Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help please my dilemma?

+4
BlondeBarbie
SG007
Jemmy
xxsarahxx
8 posters

Go down

help please my dilemma? Empty help please my dilemma?

Post by xxsarahxx 21st April 2009, 4:58 pm

> Screwy not sure what to do im booked in for a uplift and implant next week however not happy with the size and want to go bigger, the only time I could get to see my surgeon again to discuss is a week before the op, however I think that he might say that he wont go bigger, if he does I dont know what to do as really want bigger boobs and dont want to go through all this and money ect still not to be happy and have waited ages for surgery date also the surgeon is really experienced at uplifts and could do the benilli lift. Not sure what to do if he says he wont go bigger do you think I could or should change surgeons?

sorry it's a long one just a bit stressed about it

sarah xxx
xxsarahxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

help please my dilemma? Empty Re: help please my dilemma?

Post by Jemmy 21st April 2009, 5:17 pm

I'm sure he will hear your concerns and give you valid feedback. I'm sure that if he said he wouldn't go any bigger than a certain size it is for a very good reason.

End of the day he will do what makes you happy within the boundaries that your body will allow.

I'm no expert at all but he wouldn't do anything to you that could harm you in any way.

Sorry I can't be more help.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

help please my dilemma? Empty thanks your right

Post by xxsarahxx 21st April 2009, 5:20 pm

hi, thanks your right, I think I know the answer deep down - just a little gutted as just really wanted the size boobs that I used to have, I'll just see what he says next week but I think I will just have to respect that at the end of the day he is the expert.

Thanks honey x
xxsarahxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 21st April 2009, 5:22 pm

No worries.

Let us know how you get on, we're always here to help ... even us pre-op girls
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 21st April 2009, 5:26 pm

Hi, what size implant have u agreed on at the moment and what would you ideally like? What size are you now n what would u like to be. We might be able to give u some reassurance that way or vice versa etc, thats only if u want to share of course xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 21st April 2009, 6:04 pm

Your surgeon is the expert, you can mention your concerns to him but he knows what is right for you. I wouldnt push for bigger and risk complications etc x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st April 2009, 7:29 pm

If you push for bigger you will have more sagging at a quicker rate, i would trust your surgeon but maybe ask them when you next see him if you could get any bigger x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 21st April 2009, 9:09 pm

has your surgeon already told you that you shouldn't go bigger? If you are so worried why don't you talk to him on the phone before seeing him again? He has already seen you and will have your data so he should be able to give you an indication of what's the maximum size he can use.
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 21st April 2009, 10:18 pm

what size has he said would be good for you? my first consult with a ps was awful and the doc said he'd refuse to surgery if I wanted to go bigger than 210cc. The size didnt bother me, i was more upset that he didn't a. explain why and b.seem to listen to me.

Mr Topping listened to the result I wanted to get and didn't bullsh*t me, if i went bigger than the size i've opted for then i'll have premature drooping even with my lift coz the implant will stretch and weigh it down.....

You've got to remember that you're having two types of surgery and so the implant size differs to just a normal b.a.....too wider implant will stretch ure scars...but u wanna be tight and perky with a lift....x
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 21st April 2009, 10:55 pm

hi hun i had 410 and to be honest they are as light as a feather and i dont have any rippling and was only small b to begin with what size are u now ?and what size have u been offered?
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 22nd April 2009, 6:54 am

natalia wrote:hi hun i had 410 and to be honest they are as light as a feather and i dont have any rippling and was only small b to begin with what size are u now ?and what size have u been offered?
xx
Its not really how they feel in you, you're used to your implants so they wont feel heavy, but they will still weigh your skin down more if you're having an uplift.
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

help please my dilemma? Empty thanks

Post by xxsarahxx 22nd April 2009, 7:13 am

thanks everyone for your replys.

I used to be 34e and then lost lots of weight and had children and just lost all volume ect so they are now 32c/d but small and no volume just saggy.

PS said he would give me 300cc but im just worried that this wont take me to near where I want ot be as with unders you lose 15% of size and I'll lose a cup size with having lift aswell.

I'm 5.3 size 8/10 9st.

I know the ps is right and I know all your comments are right it's just that I would hate to go through all this and still not be happy with my boobs wishing they were bigger.

I've another appointmnet with him next week so I 'll express my concerns and see what he says - but like we all say at the end of the day I suppose he konws best.

sarah xxx
xxsarahxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 22nd April 2009, 7:21 am

you will def be big enough with 300 as your already as c/d now hun u will def be bigger than 34e i had 410 was a small b now im 32f/ff so i wouldnt worry your be the size u want
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 22nd April 2009, 7:28 am

sarah you'll be very big with those....hehe don't worry!!! I'm having 275cc with an uplift and they reckon i'll be 34dd/e.

Your surgeon is prob doing the same as mine is, trying to increase the volume and give u a better shape coz we both have some boobie already. good luck xx
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down