Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant rolling?

5 posters

Go down

Implant rolling? Empty Implant rolling?

Post by geordiejen 7th October 2012, 7:43 pm

Hi girls,
I saw surgeon two weeks ago and he said I looked fine, got to keep tape on for two more weeks then use oil etc to massage scars. The problem I'm noticing is my right implant moves around a lot. The left feels like its normal and part of me, he right feels like its moving around in its own pocket and if I squeeze them both from underneath the right moves a good few inches higher up my chest, I had unders and I'm worried something isn't right. I wore my sports bra like I was told, followed all advice etc and don't think it's normal? Any advice? I'm gonna ring clinic to see if I can see surgeon again but it just doesn't feel like its under my muscle just like its floating around I can't describe it?
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Implant rolling? Empty Re: Implant rolling?

Post by 5stonedown 7th October 2012, 8:28 pm

How does it look in the mirror hun? Do you look symmetrical? Are you right handed? I had overs so I dont know but I wonder whether there is a difference in the muscle on each side due tou do you doing more with your right arm?
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 7th October 2012, 8:35 pm

I thought that, I'm right handed but it just feels like its moving around in a huge pocket whereas the left is settled lovely. The right looks a bit lower underneath and is more sloped and the left is a bit fuller on top and feels like my own boob, it moves and is soft etc but the implant doesn't roll around if I squeeze it like the right does. I know they are meant to settle in their pocket but I'm 2 months po now and worry I'm passed the stage of healing in that sense and might need the pocket to be made a bit smaller. Sometimes feels like the implant is flipping over (which I don't think it is as the shape is still the same) but it just doesn't feel right? X
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 7th October 2012, 8:42 pm

I'd get in touch with your surgeon hun just so he canm have a look to see what is going on x
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th October 2012, 9:48 pm

Sometimes it can take a little while for the implant to adhere to the pocket lovely, if you're now out of your sports bra, get yourself back in it and see how it feels after a week babe. Be sure you're wearing a high impact bra to ensure there's little movement to the breast and avoid any upper body pressure for this week too and see how it feels..

If its still rolling hun, then make an appointment to see your surgeon ensuring everything you're experiencing is noted.

Please keep us updated with how you get on sweetness. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 8th October 2012, 5:53 am

Thanks cookie. I put my bra back on yesterday, I'm hoping it makes a difference but have a feeling it's passed that stage but fingers crossed. I'm gonna call the clinic tomorrow morning and see when surgeon is back up so I can see him just for a check. Time will tell.
If the bra doesn't make any difference do you know what they do for he surgery to correct? I'm not trying to self-diagnose too much just getting my head around what may happen in worst case scenario! X
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th October 2012, 12:23 pm

So far I haven't yet heard of anyone needing revision for this Georgie, so I really don't know.

The women we've had here saying they have the same problem as yourself seem to resolved the issue by keeping the breast as stable as possible. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 8th October 2012, 12:36 pm

Hi hunny, I can relate to that. Do you think you may have bottomed out on the right side? Are the implants sitting symmetrical ? Is your nipple high on the btd mound, so is the implant all under the nipple? Is the crease on the breast itself ? I have just had pocket revision as the surgeon over dissected the pocket too low down so my implant bottomed out pretty much straight away.
It was only on my left side and I knew something wasn't quite right with my bottomed out lefty.

I'm not saying it is bottoming out as but maybe could be if you have other distinctive factors like I mentioned above .. Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 8th October 2012, 12:37 pm

Meant to be breast mound...

( silly I pad) x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 9th October 2012, 5:55 am

Hi mrsball!! I don't think I've bottomed out, apart from a tiny bit which is to be expected they are symetrical, the left just looks a bit fuller and the rogue has more slope but the crease is ok it's just the actual pocket it feels too big so the implant can move a lot when I touch it and doesn't feel like its adhered to anything inside,
I called the clinic and have an appointment on Saturday with the surgeon so I'm in my sports bras til I'm sure I can take them off!!
I had the marks and Spencer's front zip up bra but I'm going to go shopping today to see if there's another high impact with a bit more support with it being new that might help xx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 9th October 2012, 6:42 am

Oh good , glad you have an appointment to see our surgeon. Hopefully he'll be able to shed some light on it and resolve it :) xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 9th October 2012, 7:01 am

I hope so!! For all I know it might be something like that, or it could be nothing! Thanks xx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xls74 9th October 2012, 7:44 am

Picture Trail is looking fab hunni. :heehee: xx
xls74
xls74
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down