Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bag feeling under my boobs close to cleavage

3 posters

Go down

bag feeling under my boobs close to cleavage Empty bag feeling under my boobs close to cleavage

Post by janineash1 9th November 2012, 8:43 pm

HI there
im new to this group.. I had my Breasts done 2 weeks yesterday.. I had them done in Poland so cant just get on a plane to go see the Surgeon. I have a question if anyone can help?? betwen my Cleavage at the bottom just before going under the boobs, i can fel on each side Pockets... Im coninced that its the Implants.. I can push them in.. Is this Normal?? My boobs also have like a burning sensation now and again... Another thing, My nipples... OH MY WORD they are so sensitive like someone is constantly sticking pins in them... is this normal??
janineash1
janineash1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

bag feeling under my boobs close to cleavage Empty Re: bag feeling under my boobs close to cleavage

Post by COOKIE 9th November 2012, 8:54 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Janine wavey

janineash1 wrote:I have a question if anyone can help?? betwen my Cleavage at the bottom just before going under the boobs, i can fel on each side Pockets... Im coninced that its the Implants.. I can push them in.. Is this Normal??

Yes hun, it is normal. Even if you had your implants placed partially under the muscle you must remember that the implant is only 'partially covered' the muscle at the bottom is sectioned away to release the implant to give the breast a natural appearance.

I very often poke mine in and out like a stress reliever! lol

My boobs also have like a burning sensation now and again...

Again very normal hun. As the nerves heal the nerves can create all kinds of sensations, such as the burning one you're experiencing. It's not particularly pleasant but it does settle down hun. I used ice packs over the tops of my boobs to relieve this. If you don't have ice packs a bag of frozen rice/corn/peas or any frozen veg really will do.

Another thing, My nipples... OH MY WORD they are so sensitive like someone is constantly sticking pins in them... is this normal??

Once again, all a normal part of your healing Janine. The nipples can get very sensitive as the nerves begin healing. Using the round cotton make-up wipes and popping them against your nipples helps ease this. The soft cushion doesn't feel quite so abrasive as the bra material. Some women also use breast pads for this reason. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

bag feeling under my boobs close to cleavage Empty Re: bag feeling under my boobs close to cleavage

Post by janineash1 9th November 2012, 9:00 pm

thanks for assuring me on the questions i asked.. i didnt want to fly back to poland if it was normal and waste money on flights ect...
janineash1
janineash1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 9th November 2012, 9:29 pm

Do you not have any uk contact for your surgery Hun? Or an email for aftercare? X

Welcome by the way wavey x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by janineash1 9th November 2012, 9:34 pm

no one in the uk but i can email them.... i know they will say come over but didnt want to look an idiot if it was normal or pay money for flights ect.. lol...
janineash1
janineash1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down