Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booking my BA Date - anything else I need to consider?

4 posters

Go down

Booking my BA Date - anything else I need to consider? Empty Booking my BA Date - anything else I need to consider?

Post by kellie 3rd September 2009, 10:15 am

Hi everyone

Right... If I wanted to, I could book my BA date today. I have my 2nd consultation in Oct with the surgeon to discuss sizes, shapes and placements etc but I get such a good feeling about him that I have already made up my mind that he's the surgeon for me.

I need to pay £250 to secure the date I want which is most likely to be November. When calling up to book, or before I make the call, is there anything else I need to have done or prepare - my mind has gone a bit blank from the nervousness...

Please also view the next post I'm about to write in the "relationships" section
xxx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Booking my BA Date - anything else I need to consider? Empty Re: Booking my BA Date - anything else I need to consider?

Post by samarie24 3rd September 2009, 10:25 am

Aw so pleased you have found 'your' surgeon 👍

All I can think of is to make sure they send you a receipt? If you get a choice of dates in Nov, I would recommend choosing one that isn't at your time of the month. It's not the end of the world, but it would make things a bit easier xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Booking my BA Date - anything else I need to consider? Empty Re: Booking my BA Date - anything else I need to consider?

Post by Annie66 3rd September 2009, 2:53 pm

Nope, like samarie says, make sure you ask for a receipt and written confirmation of the date because they don't automatically send them to you.

Mr H will do you proud though I'm sure! :) Dr Lurve
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 3rd September 2009, 3:33 pm

Hi Kellie!!

You sound rather positive in your choice....great feeling I know!!

I would request all information in written form before agreeing to anything i.e. price, aftercare, guarantee, what it covers and for how long? Also, pre and post-op care and management, pros and cons of decisions taken and future implications etc. Also if pre-op tests are offered, where, what and when will they be...at your convenience etc.

Cant think of anything alse at present offhand, hope this is of some help to you. I wish I were as patient as you, I would need to do it like tommorrow :)

All the best....enjoy your consultation Cheerleader xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 4th September 2009, 8:56 am

Thanks for all of the tips! Very handy xxx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down