Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling bumpy on left boob near cleavage :(

3 posters

Go down

Feeling bumpy on left boob near cleavage :( Empty Feeling bumpy on left boob near cleavage :(

Post by sarah84x 25th September 2012, 3:18 pm

I am feeling its lumpy on the inside on my boob, like near cleavage if that makes sense... im really scared cos the other one is not like this... i can see its not looking completely smooth there as well is this normal????? im getting scared and my doctor is not in this country so i cant just go to see him. Please help xxxx Oh this boob has a smaller and different shape implant than the other one as my boobs were different sizes before, it also had got softer than the other one but I know this part may be normal as they will not necessarily adjust at the same time. Im just worried about the feeling of the bumpy bit as it feels wrong compared to the right boob :(
sarah84x
sarah84x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Feeling bumpy on left boob near cleavage :( Empty Re: Feeling bumpy on left boob near cleavage :(

Post by COOKIE 25th September 2012, 3:30 pm

How far along post-op are you Sarah?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Feeling bumpy on left boob near cleavage :( Empty Re: Feeling bumpy on left boob near cleavage :(

Post by sarah84x 25th September 2012, 5:06 pm

i had my op on 3rd september xxxx
sarah84x
sarah84x
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th September 2012, 5:16 pm

At just 3 weeks post-op you can find differences in your boobs hun. I had an indent in one of mine for months! By 3 months post-op they'd evened out and were the same then, so you still have a way to go with your healing.

Don't you have any way of contacting your surgeon Sarah? An Email address maybe? Do you have aftercare?

If you do and you're overly concerned hun then it may be best to contact your surgeon and to at least have your concerns logged and maybe get some reassurance from them too. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 25th September 2012, 8:05 pm

It sounds like rippling to me xx I have exactly the same thing on my bigger implant side, but it's only noticeable to me really and most people have a little rippling xx

as Cookie says maybe email your PS shrug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah84x 27th September 2012, 5:36 am

thankyou so much cookie :) and yes ill email them to see what they say too.. ill see how it goes as they are changing all the time and as you say its still early :)) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thank you
sarah84x
sarah84x
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down