Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

still numb :(

2 posters

Go down

still numb :( Empty still numb :(

Post by teddy73 13th April 2012, 2:56 pm

Hi girls, it's been ages since I've been on! My boobs are doing great and look super but their still numb and it's doing my head in still numb :( 43877

Both nipples and all underneath the nipples, right around the side is numb still numb :( 476424

So I'm 6 months post-op; can anyone shed any light on if the numbness will ever completely go away?

I used to love my partner playing with my nipples but not any more still numb :( 375568
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

still numb :( Empty Re: still numb :(

Post by COOKIE 13th April 2012, 3:34 pm

Have you spoken with your surgeon about the numbness teddy?

The numbness is one of the complications which your surgeon should have discussed with you pre-op, and can sometimes remain up until one year post-op or if you're unlucky it could be permanant.

I hope it helps you to know though that of all the women I've seen come through here in the two years I've been around and that's A LOT!, I know of only 2, possibly 3 now that have permanent numbness from having a BA, all the rest have had full sensation return.

I had numbness of my left nipple till one year post-op then it just suddenly had that buzzing sensation and the feeling returned.

If your surgeon isn't aware sweetness then make him/her aware so that they can keep an eye on your progress. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down