Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONFUSED ABOUT SIZE

+3
Lovely@41
jen86
Romanica
7 posters

Go down

CONFUSED ABOUT SIZE Empty CONFUSED ABOUT SIZE

Post by Romanica 21st June 2011, 7:39 pm

Have just booked my surgery for 11 July and am very excited. I have a small frame (5'4" and size 6 to 8) and although I really am quite flat chested, I've been measured at a 30D which I find ridiculous. In any case I had a final fitting yesterday and my Husband thinks I should limit to a 295 Right side/325 Left side. I want them to look natural and don't want big overboard boobs but I just think that this may be even smaller than my current size pushed into a push-up padded bra. I'm considering going against his wishes and going up a size but am scared this will be too big. I'm having unders. Any suggestions girls?
Romanica
Romanica
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

CONFUSED ABOUT SIZE Empty Re: CONFUSED ABOUT SIZE

Post by jen86 21st June 2011, 7:44 pm

usually the smaller your ribcage the smaller your boobs tend to look even if you measure a d! what does your surgeon think?? he is the professional and will be able to tell you what look it will give you. Dont do what your husband thinks as at the end of the day u should be doing this for yourself, not him. xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely@41 21st June 2011, 8:03 pm

It's really difficult to decide isn't it. Especially when you have a partners views to consider too. Jen's right it has to be down to you in the end, trust your own instincts. Your PS should be able to offer his advice on sizing. Good luck xx
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 21st June 2011, 8:13 pm

I've always been busty and now that I'm 5 weeks out from a lift and fully under the muscle implants,I'm seeing that they look smaller in tops than my natural breasts did.So keep in mind they may look smaller in clothes than natural breasts on some woman.So go with what you feel is right for you.Afterall,it's your body and the only one that should have the final say as to the size.Good luck in your decision
CONFUSED ABOUT SIZE 113752
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 21st June 2011, 8:28 pm

Hello,

I have only just had my boobs done however prior to surgery i measured a 32C/D (most of my bra's were a D). I opted for a 310cc implant which has taken me to a 32 DD/E, I am only 5'1 and I found this is exactly what i wanted.
I think u have to decide what projection u want, how full u want and how big u want them to be, discuss this with your surgeon he will then suggest the implants for u, take pics to show your PS exactly the elook u want.

good luck

xx
Did u try the implants
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st June 2011, 9:30 pm

I agree, take pictures of how you want to look and show your surgeon.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanica 21st June 2011, 10:28 pm

Thanks everyone, I think I do need to speak further to my Surgeon and try the inserts on for size again without Hubby present. I'll definitely take some photos when done.
Romanica
Romanica
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 21st June 2011, 10:40 pm

I have tlo agree with all the ladies. For in the end you have to do whats right for you!!!!

I also have read where ladies go with one size and then when its all over they had wished they had went bigger so keep that in mind

Good Luck with you choice :thumbs:
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanica 22nd June 2011, 1:20 am

I called my Surgeon and he allowed me to visit this morning to go through the sizing again, and this time I took a friend with me instead of Hubby. As it turns out I am happy with the 295/325 combo. They still look natural on my frame and are 2cm bigger than my current size in a hugely padded bra. If I want extra oomph at any point I can still wear a push-up without having to have lots of padding. Thanks to everyone for your words of support. My stress has now gone and I'm just really excited, can't wait til the 11th of July. :)
Romanica
Romanica
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down