Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soo confused with what size!

+5
COOKIE
Princess_x
jakki32
mrsball
mais04
9 posters

Go down

Soo confused with what size! Empty Soo confused with what size!

Post by mais04 1st November 2012, 3:32 pm

I know no one can choose for me. But I'm seriously annoying myself being so indecisive over what size to pick! Was offered to try on 380 410 and 460 at consult. Also tried 525 for some fun :heehee: So my instant thought was 380 didn't make much difference and ended up saying 460. When I got home I realised I had got a bit carried away and this was too big for the look I want with my frame. So now it's 380 or 410, I keep trying rice and there's really not much in it but since I would rather be too small than too big, I'm thinking I should go for the smaller.... But then again 380 I pretty much ignored at consultation panic
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Soo confused with what size! Empty Re: Soo confused with what size!

Post by mrsball 1st November 2012, 3:38 pm

Hi hunny I had 380 with my first ba, took me from a AA to a good d cup.
Good luck with whatever you choose though! Xxx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 1st November 2012, 4:55 pm

I have had 385cc partial unders. I am over 3 weeks post op and have creeped up to a DD cup from a D. I was barely an A cup. They don't look big in clothes, but are impressive on my frame. I am 5 ' 6" now about 8 stone 10 ( haven't stopped eating n sitting) . Maybe u could have another appointment? What did the surgeon say? Mine told me what he liked . Good luck x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 1st November 2012, 6:07 pm

Thanks both of you. I'm 32c but need a bigger implant to fill out what I lost in pregnancies. He wouldn't help lol he was lovely but said it was up to me. At my pre op they said I can try implants again but I really am getting no where with the rice thing just looking at them thinking I don't know! Got some friends round tmo for my bday might get the rice out and see what they say.. They will think im nuts Hysterical Xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 1st November 2012, 6:26 pm

380 sounds perfect x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st November 2012, 6:41 pm

If you're very undecided Mais, you could take pictures with you on the day of surgery of the look and size of boobs you like. You'll have some time with your surgeon before you go to theatre to have a chat about size, so if you request he takes the 380s and the 410s you can then leave it to your surgeon if you wanted to to give you as close as possible the look you're hoping for on the day. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 1st November 2012, 6:43 pm

Oh that's a good idea, I will do that Cookie xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 1st November 2012, 6:44 pm

I'm definitely thinking 380 at the moment..xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by getstripped 1st November 2012, 7:06 pm

Hi mais04, i hate to mix things up a bit but i had 520cc overs on tueday and i dont think there that big and i had no empty skin to fill, my surgeon told me that no one has ever complained that there boobs are to big but may wished they had gone bigger so if its between the two id go for the bigger implant but theres only 30g between your 380 and 410- which isint even half a cup size, but remember if your going under the muscle you will loose half a cup too
getstripped
getstripped
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 1st November 2012, 7:24 pm

I'm having overs....oh I'm so confused! Lol I know it sounds silly over such little amount I just don't want to regret anything xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 1st November 2012, 7:33 pm

Hi mais I'm only 4ft11 size 10 and was empty 34b I had choice of 410 and 460 and eventually I decided on 460....mr m was the same with me said it was my decision, I did rice boobs etc and it confused me more. My boobs are quite big at the moment Flash but they are swollen as only 4 days post op but I'm very happy with them. It's so hard to make the decision isn't it ladies on here helped me decide, didn't wanna have 410 and be disappointed so went for 460!!! You'll get there Hun Hug xxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Post by missfrancesca1989 1st November 2012, 7:33 pm

its so hard to choose I agree. I am getting 410 unders on tues. I had to go back to my surgeon again because i was getting in a right flap about sizes, I took more pics in and said this is the kind of look i want. My surgeon initially recommended 380 unders (mind because i am unders will lose a bit of size) and when i showed him more pics he agreed 410 would be good. When querying bigger he said that the 460s were wider and measures winder than my own boobs etc so would look more false and big from my frame. I understood what he meant when i held them against me. It might be going worth going back and asking your surge the measurements and although its urs choice, what in his expert opinion would suit your frame the best! xxxxxx
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 1st November 2012, 7:57 pm

Im so glad it's not just me losing my mind! Thank you everyone, suppose I've got some serious thinking to do I need a time machine in case I want to change them ha xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd November 2012, 4:43 pm

I would go over it again with your surgeon and as cookie suggested take pictures with you. I would think you would be happy with the 380cc if that will fill the skin, maybe ask your surgeon if he uses sizers during the op and for him to go with whatever fills your boobs out nicely. It's a lot harder to go smaller on your next op, but easy enough to go bigger.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 5th November 2012, 8:32 pm

Right after me getting it entirely wrong I've been told I was offered 365 cc and 410 cc so got myself in a pickle and PCC offered another appt with surgeon while I go in for pre op without me even asking so plan is to see him Saturday sure I will feel much better :) and agreed misf I can always go bigger in future.. It's not the size I hate (although I obviously do want to be a bit bigger ) I'm happy to fill them out a bit so will see what he says xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th November 2012, 9:52 pm

You'll feel soooo much better after seeing your surgeon again Mais. Having that last consultation gives so much comfort lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down