Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booking date 17th November... Eeek!!!

+4
5stonedown
jakki32
COOKIE
clover84
8 posters

Go down

Booking date 17th November... Eeek!!! Empty Booking date 17th November... Eeek!!!

Post by clover84 4th October 2012, 10:08 pm

Hi girls,
I spoke to my pc today (she's lovely and so helpful) and she gave me a list of dates and I'm going for 17th November. I'm having a slightly major freak out. I still aren't 100% on sizes. 410 or 365. But I figure I've got a while to think about it. Oneday I choose 365, the next 410 lol. The hardest decision ever!!!
Other than that what do I need to do? My pc has been really great but just incase I've forgotten anything useful to ask her have you got any advice? Things to do? Things to buy? Any help would be great. Also if you fancy choosing a size for me ghat would be great, lol. No seriously!!! Help!!!
I'm a small b, 5ft 3 and 9 stone 11ish with a bwd of 12.5.
Pics would also be great if anyone wouldn't mind me having a look. Any size, just incase I change my mind again lol

Thankyou and sorry for waffling on but in the next month expect to see my waffling on here a lot and probably asking the most stupid questions ever. Like will my nipples face the right way and not east and west lol no seriously again!!! Will they?! . Help my poor little overloaded brain xxx hissy
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Booking date 17th November... Eeek!!! Empty Re: Booking date 17th November... Eeek!!!

Post by COOKIE 4th October 2012, 10:14 pm

Yay! Glad you're all sorted clover Stars

I'd ask your surgeon to take both sizes into theatre with you on the day hun and let him use the implant size that's going to look best on your body.

Surgeons have a far better idea of what will fit best then so having both choices to hand will be great for him and for you to get a look you're going to be happy with. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Booking date 17th November... Eeek!!! Empty Re: Booking date 17th November... Eeek!!!

Post by jakki32 4th October 2012, 10:59 pm

Pleased you have your date Clover x x will fly! Stars
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 4th October 2012, 11:20 pm

Thankyou. I'm really nervous x
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 4th October 2012, 11:47 pm

I have had all different emotions Clover x x I am excited now , you will be soon Hug
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 5th October 2012, 12:34 am

I do hope so. I'm very tearful lately, it's almost like having post natal depression again. I hope I snap out of it soon because I should be happy x
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 5th October 2012, 5:40 am

Congrats on booking your date!! It will fly by. Dont forget to buy yourself a V pillow and some button front PJ's.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 5th October 2012, 7:30 am

Thankyou. I've got the v pillow from my casarean so that's one down. Oh yes, pj's, I would've forgot those and ended up having to walk around hospital naked lol. Thanks x
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 5th October 2012, 9:20 am

Oh and a dressing gown to put over the lovely hospital gown they give you while you walk down to theatre!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clover84 5th October 2012, 9:30 am

Think I may treat myself to a new one :) mines a bit over tumble dried lol x
clover84
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 5th October 2012, 9:42 am

i bought all new stuff! new slippers, new dressing gown, new pjs!! i was a typical patient!!! i had the bag packed for ages, it was like packing my bag to have my daughter!! Booking date 17th November... Eeek!!! 751387
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurenx 5th October 2012, 11:34 am

Congratulations on booking your BA hun. Time will fly by then your have your new boobies Booking date 17th November... Eeek!!! 899188xxx
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 5th October 2012, 3:30 pm

Hey clover. Congrats on getting a date! I'm booked in 3 days after you. Similar stats bar height I'm 5ft8. I'm a 34a/32b with BWD of 12.5. I'm set to have 375cc HP but like you I'm fretting about it, should I order bigger to be on the safe side. I want to 'look' a D cup. So many conflicting posts!xx
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 5th October 2012, 11:04 pm

clover84 wrote:I do hope so. I'm very tearful lately, it's almost like having post natal depression again. I hope I snap out of it soon because I should be happy x

congrats All natrual feelings Hun I was the same mainly over size try not to worry about it and trust that your surgeon will do right by you.
Other things to take sports bras of course! , a good book, charger and a nice button up top or a very loose one as you won't be able to raise your arms above your head, I also wore leggings as didn't want the hassle of pulling and doing up jeans. Xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 6th October 2012, 5:35 am

Congrats on booking your date babe, it's so exciting isn't it, I've got so long to wait!
Hope you're feeling a bit less tearfull hun, hormones can be rubbish sometimes!
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down