Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numb..

3 posters

Go down

Numb.. Empty Numb..

Post by fifi76 1st October 2012, 4:31 pm

Hiya ladies not been on for a while been so busy with work and kiddies...at nearly 11 weeks and still not seen my p/s yet..just havent agreed on a dateNumb.. 43877 but now due to go monday woop woopNumb.. 184153 ..but till then i would like a little bit of advice from you lovies...

Recently i have stopped getting all the hyper sensativeness and everything has just gone totally numb...no feeling at all...also i have been sleeping more on my side and inbetween my boobs has really started to hurt again and my boobs feel a little tender again even acassonally MORNING BOOBNumb.. 221105 ...

Ive also had a really bad urune infection (sorry if it is tmi) but wondered if this was why my boobs may have hurt because i was under the weather if ya see what i mean...Numb.. 476424

big hugs to all who have recently had new boobies hope you are all well...Numb.. 204135 xx
fifi76
fifi76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Numb.. Empty Re: Numb..

Post by 5stonedown 1st October 2012, 4:39 pm

I'm only 12 days post op so cant really help in terms of experience but I am a qualified midwife and what I will say is that urine infections can really affect your whole body hun especially if its a nasty one and you have had antibiotics and it takes time for your immune system to get over it. You may have had an immune reponse which has caused some inflammation around your implants. Mention it to your surgeon when you see him though just to make sure its all normal xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st October 2012, 6:47 pm

Infections, unless in the breast, won't make your boobs ache hun. Have you been overdoing it a little to much lately?

Sometimes as the weeks go by and the discomfort lessens we can easily feel it's OK to do more and we forget that the healing although we may not be feeling itt is still very much going on inside.

The numbness at this stage in your recovery is completely normal fifi. The nerves can take anything up to a year to fully heal, so at just 11 weeks post-op I wouldn't worry about that right now. You should still mention it to your surgeon though and have it documented along with the other concerns you have sweetness when you go to see him. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by fifi76 1st October 2012, 9:24 pm

I may have cookie...i work with children and have 5 at home so my job is hard going giving out all those cuddles to them little ones when they say good bye to there mummies..lol...(ironing,hoovering) but i do stop when i start to hurt....Numb.. 683465

i have noticed that when i remove my bra they feel so soft now and lefty is dropping more and.....they feel comfy without a bra when i have a shower.....i think i squash them when im sleeping Numb.. 557141 because i lie half on my side on half on my front..if ya catch my drift...but thank you guys i will defo be mentioning it to my ps on monday...

Numb.. 571992 Numb.. 571992
fifi76
fifi76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down