Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think I have an infected scar =(

+13
Zoie25
jakki32
mandyjs
Cazzyxo
Pammie85
mrsball
icecream
Mummy me
5stonedown
needboobs
*Alice*
COOKIE
franky2512
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Think I have an infected scar =( - Page 2 Empty Re: Think I have an infected scar =(

Post by COOKIE 6th October 2012, 8:56 am

:
franky2512 wrote:Yea it's fucidin h or something along those lines it's a very mild steroid cream I usually use it for eczema no I couldn't get through yesterday so will try today but haven't put cream on yet as I want them to give me the go ahead xx

Hmmmmmm i think you're right not to use cream on them hun. I had an infection too and went on anti-b's like yourself on my surgeons advice though. I was told to keep the wounds as dry as possible and to get air to them. I lay on my back for an hour a day with the window open letting the cool air get to the wounds. This really did help speed along the recovery from infection. Putting cream on will keep them moist wont it lovely shrug

I'd personally call your clinic as soon possible, telling them of the infection and ask about the cream. If they say its ok to use then you know it's good. But the ant-b's should be enough to zap it babe from my experience and those of others here who too have been unfortunate enough to have an infection.

This is just my opinion though franky, you do what you feel is right for yourself gorgeous. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Think I have an infected scar =( - Page 2 Empty Re: Think I have an infected scar =(

Post by mrsball 6th October 2012, 9:42 am

Glad you got it sorted hunny, yes I'd defo phone the clinic re. Cream as cookie said anti b's sould be enough to clear it. Hope you feel better xxx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by franky2512 6th October 2012, 10:38 am

I just spoke to the clinic they said don't use the cream definitely not if its still an open wound which it is! What a bloody nightmare lol hopefully the antibiotics will kick in =) xxx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th October 2012, 10:44 am

I thought so babe. Good job you called isn't isn't it.

This is what worries me when girls go to GPs rather than their surgeon for treatment after their op. the GP isn't trained in dealing with plastic/cosmetic surgery, your surgeon is and healing really should be from the advice of your surgeon.

I'm so relieved you got this sorted now Franky, I was worried that you might use it and make things worse. I can relax now lol.

Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by franky2512 6th October 2012, 11:02 am

I hadn't planned to take or do anything before I got advice off the clinic anyway as doctors can be useless anyway well mine are anyway! Started take the antibiotics now so fingers crossed!! Thank you everyone and thank you so much for the help cookie Hug
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 6th October 2012, 11:08 am

So glad you called your clinic first for advice so naughty of them if they don't know they should advice you to contact your clinic, hope this sends a message to other ladies. Glad your getting it sorted and hope they heal soon xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th October 2012, 11:09 am

You're welcome Franky Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maisy_Ann 6th October 2012, 1:26 pm

How do get an infection? Hope it goes soon franky2512 xx Cookie how do you know so much stuff?

Love Maisy x
Maisy_Ann
Maisy_Ann
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Think I have an infected scar =( - Page 2 Empty hope its better soon x

Post by mirren001 6th October 2012, 1:54 pm

Must be a worry ,but antiboitics should sort it soon for you, sending you a hug. x
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th October 2012, 4:32 pm

Maisy_Ann wrote:Cookie how do you know so much stuff?

Well.... Unfortunately I've had a lot go wrong and gained experience that way sweetness, I also read lots here and through my own research too. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 6th October 2012, 10:12 pm

Glad you found out what the problem way Hun,
When I had mine done and they was healing It was quiet itchy on the left boob underneath quiet a lot, I got a mirror and too a close close look there was the tiniest little bit of stitch left buried so I got out the tweezers and pulled it was like a little 1cm cotton worm lol, xxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 7th October 2012, 12:30 pm

Can I just say......

Wasnt it the nurse at the clinic that missed the infection in the first place?!

I think that if you pay all that money for your BA it should be the surgeon who does the post op checks! The poor GP probably has no information on the surgery but they should know how to treat infected wounds, cosmetic or not.
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by franky2512 8th October 2012, 11:14 am

Hi girls just thought I'd let you all no my scars are clearing up nicely ones been a little sore but nothing to worry about spoke to my clinic today and they advised not to use cream until I've seen them, booked in for Friday so I will let you all no how I get on xx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 8th October 2012, 11:36 am

Franky, great to hear the wounds are healing.
Think I have an infected scar =( - Page 2 184153
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th October 2012, 12:38 pm

That is good new Franky :thumbs: Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 8th October 2012, 1:01 pm

Great news Think I have an infected scar =( - Page 2 154564 can't believe your docs told U to do that, U could have made it worse!!
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2