Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sore today!?

+2
alexandria18
Scatty247
6 posters

Go down

Sore today!? Empty Sore today!?

Post by Scatty247 27th November 2012, 8:56 pm

I've had a really easy time of it to be honest healing wise no pain no swelling I'm 5 days post op but tonight I am VERY sore especially my left boob which is harder and number than the right is it normal to get delayed pain or not?!?! Xx shrug
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Sore today!? Empty Re: Sore today!?

Post by alexandria18 27th November 2012, 8:59 pm

I am in such pain on my right boob incision it hurts so bad. Worst it's been for sure and I went back to work today so walking around is especially painful. No one knows at work so I'm blaming it on my back, which also hurts lol. Maybe yours just went through more trauma than the other and is just healing a bit different that's made it more noticeable as of today? I'm assuming that's why mines feeling this way. We are still so early in, we've just been lucky up until this point haha.
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 27th November 2012, 9:01 pm

Yeah , I think it's normal xx I found I was rougher about then . Also not being laid up with the pain can have it's dis advantages, gives one a false sense of security and you may start doing more then you should. So rest up, and I wouldn't worry xxx I am 7 weeks and get twinges etc x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 27th November 2012, 9:05 pm

alexandria18 wrote:I am in such pain on my right boob incision it hurts so bad. Worst it's been for sure and I went back to work today so walking around is especially painful. No one knows at work so I'm blaming it on my back, which also hurts lol. Maybe yours just went through more trauma than the other and is just healing a bit different that's made it more noticeable as of today? I'm assuming that's why mines feeling this way. We are still so early in, we've just been lucky up until this point haha.

Hope so everyday brings something new dont it lol I'm doing more and more each day then worrying I've done too much. I was starting to think I was just really hard hee hee now I'm getting payback I guess Shocked

Wish the feeling would come back too though its like half of each boob is anaesthetised I banged one on kitchen cupboard and felt it inside but nothing on top!! seeing stars
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 27th November 2012, 9:07 pm

jakki32 wrote:Yeah , I think it's normal xx I found I was rougher about then . Also not being laid up with the pain can have it's dis advantages, gives one a false sense of security and you may start doing more then you should. So rest up, and I wouldn't worry xxx I am 7 weeks and get twinges etc x

I really am starting to understand now that reality is matching everyone's posts RECOVERY is a long process I honestly have been kidding myself a coup wks and life will be normal !! Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 27th November 2012, 9:08 pm

Ha ha! On my post op check I couldn't feel anything at the sides or underneath. Still a bit numb underneath. I kept knocking mine too! They take a bit of getting used to. I did too much though , I think that's why I may have taken longer to heal on one of my boobs.
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 27th November 2012, 9:11 pm

I didn't look into the healing time enough. I concentrated on surgeons, size, what could go wrong etc, I wish I had done more research on healing. It hasn't been easy with 2 kids and a place that was like Vietnam for 6 weeks ( chaos) and a dog as big as a grizzly bear!
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 27th November 2012, 9:17 pm

jakki32 wrote:I didn't look into the healing time enough. I concentrated on surgeons, size, what could go wrong etc, I wish I had done more research on healing. It hasn't been easy with 2 kids and a place that was like Vietnam for 6 weeks ( chaos) and a dog as big as a grizzly bear!

Hysterical Hysterical ha ha same here my house is manic I have 3 boys a cat and hyperactive pug my oh has taken over the baby and he is ABSOLUTLY exhausted now I'm having to do more than I should otherwise I know he'll end up not able to cope lol xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CassieShips 27th November 2012, 9:24 pm

jakki32 wrote:It hasn't been easy with 2 kids and a place that was like Vietnam for 6 weeks ( chaos) and a dog as big as a grizzly bear!

I'm struggling with a boston terrier never mind a grizzly bear haha xxx
CassieShips
CassieShips
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 27th November 2012, 9:26 pm

I was just like you on here !!! I even contemplated getting in a Molly maid cos the mess was doing my head in. My H wasn't any help, it was tough, and my mum, bless her was lovely but I couldn't put on her. Please sit and watch him as much as possible! You will kick yourself if something occurred x x Ha ha! That terrier comment has made me laugh, I did have to feed him etc, he's boisterous , it wasn't easy!
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 27th November 2012, 9:27 pm

The **naughty word** kept jumping up me for huggy time!
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 27th November 2012, 9:34 pm

Ha ha it's nice knowing I'm not alone and yeah my cats been the worst if I could pick her up I'd be drop kicking it across the garden either I'm just settled with all pillows and she starts pouncing on the dog meowing and generally doing my head in or she's trying to suckle and knead at my chest every time I nod off!!! I'm looking for cat recipes xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CassieShips 27th November 2012, 9:43 pm

she stood on one of my boobs the other day, I could've killed her ha xx
CassieShips
CassieShips
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 27th November 2012, 9:43 pm

Ha ha! I was so happy to have the go ahead last week to take the dog for a walk/run x I love him so much, I felt terrible not being able to give him any attention. He's like a stalker now x can't help with cats.. I kept chucking ny dog treats and bones. He got a bit tubsy after my BA.
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 28th November 2012, 1:22 am

Work today was a lot worse than I expected. Every time I walked I could feel the pain in the incision that's been bugging me and I was walking with a hunch back haha. I ended up going to the chiropractor today after work to get adjusted, as that seems to be the only thing that helps my back when it's sore. I had to tell him I had a BA so he didn't end up pressing down on my boobs by accident and having me slap him in the face out of pain reflex haha. But he seemed to be knowledgeable with it and its definitely helped. Going to keep going back more often during this process to keep me normal. I feel bad for my animals as I've also been neglecting them because I can't pick them up or cuddle them liked I usually do. One of my cats sleeps in my room and every so often in the night he jumps up and my arms automatically go up to my chest to protect them because he loves to walk right across my boobs. They probably hate me right now lol.
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 28th November 2012, 8:29 am

Hey Scatty

You sound just like me at the beginning. I didnt really have that much pain but towards the end of the first week they were really sore to touch and my incisions felt like they were on fire! Not too sure when that feeling actually went but it does goes so just hang in there chick! xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 28th November 2012, 8:30 am

It's hard ain't it luckily the pug has been golden the thing that has hit the hardest is my little boy he's fell over a couple of times and I can't pick him up when he cries its awful I feel like a terrible mom x
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 28th November 2012, 9:32 am

I've found the soreness off the incisions the most painful bit so far it's soo much worse by the end of the day xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down