Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dilemma/descion ....

+2
misf1
mrsball
6 posters

Go down

Dilemma/descion .... Empty Dilemma/descion ....

Post by mrsball 25th September 2012, 7:43 pm

Hi girls,
Well as some of you know I'm having my pocket revision for my bottomed out implant in just over a week.
I emailed the clinic to finalise date and times ect and also to see IF I could have bigger implants as even though 620cc might seem huge i did think they would be bigger than what they are. I thought I might as well ask as what would I lose by asking and saying I'm not 100% happy with the size. As in a previous post I said I would go bigger! I don't feel they look that much different to what I had before , and even had a few people say "did you go bigger?!"
I was looking at more 750-800cc originally , I think my surgeon only suggested I dont go bigger due to they use nagor and it wouldn't fit my frame.
They have for back to me and said nagor don't do the size I want that would fit my frame but a different make have. I am just awaiting for them to email the manufacturer , exact size and dimensions so I can make a decision. The costs would be extra as I would expect though would be just for them implant as I have to have the revision surgery anyway.

So my dilemma or descions are , I just have my pocket revision and keep the same size implants in which I'm not sure I'm 100% happy with size wise or I pay for bigger implants which will be more the size I was after. I think I know what I want to do I just wanted to hear thoughts of others and maybe what you would do? Xx

I will obviously find out the manufacturer , size and dimensions before I say yes to go ahead and order them.

Thanks for listening ! Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Dilemma/descion .... Empty Re: Dilemma/descion ....

Post by misf1 25th September 2012, 7:47 pm

I would say do your research into the new implants and see how you feel about them. Did they explain the increased risks of bottoming out again with the larger implants, and will you be covered for bottoming out in your aftercare by going bigger? Sorry if I put a downer on it, but just wanted to make sure.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th September 2012, 7:48 pm

LOL... this is a no-brainer isn't it...

Go for what you want whilst you have the opportunity to do it. If you don't do it now, no doubt you'll regret it later. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 25th September 2012, 7:52 pm

Hi MrsB, to be honest I think the size you are in your avi is lovely but that is my opinion. If you are not happy with the size and ate having the surgery again anyway then of course do what is going to make you happy. I think you need to ask yourself will you be unhappy having further surgery and not going to the size you want? Or once you've had this surgery would you have another in the future to go the bigger size? If the answer is yes to these then obviousbly go to that size now rather then have to go through it all again. Also another thing to consider is weather the bigger size could cause you future complications, I'm sure you don't want to have to have revision surgery again. Whatever you decide Hun it has to be your choice and one your happy with, I wish you all the luck and bet you are getting excited now your getting nearer xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 25th September 2012, 8:30 pm

Thank you ladies, I will find out re. Aftercare, I think it's still covered regardless of size there's no mention of size being a factor in my aftercare notes. The bottoming out should occur again as it was the fault of urgeon in the first place by him over dissecting the pocket so he will reposition implant and close up pocket more at the bottom.

My train of thought was yes if I'm having the whole ga again and recovery and I do have the opportunity , yes if I don't do go for it now I will regret it...

Thanks ladies xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 25th September 2012, 8:31 pm

That should read.. The bottoming out shouldn't occur again... Damn I pad!!!!! Xxx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th September 2012, 8:32 pm

mrsball wrote:Thank you ladies, I will find out re. Aftercare, I think it's still covered regardless of size there's no mention of size being a factor in my aftercare notes. The bottoming out should occur again as it was the fault of urgeon in the first place by him over dissecting the pocket so he will reposition implant and close up pocket more at the bottom.

My train of thought was yes if I'm having the whole ga again and recovery and I do have the opportunity , yes if I don't do go for it now I will regret it...

Thanks ladies xx

Your aftercare will start afresh Dilemma/descion .... 1978086825 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th September 2012, 8:37 pm

I agree though if you want bigger and it's only going to cost the price of the implants, then why not go for it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 25th September 2012, 8:42 pm

Thank you ladies .. You don't know how much I appreciate your input and view on things.. And it's also nice to hear the view on things from ladies who actually know how it is :) xx group hug xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 26th September 2012, 2:56 pm

Ok so the clinic got in touch with me and bigger nagor implants won't 'fit' on my chest! However euro silicone do an 800 cc with the same sort of diameter 0.3 bigger and a bigger projection. So I'm going ahead with the bigger... So on the 4th in just over a week I'll be having 800 cc! I just hope they're going to take me more to the size I wanted. Damn boob greed fairy :doh: !!! Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 26th September 2012, 4:11 pm

Wow congrats! Look how you managed to turn that situation around!

I bet your bloody excited now. A week to go woooooo x
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 26th September 2012, 4:18 pm

Yeah go for it cos it would cost you a lot more to have another op to go bigger and its only gonna annoy you more and more as time goes by if you dont do it! Personally I think your size is great but you have to be happy in your own skin xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 26th September 2012, 4:30 pm

Thank you ladies. Done bit of research on the new implants... They also come with a lifetime warranty, so at least that's the same as my nagors. They are quite firm and apparently keep their shape well.
So here's to more new boobies! :heehee: x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down