Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September!

+4
shell bell
lauraswts
Doddssilverlady
BKOZ
8 posters

Go down

Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! Empty Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September!

Post by BKOZ 1st August 2011, 1:39 pm

Hi All!

I am getting ready for my consult which is now nine days away, then I am pre-booked for BA on 1 September...

I spent the last nine years of my life dreaming about this moment and I poured over sooo many photos pre & post op I think I have seen more boobies than Hugh Hefner. Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! 204135

Now I have the $$$ in the bank, the consult and operation booked and it has just dawned on me... I really know very little about the actual process Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! 751387

SO! I have been reading over many, many, MANY of your posts and now I can talk fluffing and dropping and saline and teardrop like you would not believe Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! 43418

But, of course, I cannot have learned everything in my last 24 hour forum binge, so I am hoping to reach out to all you post op lovelies and ask - it's the final ten days - what are the most important things I need to know about, prepare for and be ready for?

<3 BKOZ (Brooklyn in Australia Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! 184153 )
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! Empty BA day is 17th August 2011

Post by Doddssilverlady 4th August 2011, 7:54 am

Hi , I am new to this. But i am having my boobies done 17th august, so only 13 days!! well excited now and a bit nervous if i'm totally honest with ya!!

Worried now that they either won't be big enough or they will be too big for my frame!!??

I'm a size ten, slender really, and currently probably a tiny 34A, we discussed at the consultation and agreed to go for 34DD!! I have checked out pictures of 34DD's on -line n they seem ok, so don't know why i'm worried really!!

Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! 923101

x
Doddssilverlady
Doddssilverlady
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! Empty Re: Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September!

Post by BKOZ 4th August 2011, 1:36 pm

Omigosh Dodd that is not far away at all! You must be so excited and nervous, I am very jealous!

Go the DD, if I had the confidence to do it I would but I live in a relatively small community and have a job that involves dealing with the public - so the less coverage the better! ;)

GOOD LUCK if I don't speak to you beforehand, would love to hear how you went, what your thoughts are etc. Will be thinking of you on the day :) :) xxoo
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! Empty Re: Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September!

Post by Doddssilverlady 5th August 2011, 8:55 am

Thanks i'll post as soon as i can after the op!! I will also remember your date cos that's my birthday. I too have waited soooo long for this doing, all paid up now and counting down the days!! woo hoo.

What size have you chosen then, you'll look amazing, i can't wait to show them babies off!!!

xx
Doddssilverlady
Doddssilverlady
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 7th August 2011, 3:03 am

Heya Dodd... ONE WEEK AND THREE DAYS TO GO! How are you feeling? I am nervous for you! Nervous and excited, of course.

I have my consultation on Wednesday, so that's when the size will be locked in! Would love a DD, the clinic has a computer which can digitally enhance my breasts to show me what I would look like, so I mean, if I CAN get away with a DD, I will go DD FOR SURE! That would just be the breast lol

I don't know about you but I really don't have any 'feelings' as such towards it all yet, it's really quite mechanical going over the research, booking the consult, attending the consult, I am waiting for SOMETHING to kick in but I haven't got it yet. It's less than four weeks away so it will be here before I know it...

I will put my counter on when I am allowed to, for some reason because my account is new I can't put the countdown timer on the site yet, not sure when I can do that?

Are you counting down the days?! :)
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doddssilverlady 7th August 2011, 9:58 am

Hiya, I am sooo looking forward to BA day, excited and nervous like you say!! I have been told that DD is the most popular size to go for, nice and big but not TOO big!! go for it girl.

I think personally the only thing that will kick in will be the old nervous belly the day. I am off to Dolan Park Hospital, me and my pal are driving down there together, and she is there for it all with me as my hubby is at work.

I don't have much idea how to do most things on this site, new to it. defo can't do the timer.

ten sleeps to go,!!! ha ha
Doddssilverlady
Doddssilverlady
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 7th August 2011, 10:08 am

Wow so you're in the UK! I am in Australia, am off to the CAPS Clinic.

Yeah I think i will be the same like you said, nervous belly on the day :) I love going under, the whole 'blink' sensation. I think that's the best bit, close your eyes - no boobies, open your eyes - Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! 204135 BOOBIES!

