Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really sore nipples anyone? mine are 'evil' today??

+5
Tonic28
LJK
sasha11x
Mia
katie
9 posters

Go down

Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? Empty Really sore nipples anyone? mine are 'evil' today??

Post by katie 15th September 2009, 4:54 pm

girls, it is wrong time of month for me and I am two weeks post op, but my nipples today have gone into overdrive... Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? 375568 they are so, well, sore!

I have had to take the sb off, and even just the material of my lightweith t.shirt touching them is ... sore...

calling all experienced girls out there..... is this normal to you ??

it is both of them at least, but wowza... feels like they've turned ferrel !! Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? 557141
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? Empty Re: Really sore nipples anyone? mine are 'evil' today??

Post by Mia 15th September 2009, 6:38 pm

Hi Katie!

Looking Swell in avator Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? 113752

It is normal!! Nerves knitting back together..no panic needed..all good!!

I had it for a good few weeks, not sore, but a definite awareness of tingling and nipples standing to attention at random...felt like I had sparklers attached to my nipples Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? 375568 xxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? Empty Re: Really sore nipples anyone? mine are 'evil' today??

Post by sasha11x 15th September 2009, 8:07 pm

Like the new photo, Katie, you are looking great anyway! (Still think mine look smaller, even though we had roughly the same size implants.) Mine are quite sore too and showering is a little painful! Especially on the leftie, my naughty boob!

I managed to sleep last night without my sports bra on, though, as my ps said I could stop wearing my sports bra day and night from 3 weeks. It did feel odd, as the boobs are still quite hard, and I felt a bit naked without it!

Sasha xxx

p.s. Find myself scratching my itcy boobs sometimes, hope nobody at work notices!
sasha11x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 15th September 2009, 8:19 pm

Hi i too went through the very sore nipple stage. I found that where i had numbness i couldn't tell that my sports bra was too small. When i looked in the mirror i could see the line of the seam straight across the nipple area. So i went out to buy a bigger bra, which didn't have a seam across and it made such a difference, litterally the pain just stopped.

Double check you sports bra hun, and maybe try a different style or size.
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 16th September 2009, 7:15 am

Thanks girls, so re-assuring having you all on here,

Mia, you're a god send, always put my mind at rest!!

they do feel like they have stopped swelling this morning which is fantastic was beginning to wish had gone smaller!!!!!! gasp in horror!

changed the sb too and that feels better overnight last night..

I took pics yesterday of them and the scars if you lost my us/pw do pm me,, your opinions are greatly appreciated, even tho I think they look bit odd in them at this stage.. and one scar was bit pink so massaged it well yesterday and it looks great this morning..

xxx

thanks again... love ya all !!
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 16th September 2009, 8:39 am

Great profile pic!

Mine were really really really sore too - very ouch! They do settle but mine did take a while. All material rubbing on them was awful. went braless of an evening and rubbed cream into them to try and sooth.....it gets better and its definately worth it! Hope u feel better soon xxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 16th September 2009, 9:25 am

Mine were the same as well hun, all completely normal it will get better soon.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 16th September 2009, 9:28 am

cakey_baby wrote:Mine were the same as well hun, all completely normal it will get better soon.

x x x

Thank you!! they do feel much better this morning! xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 16th September 2009, 10:54 am

like the other girls have said it's all normal hunny, funny thing is ive had 3 b/a's now and never had sore nipples with any of them Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? 727885
they were very sensitive though and like mia they would be standing to attention often lol.
everything gets back to normal over the weeks and months though hun it's all normal.

xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 16th September 2009, 12:14 pm

they were very sensitive though and like mia they would be standing to attention often lol.
everything gets back to normal over the weeks and months though hun it's all normal.

xxx[/quote]

so good to hear, thank you angelkitten!

xx Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? 923101
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natta 21st September 2009, 12:19 pm

I hate nipples!!!! Grrrrrr
natta
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 21st September 2009, 12:24 pm

natta wrote:I hate nipples!!!! Grrrrrr

Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? 557141 yep! you're two weeks behind me.......... suffice to say mine are much better now! Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? 557141 Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? 396753
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by luvjugz 21st September 2009, 5:25 pm

I must be the only one who's nipples didn't work at all at first Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? 557141 . Thankfully they are working properly and back to normal now though!
xx
luvjugz
luvjugz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by natta 22nd September 2009, 4:55 am

katie0506 wrote:

Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? 557141 yep! you're two weeks behind me.......... suffice to say mine are much better now! Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? 557141 Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? 396753

your so mean!!!!!!!!! Really sore nipples anyone?  mine are 'evil' today?? 294672
natta
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down