really fake and round with loads of rippling!!

I want to use the same implants...450cc mod profile

Thanks so much girls

I am a size 10 and weigh 9 stone.
ang24ang
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Please help girls with A cup and had overs! Empty Re: Please help girls with A cup and had overs!

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 30th March 2010, 4:23 pm

hello , welcome to the site, you cant ask for piccies yet babe untill you ve posted some more, if you read the rules .

welcome2
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Please help girls with A cup and had overs! Empty Re: Please help girls with A cup and had overs!

Post by COOKIE 30th March 2010, 4:26 pm

Hi Ang! (it's me yoghurtpot :wavey: )

Cant offer any advice re the distortion hun as I have overs. But hopefully you'll get some help sweetheart. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ang24ang 30th March 2010, 4:55 pm

Sorry I just copied and pasted my message from another forum I am a member of.

Im more interested in peoples advise than seeing pictures.

So if anyone can give me adv I would be really grateful.

Sorry about the mistake.

xx
ang24ang
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 30th March 2010, 5:06 pm

aw dont worry, i dont think i can advise, but sure others on here can help, or you can ask the surgeon in ''ask surgeon'' slot x
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 30th March 2010, 5:06 pm

I swapped from partials to overs because of DB and really bad muscle flex distortion so I know how you feel. I was an A cup but did have some tissue (which has probably increased since original BA due to weight gain!) I haven't had any problems with rippling and they still look just as natural. I have 445s and I don't think they look fake at all.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 30th March 2010, 5:09 pm

i was an A cup pre op and had overs and have ended up with quite a natural result, i only had a small implant tho 260cc xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 30th March 2010, 6:21 pm

im size 10 9 stone i had 410 i was small b very small b to begin with
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 30th March 2010, 6:48 pm

Hiya Please help girls with A cup and had overs! 855564 I was AA when i had my BA. i had 385cc overs and i do sometimes have slight rippling(I can feel it but can't see it!).I'm really happy with my result and have a lovely natural slope! Please help girls with A cup and had overs! 543132
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th March 2010, 7:24 pm

Hi hun, think I replied to your post elsewhere, but will reply here too. I was a 32A before my BA and had 410cc round high profile overs. I don't regret it at all, I think my boobs are perfect and exactly what I wanted. All my breast tissue was at the bottom of my boob so was worried about rippling to the top of my breast and stretch marks but luckily I don't have either. I would have thought seeing as you already have partials where only the top of the implant is covered by muscle there really shouldn't be any rippling when changing to overs and if there is it should only be slight, maybe you would feel it rather than see it, I really don't know.
There really is no guarentee with any surgery.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 30th March 2010, 8:46 pm

Hey hun, I was the same as misf1, 32A and 410cc overs, so happy with the result and I dont think they look fake at all. If you've already got implants in already your skin may well have stretched enough to get a natural result with overs. I know nads switched from unders to overs with a small amount of natural tissue and she had the same concerns, but her worries were unfounded because they have turned out just as she wanted.

Good luck with it hun xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 30th March 2010, 8:53 pm

This is an interesting post. Ang can I ask how bad your distortion was and how did it feel? I'm pre-op and having partial unders (also a 32A like you were) and wondering how it will feel after my op.... would love to hear what made you decide to switch in more detail :)
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 30th March 2010, 10:13 pm

You can't actually "feel" the distortion but you can see it if you flex the muscle for example if you put your hands on your hips and push. Its difficult to describe but almost cuts your boob in half. BP I think you've seen my pics but if not PM me for password xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Please help girls with A cup and had overs! Empty Hi

Post by ang24ang 31st March 2010, 10:22 am

BoobiePrize wrote:This is an interesting post. Ang can I ask how bad your distortion was and how did it feel? I'm pre-op and having partial unders (also a 32A like you were) and wondering how it will feel after my op.... would love to hear what made you decide to switch in more detail :)

As Sally says its not something you can feel its more what you can see.
For example if I push a top onto a bottle my boobs seperate and move towards my armpits!
If I get up from sitting on the floor and push my hands on the floor the same thing happens.
It also happens when im cold and you tense your muscles.

x
ang24ang
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Please help girls with A cup and had overs! Empty Girls

Post by ang24ang 31st March 2010, 10:26 am

Thank you so much for all your replies they have really put my mind at ease.
My op is booked for 11th May (booked through my surgeons secetary so he doesnt know yet).
He asked that I think about it and go back to see him in April (20th) and I am going to tell him that yes I want overs and I am prepared for the risks of looking more fake and rippling.

After reading what you girls think I reckon I will be ok.

If anyone has gone from partials to overs and could tell me what the difference was in looks etc I would love to hear from you.

Again thank you so much girls you are all wonderful!! Please help girls with A cup and had overs! 184153

xxxx
ang24ang
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 31st March 2010, 11:34 am

Hiya, i changed from unders to overs, i originally had 32aa. You can read my progress here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 31st March 2010, 11:56 am

Hi there,

Muscle distortion was one of the reasons I didn't want unders. I had overs and was an A cup. I had 340cc overs and haven't had any problems other than a few stretchmarks.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 31st March 2010, 6:07 pm

Hi,

I was a small 32B and had 410 overs. I haven't had any rippling or stretchmarks luckily. I am really happy with my boobs, they are really soft and look very natural.

I would think that as you already have 350 implants in, your skin would have stretched sufficiently enough for overs?

I think the surgeons really drum all of the possible risks into you so that you can't take action against them after the op if you do develop rippling/stretch marks. Just because your surgeon has mentioned it to you, doesn't mean that it will definately happen.

Good luck!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobsplease 3rd April 2010, 4:18 pm

Please keep up posted on how they look when you go through with it. You need to do what makes you happy. Best of luck x
Boobsplease
Boobsplease
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down