I hate needles, I will be a nervous sweating wreck when they put the drip in thats the only thing I have thought about really!

Ten more sleeps! YEW!

Will ask to check out the DD's then, methinks! Thanks for the confidence boost! I wont tell Mum though (she will be HORRIFIED, she thinks I am getting a C LOL), see if she can work out what size they are when she see's me!!!!! Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! 557141
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lauraswts 7th August 2011, 10:19 am

BKOZ wrote:Wow so you're in the UK! I am in Australia, am off to the CAPS Clinic.

Yeah I think i will be the same like you said, nervous belly on the day :) I love going under, the whole 'blink' sensation. I think that's the best bit, close your eyes - no boobies, open your eyes - Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! 204135 BOOBIES!

I hate needles, I will be a nervous sweating wreck when they put the drip in thats the only thing I have thought about really!

Ten more sleeps! YEW!

Will ask to check out the DD's then, methinks! Thanks for the confidence boost! I wont tell Mum though (she will be HORRIFIED, she thinks I am getting a C LOL), see if she can work out what size they are when she see's me!!!!! Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! 557141

The canula (drip) was the only thing i was scared about hun and its nothing, you actually dont feel it at all. i got a pre med which relaxed me and i couldnt have cared less what they were doing to me..ask for the pre med! but enjoy the whole thing, it is absolutely nothing to worry about! enjoy it, cos its over before you realise and will be the best thing that happens to you!! what size of implant are you getting?? will u be over the muscle or under??xx
lauraswts
lauraswts
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Doddssilverlady 7th August 2011, 3:28 pm

Yeah York-England!!

You should go for the size you really want!! dd's all the way- ha ha ha!! tell mam later. My mam went to the consulatation with me and she said i looked great all in proportion!! I am having 420CC unders.

great chatting to you, speak soon x
Doddssilverlady
Doddssilverlady
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 10th August 2011, 5:30 am

I picked today - 350cc Partials, High Profile!

Unfortunately my chest bone is weird and my plate is quite wide (even though I need their SMALLEST post-op bra lol). My pocket on my left side sits too high so the surgeon is going to make a bit of a mess of me on the day getting me 'perfect' boobies, but it is all worth it.

He has to cut down lower and re-create my breast pocket, he will cut under the muscle and unfortunately, there is nothing we can do for my wonky breast plate so one of my breasts (my right side) will deviate to the right side of my body after the surgery.

I always felt deformed - I guess my surgeon just confirmed it!

Oh well, 22 days left of this flat, bony uneven chest!!!

xxxooo
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doddssilverlady 10th August 2011, 8:21 am

Hey, wow thats a great sixe chick!! pleased for you, sounds like your surgeon has his work cut out, paying hime enough cash for it though aren't you!!!

you will look amazing i bet you just simply can't wait, last night i couldn't get off to sleep and anytime i woke in the night boobies instantly popped in to my thoughts!!! arh..... getting so close now, 7 sleeps xx
Doddssilverlady
Doddssilverlady
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 10th August 2011, 10:59 am

Oh wow, one week to go! I can't wait to hear how you go!!!! I will be thinking of you.

Has the time flown by quickly or slowly for you?

I am not too sure on the size - I was worried the implants might be too small for what I want to achieve but I guess the surgeon knows best, right?

Cannot believe it's only one week away now... your life is about to change forever!!!!!!! xxxooo
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shell bell 15th August 2011, 6:52 pm

Oh my god girls its sounds so good im booked in for thr 10th of sept and i cant wait i have waited so long for this x x
shell bell
shell bell
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 15th August 2011, 10:38 pm

Yay! That's so cool Shell Bell, welcome to the September Crew :-D Where are you going, what are you having done? Tell us your story! Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! 48411

Dodd... IS IT NOW ONLY TWO DAYS TO GO???! Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! 727935
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryblossom 15th August 2011, 10:55 pm

hello and welcome (i am from Australia also but I live on the Gold Coast) good luck for your upcoming BA, not long to go now!! I am so excited for you and I look forward to hearing how it all went :-)
cherryblossom
cherryblossom
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 16th August 2011, 9:34 am

Hey BKOZ, how did the consult go? Are you getting those DD's?!

I'm torn about size too. I'm a size 10 UK (at the moment a 12 in some shops on my bottom half) and 5'7". Don't want to go too top heavy but then really don't want to go through all of this (plus waiting 17 years to do it!) to feel I wanted bigger. Anyway, enough of me - wanted to wish you all the very best with everything and I can't wait to hear how you got on. And can't wait to see your new boobielicious avatar!! dance lol

Soooo exciting!

xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 16th August 2011, 11:05 am

Hey Opal :) I can't wait either, golfing photo be gone! lol

I decided to go the 350cc anatomical silicone implant under the muscle. I think they are high profile.

The surgeon told me I would be a large C, but after pouring over countless threads on here I think I will actually be bigger - so I will let you know as soon as possible!

My surgeon and his partner were both quite adamant that 350cc was more than enough so I trust them, I don't want to look ridiculous after all :)

It is a tough call - too big and you will regret it, too small and it's almost a waste of money. I guess I have really been thinking that no matter what I must be happy with something bigger than what I have now. I don't need to have the biggest boobs to be happy and I do trust my surgeon.

I think you could be a nice D or a DD quite easily with you stats and not look too big. Whether that will be achieved by a 350cc or a 450cc or what though is so hard to determine.

My surgeon chose my implant based on what I told him I wanted (which was to look womanly but not tarty), he chose it based on my chest plate width, my weight (50kg) and the distance from the top of my breast to my neck. He also looked at existing tissue.

The only thing we disagreed on initially was the unders/ over decision and that wasn't so much of a 'disagreement' per se, more myself just quite uneducated about the placement altogether.

Maybe start a thread with you stats and ask for similar girls to share photo's? I am probably sounding quite cryptic in my reasoning but I really think the more I am learning the less sure I can really be on an outcome... Perky, larger, supple breasts is good enough for me. If that comes in a C cup, a D cup or even a E, I really don't mind.

@Cherryblossom, thanks for you support, are you booked in anywhere?

CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE MY NEW BOOBIE AVATARRRRRRRRRRR xxoo lol

Thanks gals, will update when I get out. I also started 'The Breast Day Ever' which is documenting my story as well and will prob post my post op story on there.

xxoo much love xxoo
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doddssilverlady 16th August 2011, 11:57 am

Hey, yes it's tomorrow i go, admission time is 12pm, sooo giddy now it's untrue!!! not sure what time my op will be!!

anyway off to pack and i'll be on here soon after updating ya....xx
Doddssilverlady
Doddssilverlady
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 16th August 2011, 1:15 pm

Hi hun, oooh not long for you!!! th one thing that made me feel prepared was reading everyones stories on here, cos that is pretty much exactly what its like!!! it really helped me know what to expect.
xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryblossom 23rd August 2011, 7:53 am

yay not long to wait now!!

Im not booked in as yet as I havent got the funds but hopefully within 6 months I will be able to begin my journey (I can't wait!!)
cherryblossom
cherryblossom
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! Empty hey!!

Post by Doddssilverlady 31st August 2011, 7:22 am

Hiya chuck, it must be the first where you live, so just wanted to wish you all the very best with the op and your recover!! I am fine now, off for a second check up today, hoping to be able to get the strap off. get in touch when ya feeling ok. Just so ya know i was starting to feel myself after four days!! and now got all movement and no pain at all.

xxConsult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! 923101
Doddssilverlady
Doddssilverlady
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna K 31st August 2011, 3:21 pm

Hello!! Just caught up on your thread, which was great, and today is the day Consult on 10 August, Surgery 1 September! 923101 I wish you all the best and hope everything goes the way you want. Remember, your breasts will go through SOO many changes that you won't be able to tell if they are what you wanted/expected right away. I am 4.5 weeks post op and my breasts are still going through changes where I love them, then hate them, think they are too small etc. Just remember in time they will be PERFECT!! Can't wait for your updated after your surgery xo
Anna K
Anna K
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down